PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-25-2010, 12:37 PM #463
.lYNCh.

damn new bunkers? **** yeah man!

Originally Posted By cauQazn "When taking into account all the things happening on the field, switch weight, positioning of marker, etc. this game is quite inaccurate in predicting real-life fire rates. Mouse button does not resemble a trigger last time I checked.

All it does prove is that you can improperly use a mouse sitting in front of your computer. Lulz."

"You are a good person and people say nice things about you." Pvt Michael J. Caboose, Blue Army. (Red Vs. Blue)
.lYNCh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-25-2010, 12:43 PM #464
Thet
Retired.

Thet plays in the PSP
Thet is an NCPA player
Thet plays in the APPA beginner division
MASSIVE ****ing dorito. I was beastin that **** yesterday. Haha Pulled of a couple 3 on 2's and a couple 2 on 1s. I even ****ing pulled out a 3 on 1. I got lucky on that one tho.

SEKTape- "I'd be excited for "learning by our mistakes" blog that apologizes for the Ego being obnoxiously loud and kicking like Adam Vinatieri."
*FEEDBACK (OLD STYLE)+55/-0* - *FEEDBACK (NEW STYLE) +80/-0*
Thet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 06:11 PM #465
.lYNCh.

haha. sounds like you had a blast.

Originally Posted By cauQazn "When taking into account all the things happening on the field, switch weight, positioning of marker, etc. this game is quite inaccurate in predicting real-life fire rates. Mouse button does not resemble a trigger last time I checked.

All it does prove is that you can improperly use a mouse sitting in front of your computer. Lulz."

"You are a good person and people say nice things about you." Pvt Michael J. Caboose, Blue Army. (Red Vs. Blue)
Old 04-25-2010, 09:35 PM #466
.lYNCh.

so thet whats your opinion on sl8r's???

Old 04-25-2010, 10:18 PM #467
Thet
Retired.

Thet plays in the PSP
Thet is an NCPA player
It's an Ego... See sig.

SEKTape- "I'd be excited for "learning by our mistakes" blog that apologizes for the Ego being obnoxiously loud and kicking like Adam Vinatieri."
Old 04-25-2010, 10:49 PM #468
.lYNCh.

lol i see that. what makes you so anti-ego though?

Old 04-25-2010, 10:53 PM #469
Thet
Retired.

Thet plays in the PSP
Thet is an NCPA player
Because in my opinion they're just garbage. I'm yet to shoot one that is remotely decent...

Old 04-25-2010, 11:41 PM #470
PAYNER_66
Oki Paintball Prodigy

PAYNER_66 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
PAYNER_66 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by .lYNCh. View Post
lol i see that. what makes you so anti-ego though?
dont get him started... I beg of you
MY ARGYLE EGO8 F/S/T MUST SEE!
GEARBAG SALE! SOME OF EVERYTHING!
PAYNER_66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:42 PM #471
Thet
Retired.

Thet plays in the PSP
Thet is an NCPA player

Old 04-26-2010, 12:01 AM #472
.lYNCh.

hahaha alright i'll leave it at that. well i have my opinions and you have yours. truce?

Old 04-26-2010, 12:07 AM #473
Thet
Retired.

Thet plays in the PSP
Thet is an NCPA player
I s'pose. Haha

Old 04-26-2010, 12:12 AM #474
.lYNCh.

lol i suppose we'll have words about this when i get back

Old 04-26-2010, 12:43 AM #475
Thet
Retired.

Thet plays in the PSP
Thet is an NCPA player
Oh, most definitely. You'll never wanna shoot an Ego again after you shoot Macdev.

Old 04-26-2010, 01:47 AM #476
.lYNCh.

we'll see about that

Old 04-26-2010, 01:50 AM #477
Thet
Retired.

Thet plays in the PSP
Thet is an NCPA player
Yes we shall.
And in other news, I need ideas on a color scheme to anno my cocker.

Swedish Karni colors perhaps?

Old 04-26-2010, 09:49 AM #478
viperashes
DON'T GIVE A ****

viperashes is Legendary
viperashes is attending Decay of Nations VII
I'm not going to even get into that arguement again. Save a rock, throw a gordon.

"**** it. You only live once. You can't take your money with you, so spend it on **** you want. You can't take your **** with you, so make sure you break it before you leave." - Me

Lefties make it looser
viperashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:51 AM #479
Thet
Retired.

Thet plays in the PSP
Thet is an NCPA player
Ok, I laughed pretty hard at that one.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:56 AM #480
viperashes
DON'T GIVE A ****

viperashes is Legendary
viperashes is attending Decay of Nations VII
Besides. I have pictures of you with Eclipse stickers on your jersey.

"**** it. You only live once. You can't take your money with you, so spend it on **** you want. You can't take your **** with you, so make sure you break it before you leave." - Me

Lefties make it looser
viperashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:02 AM #481
Thet
Retired.

Thet plays in the PSP
Thet is an NCPA player
I have pictures of you ****ing that Oompa Loompa.

Old 04-26-2010, 12:12 PM #482
.lYNCh.

hahaha you had eclipse stickers on your jersey?

Old 04-27-2010, 01:14 AM #483
Thet
Retired.

Thet plays in the PSP
Thet is an NCPA player
HE PUT EM THERE!!! I didn't have em there knowingly...

ReplyRegional Ups