PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-20-2009, 03:20 PM #1
Xclio

Speedball Team for Charleston

I am interested to putting together a speedball team, probably looking at 10 people for the team initially as that will give us enough to scrimage eachother for a while until we can get some teams that would be willing to come down and scrimage with us.

I am looking for 10 people that I can count on without question. I will be playing and I have a guy that I might have help out with coaching (though I don't know that he would be interested in playing full time), so really I need 8 or 9 people. If you are interested please PM me or post up here. I know there is alot of interest in speedball in the area but alot of inconsistent people as well, hopefully we can find a few of the really consistent and committed people and get a real speedball calling in Charleston.

As it stands I am wanting to make PBC (Paintball Charleston) our home field and hopefully this will bring some speedball back into PBC as well. Again if interested please post up or PM me.
Xclio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-20-2009, 03:36 PM #2
a2nadam
adam zhu

a2nadam plays in the PSP
a2nadam is an NCPA player
a2nadam plays in the APPA D4 division
You looking to do anything with this team or are you more just looking for a group of people to play with?
a2nadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:38 PM #3
Xclio

The hope is that we can get a consistent and committed enough group together that we can start really playing in competative tourneys.
Xclio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:08 AM #4
shadowof

shadowof owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I'm out at Shaw AFB, but that wouldn't be to much of a drive to make. Got any info as far as what days/times for practice.

"Of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine are real fighters, we are lucky to have them. They make the battle. Ah, but the One, One of them is a warrior...and he will bring the others back."
shadowof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:37 PM #5
Nickisa0

I PM'd you.
Nickisa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:27 AM #6
kinchman09
Carolina Mulisha

i would love to be apart of a team again. i started a 5 man team about 4 years ago. it was fun going to tournaments and all but i dont think i have the time like i did then.

any of yall going to play speedball at PBC on the 17th. i was told there was going to be a good turn out for speedball this sunday, ill be there
kinchman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:13 PM #7
Krazy_Kyle

Yea i live right around there. PM me! btw i only have a tippmann and an ion though...
Krazy_Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:12 AM #8
kinchman09
Carolina Mulisha

if any of yall are intrested some guys including myself are trying to get a private group going for speedball on march 6th. pm me if you want to join in.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:48 PM #9
D_R_123
*843*

Pm'd you.
D_R_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:16 AM #10
DZLight21

Annual Supporting Member
DZLight21 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DZLight21 supports Empire
Whats the progress on the team Xclio? Do you have anything goin might be interested in playing in the coming months.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:08 PM #11
fortor88
Batson #44

Hey just so yal know once yal have a team together, Team DefeKtive is down for some scrimiges. We have our own field down In beaufort. When yal are ready hit us up some time, we'll get together for some freindly competition.
Empire Prophecy
Pure Energy 68/4500
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3535186
fortor88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:44 PM #12
kinchman09
Carolina Mulisha

if we had enought playes come out march 6th i dont see why a good team couldnt be put together from the players that come out there

DZlight21- just let me know if you still are thinking about coming and ill sign you up.
ReplyRegional Ups