PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2003, 12:02 PM #106
ShortStroke
*925* Word.

has been a member for 10 years
Not all omens chop like a mofo. Defending guns also isn't noobish. Stock impys have major FSDO and bolt stick proplems. They're innefficient and the stock trigger sucks. They're heavy like a cinderblock that shoots paint and are a small shoebox. Now are you going to defend you're impy? If you do that makes you a newb and shows how newbish impy owners are. Were you around when the Impys first came out? If so their message boards were full of problems just like this Evil forum is and most other guns were back when they first came out.

My Feedback
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-14-2003, 12:11 PM #107
Chrome Bullets
Banned

what a dork...its like shortstorke lives on thes forums...when eva i post he post like a second later....show how sad he is defending the omen when he owns a cocker...and notice how he wrties not all omens chop...that still mean a good amount of them do chop lmao he proved my point...the stock trigger isent bad....and u r comparing a stock old impy with no vision all stock...y dont u compare the omen to my impy in my sig ? is it cause the omen only has a chance to the stock old impys ? lmao
Old 10-14-2003, 12:27 PM #108
Spartan X
Unbanned

Spartan X is a Supporting Member
Chrome, I will give you one more chance. Calm down. You are saying some stupid stuff and we are getting way off topic. This thread was ment to help a guy figure out why is Omen was chopping. Omens plainly do not chop. If they do, something is very wrong. Unlike a IMp, it can still chop even when it's properly adjusted (had to say it)

Now calm down and lets let this thread die, or I will let Tony visit it....it just may disapear or get cleaned up.

Old Feedback

My Lifestyle Determines My Deathstyle.
Old 10-14-2003, 01:16 PM #109
Huge

Huge is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrome Bullets
u want me to prove it to u ? lmao ther is 5-6 newbs going crazy n **** just cause they cant admit that omens suck period....look at the thread name....it says omen is chopping more then bruce lee...and your defending this gun while we r in this thread ? shows how newbish u omen owners r
Yah the guy who posted this thread was a newbie. If you actually read the thread you'd see a simple adjustment fixed his problem. I thought it was a catchy title though. The vast majority of omen probs are user error.

We all know here that you're the biggest noob around. You've probably played in like one local tournament with your "team". We've asked a few times what team you're on, we know you're lying when you say you're sponsored by evil . You don't even have an evil product to your name LOL. If anything they rejected your *** and sent you a free sticker sheet.

If you are on a team, I bet the name of your team is like "The Teletubbies" or "Arthur and Friends." Grow up kid, you're such a joke. But please keep posting I love this . And when you need a job when you're an old fart, come by my house... I might need someone to clean my toilets.

LOL you're so stupid its funny .
Old 10-14-2003, 01:50 PM #110
Fusion213
PBN Noob

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrome Bullets
u want me to prove it to u ? lmao ther is 5-6 newbs going crazy n **** just cause they cant admit that omens suck period....look at the thread name....it says omen is chopping more then bruce lee...and your defending this gun while we r in this thread ? shows how newbish u omen owners r
Good one, answer it with a question!
Why did you even bother coming over to the evil forums?
I bet there aren't any complaints about the impulse in the smart parts forums! What? Yes there are? Well how about that.
Old 10-14-2003, 01:56 PM #111
Shutter13
EVIL until the day i die

yea and dude he solved his problem in less than 2 days.. so mr. im sponsered by evil u wanna play on saturday cuz i live in NJ also... but i should be no problem to you and ur amazing imp
Old 10-14-2003, 02:29 PM #112
ShortStroke
*925* Word.

I leave the forums up while I'm working and doing homework. It's called multitasking, and if you ever get a job you'll learn how to do that also.

I'm defending the Omen because it has a lot of potential and I'm a firm believer that it's one of the best electros under 400 bucks.

Also, who's the dork now, you posted 9 minutes after me, it's like you're some loser without a life that just waits for me to reply!

PWNED

My Feedback
Closed Thread