Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-10-2010, 06:49 AM #778
cv33

The reason why most of us were unhappy is that you went out and got another team. You went other places to fill the roster when all of us were willing to play. I saw it as we couldnt win so you went out and found another team that could win.
cv33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-10-2010, 01:45 PM #779
YUP U R DEAD

cole said it about as good as i could
Swashbucklers 2011 #18 (RandM)
Owego OUTCAST 2010 #18 (nypl)
Owego OUTCAST 2009 #8 (mxl)
Absolute Zero 2008 #18
YUP U R DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 02:23 PM #780
ionballer513
RandM slave

ionballer513 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Well im sorry you guys feel that way. That was never my intention. I thought i talked to some of you about what I was planning it may have been on of the practices Cole left to go to lunch with Blackout and we stayed and practiced for another hour or so. Maybe not everyone one was there, but the team got more or less handed to me. My intiontion with getting out side players was to try to bring in some guys from out side the area for next season to come to practice and help us get better. You guys all now the kind of help we got from most of the blackout guys. I know when i was talking about this I told guys this was going to be a chance for some of you guys to play also and I know two times I asked everyone if they wanted to play and noone was able to.
So like I said I'm sorry you guys took what I was doing the wrong way, my only intention was to help the team get better. If I recall most of the team never played X-ball before and we where learning together. I was just trying to help the process.
I'm still not sure why you guys did not come talk to me about this, I never tryed to run things like it was my team I wanted it to be are's and always tryed to keep you guys in the loop on everything.
(Maybe if I let Cole play the ALL-STAR game and the National finals he would have felt a little different.)

Again GOOD luck to you guys, I think you have all come a long way from the first matches we played in the MXL!!

I'll tell you guys one more thing the game we LOST to Beatdown playing with you guys ment more to me then WINNING the National League.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:16 PM #781
cv33

Lets get one thing straight here, This was a calborative effort. This has nothing to do with me not playing the finals or the all star game. trust me we all knew ahead of time you were gonna put yourself in it. then to let your brother play in it and have him not even show up for it is complete BS. and you asking us to play in the national league is also complete BS. A text message the night before the event asking us if we can play? youve got to be kidding me. so thanks for the personal attack on me and ill see you on the field.
cv33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:39 PM #782
getz411

getz411 plays in the APPA beginner division
Lets keep in mind this is a highly trafficked public forum. If anyone has concerns that they feel they need to voice from here on out they should be taken to other places.

Lets keep it civil guys. We all worked hard together to get where we are and what happens from here out doesn't change that.
getz411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:34 PM #783
YUP U R DEAD

i had a great time playing with outcast..... i thank shane for giveing me the opertunity to be on the team.....other than beatting sodus in our first season the blackout match was my favorite match of all time no doubt
Swashbucklers 2011 #18 (RandM)
Owego OUTCAST 2010 #18 (nypl)
Owego OUTCAST 2009 #8 (mxl)
Absolute Zero 2008 #18
YUP U R DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:57 PM #784
stankiewicz42

hey i just watched tosh.0 and a bear does **** in the woods
#14 Owego Outcast NYPL 2010
#14 Owego Outcast 2009
Team Absolute Zero 2008

RandM Paintball