P4R4D1GM
::This Space For Rent::

Annual Supporting Member
P4R4D1GM is a Moderator
P4R4D1GM owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
P4R4D1GM supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@giantpaintball View Post
This will be an upgradable option for existing members within a year.
Hey Matt, not trying to be a necromancer and bring this thread back from the dead but.......

Any word on the upgradable option allowing those with memberships to play at both HSP and SC?
P4R4D1GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-05-2010, 07:09 AM #23
FREEMASON

Some dumb questions for a new guy but here goes,where's HSP ? Also how many passes do you get to take friends and do you as the member have to be there for them to use a free pass?
FREEMASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 01:53 AM #24
Matt@giantpaintball
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4R4D1GM View Post
Hey Matt, not trying to be a necromancer and bring this thread back from the dead but.......

Any word on the upgradable option allowing those with memberships to play at both HSP and SC?

It's all good, I'm happy to answer your questions. There is no word just yet. I know everyone is really busy just getting ready for DoN IV. So I'm hoping sometime after that or even before the end of the year we'll have it. It's in the works, it'll just take a little time to perfect.
Matt@giantpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 01:57 AM #25
Matt@giantpaintball
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEMASON View Post
Some dumb questions for a new guy but here goes,where's HSP ? Also how many passes do you get to take friends and do you as the member have to be there for them to use a free pass?
Hollywood Sports Park (HSP) is in the city of Bellflower. It's about 40min west from SC Village. You should get one free pass to SCV and four passes to HSP/Giant Paintball. The member does not have to be present in order for the member's friends to use those passes.
Matt@giantpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:33 PM #26
Sick420
Hitting the Snake Fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@giantpaintball View Post
Hollywood Sports Park (HSP) is in the city of Bellflower. It's about 40min west from SC Village. You should get one free pass to SCV and four passes to HSP/Giant Paintball. The member does not have to be present in order for the member's friends to use those passes.
Matt, Is that 1 Free pass to SCV and four passes to HSP/Giant Paintball a Month?
Thanks
Sick420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 07:59 PM #27
Nicole@HSP

Nicole@HSP is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick420 View Post
Matt, Is that 1 Free pass to SCV and four passes to HSP/Giant Paintball a Month?
Thanks
Hey i see that matt has not replyed so i have an answer for ya... No it is not per month its per year. And i believe the package includes 12 passes to the parks for your friends and fam. I know they say that its four for one park and four for the others but you can use them where ever. But only one to SC if your membership is for HSP.
www.PaintballPark.name

Get a Hollywood Sports Membership and Save Money! Email Nicole at Nicole.Belanger@HollywoodSports.com
Nicole@HSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 01:35 AM #28
Sick420
Hitting the Snake Fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole@HSP View Post
Hey i see that matt has not replyed so i have an answer for ya... No it is not per month its per year. And i believe the package includes 12 passes to the parks for your friends and fam. I know they say that its four for one park and four for the others but you can use them where ever. But only one to SC if your membership is for HSP.
Thank you. Its still a great Deal. Im considering it.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:44 AM #29
screenname92
Randy Marsh

Annual Supporting Member
Can I switch my hsp membership to sc village. I dont want to pay for 2 memberships.
screenname92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:09 PM #30
Nicole@HSP

Quote:
Thank you. Its still a great Deal. Im considering it.
It really is a great deal for people who play on a regular basis. And don't forget if you refer a friend you will get a monthly fee waived. Just let me know when you are interested in the membership I can set it up for you. I visit both parks on the weekends so I can make the arrangements to be at the park when you are. Have a good time paintballing. Also keep in mind if you sign up by the end of the month we can give you a free case of paint
www.PaintballPark.name

Get a Hollywood Sports Membership and Save Money! Email Nicole at Nicole.Belanger@HollywoodSports.com
Old 05-26-2010, 02:18 PM #31
Nicole@HSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by screenname92 View Post
Can I switch my hsp membership to sc village. I dont want to pay for 2 memberships.
Im not sure if you can switch. I know that SCV membership is 45 dollar a month there is a 35 dollar membership per month but it does not include air. However the 45$ one does. I will check with my boss once he gets in and get back to you.
www.PaintballPark.name

Old 05-26-2010, 03:21 PM #32
screenname92
Randy Marsh

Annual Supporting Member
Im willing to pay the extra 10 a month if its possible to switch over to sc
screenname92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 03:36 PM #33
Sick420
Hitting the Snake Fast!

Quote:
It really is a great deal for people who play on a regular basis. And don't forget if you refer a friend you will get a monthly fee waived. Just let me know when you are interested in the membership I can set it up for you. I visit both parks on the weekends so I can make the arrangements to be at the park when you are. Have a good time paintballing. Also keep in mind if you sign up by the end of the month we can give you a free case of paint
Are you gonna be there on Memorial. I'll sign up that day. Thanks
Old 05-26-2010, 04:43 PM #34
Nicole@HSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by screenname92 View Post
Ok I just checked it out and No you can't switch memberships until the year is up but you can get two...
www.PaintballPark.name

Old 06-17-2010, 09:06 PM #35
StReaKeR
TM-15,SP1,T8.1,Trracer

I think I'll talk to someone at the park about this next time I go. I can probably drag friends with me now that they wont have to pay.
StReaKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:54 PM #36
Nicole@HSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by StReaKeR View Post
I think I'll talk to someone at the park about this next time I go. I can probably drag friends with me now that they wont have to pay.
Let me know if you want to set it up. I can do it over the phone or I can meet you at the park just let me know exactly when you are going. If you have any questions let me know k email me nicole.belanger@hollywoodsports.com
www.PaintballPark.name

Old 06-21-2010, 12:02 AM #37
StReaKeR
TM-15,SP1,T8.1,Trracer

Quote:
Let me know if you want to set it up. I can do it over the phone or I can meet you at the park just let me know exactly when you are going. If you have any questions let me know k email me nicole.belanger@hollywoodsports.com
will do
Old 06-22-2010, 05:55 PM #38
StReaKeR
TM-15,SP1,T8.1,Trracer

Quote:
hi Nicole I emailed you a few days ago regarding the membership program, haven't heard from you yet.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:33 PM #39
Ari@HSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by StReaKeR View Post
hi Nicole I emailed you a few days ago regarding the membership program, haven't heard from you yet.
Nicoles not in at the moment. But if you have any more questions I'll be more then happy to answer them.
Ari@HSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:50 AM #40
Sick420
Hitting the Snake Fast!

lol Ari doesn't reply either.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:50 PM #41
Ari@HSP

Quote:
lol Ari doesn't reply either.
lol. I am so sorry that I wasn't able to reply before. But usually Nicoles on here more then me. Im usually doing other stuff on the websites. But if I don't get to reply, Nicole will absolutely get back at you.
Ari@HSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:27 PM #42
Nicole@HSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari@HSP View Post
lol. I am so sorry that I wasn't able to reply before. But usually Nicoles on here more then me. Im usually doing other stuff on the websites. But if I don't get to reply, Nicole will absolutely get back at you.
k guys i am back... Sorry I did get your email and was busy at the time we had a lot of out of the office events going on this past week.
www.PaintballPark.name