Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2009, 12:48 PM #85
<<safety!>>
Pick Six Ponder
 
<<safety!>>'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tallahassee
<<safety!>> owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
He's clutch. This season he has been the best 4th quarter QB. Lets not start talking history though.
__________________
And im sittin back
thinkin of a master plan
trap goin' crazy
we smokin **** from Amsterdam
<<safety!>> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-13-2009, 01:02 PM #86
Not_Werty7373
 
 
Not_Werty7373's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Not_Werty7373 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by <<safety!>> View Post
He's clutch. This season he has been the best 4th quarter QB.
false; that dude from the colts has been better
__________________
CHRIST KREW #666
~~
Not_Werty7373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:32 PM #87
UNK (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
hes clutch rofl. woowowow i remeber getting in these same arguments with people over the summer about mike vick. Yea...........
UNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:13 AM #88
bigmac393
 
 
bigmac393's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Long Island, New York
clutch quarterbacks?



/thread.....................
bigmac393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:30 PM #89
surge101
word
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Florida
surge101 supports Team VICIOUS
He's going to lose this Sunday.

Last edited by surge101 : 12-17-2009 at 03:26 PM.
surge101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:36 PM #90
esteban mendez
OG status
 
esteban mendez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: nj
lose
esteban mendez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:27 PM #91
surge101
word
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Florida
surge101 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by esteban mendez View Post
lose
what are you talking about guy?
surge101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:23 AM #92
Raion
Girl w/a Gun
 
Raion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Everywhere
Raion plays in the APPA D5 division
looks like they won to me ...


... just sayin
Raion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:10 AM #93
demonic_dimebag v4
 
 
demonic_dimebag v4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philly(from Dallas)
Vine Young is about as consistent as a wet paper bag.
__________________
Flyers, Phillies, Cowboys, Mavericks
"Originally posted by Bandwagon Fan UNK: aww whos the lucky guy, will we be seeing you two on a match.com commercial? Yes bush is a better receiver than CJ, once again this forum is a joke for football talk. Go to a REAL football forum and youd clowns be laughed off, thats why you all gather to this pos paintball forum who the **** plays paintball anyway, to talk football when no ones played, and no one knows **** just watchs espn. Its so funny its entertaining which is why i keep comeing back, keep owning and keep makeing kids stick remote controlls up their *** in their anger."
demonic_dimebag v4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:13 AM #94
surge101
word
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Florida
surge101 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raion View Post
looks like they won to me ...


... just sayin
They didn't win the game, Chad Henne gave them the game...
surge101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:17 AM #95
demonic_dimebag v4
 
 
demonic_dimebag v4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philly(from Dallas)
It was a Christmas present, duh.
__________________
Flyers, Phillies, Cowboys, Mavericks
"Originally posted by Bandwagon Fan UNK: aww whos the lucky guy, will we be seeing you two on a match.com commercial? Yes bush is a better receiver than CJ, once again this forum is a joke for football talk. Go to a REAL football forum and youd clowns be laughed off, thats why you all gather to this pos paintball forum who the **** plays paintball anyway, to talk football when no ones played, and no one knows **** just watchs espn. Its so funny its entertaining which is why i keep comeing back, keep owning and keep makeing kids stick remote controlls up their *** in their anger."
demonic_dimebag v4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:20 AM #96
surge101
word
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Florida
surge101 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonic_dimebag v4 View Post
It was a Christmas present, duh.
He loves giving those christmas presents away in the closing minutes of the games... Only he was feeling extra generous yesterday and gave two more away early!

Seriously though, Henne has a nice accurate arm when his head is on straight, but his decision making under pressure is ****ing horrible... It's been like that all season and seemed to be worst last week... a strong arm isnt the only thing you need in the NFL, if he doesnt improve next week, I say we try Tyler Thigpen out in the final week.
surge101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:23 AM #97
demonic_dimebag v4
 
 
demonic_dimebag v4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philly(from Dallas)
Quote:
Originally Posted by surge101 View Post
He loves giving those christmas presents away in the closing minutes of the games... Only he was feeling extra generous yesterday and gave two more away early!

Seriously though, Henne has a nice accurate arm when his head is on straight, but his decision making under pressure is ****ing horrible... It's been like that all season and seemed to be worst last week... a strong arm isnt the only thing you need in the NFL, if he doesnt improve next week, I say we try Tyler Thigpen out in the final week.
Thigpen is not bad AT ALL. I could see him becoming a franchise QB with the proper coaching and practice.
__________________
Flyers, Phillies, Cowboys, Mavericks
"Originally posted by Bandwagon Fan UNK: aww whos the lucky guy, will we be seeing you two on a match.com commercial? Yes bush is a better receiver than CJ, once again this forum is a joke for football talk. Go to a REAL football forum and youd clowns be laughed off, thats why you all gather to this pos paintball forum who the **** plays paintball anyway, to talk football when no ones played, and no one knows **** just watchs espn. Its so funny its entertaining which is why i keep comeing back, keep owning and keep makeing kids stick remote controlls up their *** in their anger."
demonic_dimebag v4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:45 PM #98
surge101
word
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Florida
surge101 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonic_dimebag v4 View Post
Thigpen is not bad AT ALL. I could see him becoming a franchise QB with the proper coaching and practice.
I've been saying all along this season that the best quarterback on the team is sitting on the bench.
surge101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:00 PM #99
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah
 
black_angus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Great State of Iowa
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonic_dimebag v4 View Post
Thigpen is not bad AT ALL. I could see him becoming a franchise QB with the proper coaching and practice.
And people thought I was crazy when I said he was the best QB for the Chiefs...obviously Chiefs =/= Miami, but the point is that he's not a bad QB.
__________________
Iowa Hawkeyes
Miami Hurricanes
Washington Redskins
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
black_angus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:20 AM #100
FL07
On High Alert
 
FL07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
no, you're still a fool. The guy is still riding pine and you said he'd play more games than cassel. Wrong.
FL07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:27 AM #101
surge101
word
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Florida
surge101 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL07 View Post
no, you're still a fool. The guy is still riding pine and you said he'd play more games than cassel. Wrong.
He's better than Cassel though...
surge101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:18 PM #102
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah
 
black_angus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Great State of Iowa
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL07 View Post
no, you're still a fool. The guy is still riding pine and you said he'd play more games than cassel. Wrong.
no u
__________________
Iowa Hawkeyes
Miami Hurricanes
Washington Redskins
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
black_angus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump