Community Focus

Old 01-12-2010, 04:27 PM #22
carolinaragetc

has been a member for 10 years
carolinaragetc plays in the PSP
carolinaragetc plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper371 View Post
At first I was thinking that maybe there was too much Dow in the ram, causing it to get stuck forward by suction, but increasing the noid pressure should lessen that effect.

Are you sure there isn't anything getting pinched or holding the bolt/ram forward? I believe that if a detent was too long, it could wedge the bolt in the forward position.

As always, make sure you have a fresh battery. Sometimes even a fully charged rechargeable battery wont have enough juice.

You do have a spring on the front of the valve, correct?

Make sure the ram assembly is clean, any dirt or dow plugging the holes on the outside can cause problems.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
thanks, Ill will go back through the ram and triple check everything. I know I have the valve spring in, and the battery is brand new. There shouldnt be anything holding the bolt forward, recently one of the detents popped out, so I only have one. I cleaned and replaced the orings on the valve so it shouldnt be stuck either.
carolinaragetc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-12-2010, 07:02 PM #23
carolinaragetc

Rebuilt the valve and it still did the same thing. Found it though, spool valve was getting stuck in the solenoid I just received. Lubed it up and it works great. Have a small leak coming from the gasket that seals to the body, but I ordered one already. thanks for the help guys. anymore problems and I will just order a new noid.
Does anyone have a solenoid from airsoldiers? Are they any better or just a comparable replacement?
Old 01-12-2010, 08:50 PM #24
ccluff2

they sell the exact parker noid if I remember correctly. numbers should be on the side of the noid. or just google impulse solenoid.

WEBSITE COMMING SOON...
ccluff2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:07 PM #25
carolinaragetc

They dont make the one that came originally on the Impulse anymore. Just wondering if anyone has bought the replacement from airsoldier, doesnt list it as a specific replacement, but says that it has the same port holes.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:18 AM #26
ccluff2

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinaragetc View Post
They dont make the one that came originally on the Impulse anymore. Just wondering if anyone has bought the replacement from airsoldier, doesnt list it as a specific replacement, but says that it has the same port holes.
The impulse solenoid is the same as a sft/nxt solenoid so the new humphrey noid for shockers should work perfect, if not better than the origional parker noid.

WEBSITE COMMING SOON...
ccluff2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:20 PM #27
impyslayer
Im Throwed

impyslayer is a founding member
impyslayer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
impyslayer is for the Gunfight
take the grip frame off and take the 2 screws out of the solinoid that connect it to the body, like you would to look at the gasket
then on the back of the noid there should be a black plastic plate with 2 small screws, take that off then you will see a brass ram inside it. little tiny guy
use some precision needle nose pliers or tweezers to pull that copper ram out

inspect all the tiny orings on the ram

ied say one of those is the culprit
impyslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:35 PM #28
carolinaragetc

Quote:
Originally Posted by impyslayer View Post
take the grip frame off and take the 2 screws out of the solinoid that connect it to the body, like you would to look at the gasket
then on the back of the noid there should be a black plastic plate with 2 small screws, take that off then you will see a brass ram inside it. little tiny guy
use some precision needle nose pliers or tweezers to pull that copper ram out

inspect all the tiny orings on the ram

ied say one of those is the culprit
It was the spool valve, seems to be shooting fine now but has a slight leak. I think it is coming from the gasket. I have ordered a new one from smartpartsparts.com and am still waiting for it. I will post when I get it.

impyslayer, could have used your post about 2 weeks ago lol