Don't be an idiot.
Ever heard such a thing as time? It progresses, you know. And I can do things within time. Such as this (remember, this is a progression):
1. You say, "I'm better than 50%"
2. I think to myself, "Hmmm, who is this guy. I don't remember any photos from him that he claims are better."
3. I click on your name and press the "find posts" or whatever it is.
4. I see posts of yours where you have a link to your website.
5. I go to your website and see decent photos there and then see 2 photos that I recollect seeing in the past. I think I have what they call a "photographic memory"
6. I then come back here and say, "Oh yeah, you did post a few". So I made the links. Before going to your website there was nothing about those photos at all that made me connect it with you.
If I were to see people with the name: imagine, gwo, realmr, six, p8ntcheck, or various others and they made the claim that they are better than 50% then I'd be like, "hmm, maybe they are right."
But take a little more time to post something significant.
Your number 1 mistake: assumption