Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-23-2014, 06:58 PM #1
405clip

How to mount a 13ci / 3000 Ninja tank to back???

Im running single tipx remote line with a 13ci but dont have or know of any effective way to mount the tank to my back. Cant find any tank holders or pouches for a 13ci and dont know what would hold it tight and secure. I would prefer to have it horizonatal on my back hip. Any advice is appreteiated.

p.s. i dont have molle, i just mount fazmags on my web belt. if molle is absolutely neccesary i could get it

thanks guys
405clip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-24-2014, 01:58 AM #2
Schmidke

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405clip View Post
Im running single tipx remote line with a 13ci but dont have or know of any effective way to mount the tank to my back. Cant find any tank holders or pouches for a 13ci and dont know what would hold it tight and secure. I would prefer to have it horizonatal on my back hip. Any advice is appreteiated.

p.s. i dont have molle, i just mount fazmags on my web belt. if molle is absolutely neccesary i could get it

thanks guys
first of all you have great taste in your setup so far. I also run a tipx with zetamage and fazmags on a belt with a 13/3000 and it is the funnest paintball experience I have ever had. the way I did it (and it works like a charm) is I got a double pod pack molle piece that I snap onto my belt and it works great. I place the tank upside down in the pod slot and it fits wonderfully and pull the strap over the remote line connection to the tank and it holds it perfectly in place. hope this helps.
Previous Markers : Spyder MR100, Spyder Fenix, Invert Mini V3, Tippmann A5, Dangerous Power G4, Planet Eclipse Geo Plus, Empire Sniper, Empire Axe, Ego 10, WGP Karnivor Pump, Darted Ego 11.
Schmidke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 10:52 PM #3
405clip

what pod pack exactly do you use if you dont mind me asking? and thanks man
405clip is offline   Reply With Quote