PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 11-09-2009, 10:10 PM #1
NEVERgiveUPAxA
~More The Merrier~

▀▄▀▄▀▄Ultralite boards! PMR Parts! Halo Boards! Evil Pipe Barrels! Ion Parts!▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rules~
1. POST before you pm!
2. DON'T lowball me.
3. I have great feedback! you pay I ship~
4. If you buy it and change your mind, feel free to ship it back! Refunds are good for half the original price.

I accept PAYPAL and Money Orders (at your own risk)! I AM PAYPAL VERIFIED!

PART OUT!@!%!#!!@ This gun has seen the field twice and it ripped everytime! It just doesn't shoot as much as it deserves so it will have to go!

PARTS SOLD TO IVANMANIA!

Barrels

These Pipe Tips are BRAND SPANKING NEW! NEVER USED! Micro-honed with a mirror finish!! 25 shipped each!!
12 inch tips~

16 inch tips~

THE regular pipe tip (furthest to the right in silver) is the only one that is used! There is wear on the threads from screwing on and off, but no scratches in the barrel and shoots flawlessly! This will be sold for 12+shipping!

Sold so far:
12"/16" Gold tips

.688 standard Ultralite back! Spyder threaded~ MINT CONDITION! NEVER USED! 28+shipping!

BRAND NEW EVIL PIPE KIT! BRAND NEW!!~ 45+shipping!

-Micro hone finish tolerance: 2 to 5 microns. -Swank!- They can't stop us, they can only hope we get hit by a bus~
-30degree angel venting, clears broken paint out and away, no more drips throwing off shot after shot as happens in straight porting. Porting disperses air evenly as to send ball on straight flight the whole flight.
-Fade standard, looks great on most every marker.
-Packaged in a gear bag and airport friendly protective tube. Backs are firmly held into place and the entire kit displays well.
-Backs are optimized 6 inch length (its a good size). Front lengths vary to make overall barrel length:10, 12, 14, 16 and 18 inches available. 12 or 14 is recommended. ICD Threaded Backs

PMR Parts and Misc.

PMR Frame and Board! SOLD

Stock Backcap 5+shipping

Ultralite Trigger 15 shipped

Ultralite Board 27 shipped

Ultralite Board 27 shipped (Can only take DM wired eyes!)

Victory V35 Halo Board (Not pictured) 20 shipped
EMPIRE B2 Halo Board 25 shipped

Phantom Stock Class(SC) body SOLD Also have horizontal feed block and tube so please ask!

Trades I will accept:
14" A/C Deadlywind barrel
14" Sly Kits
Prophecy
Rotor

I don't have much money to add so don't expect to be trading for money!

Last edited by NEVERgiveUPAxA : 11-22-2009 at 09:30 PM.
NEVERgiveUPAxA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-20-2009, 11:55 PM #2
ivanmania

ivanmania owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pmd
ivanmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:29 AM #3
bruzer81
Work Hard Play Harder

Annual Supporting Member
bruzer81 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pmd
bruzer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:09 PM #4
suckr4ahappyend

PM'd about the dynasty kit please get back to me.

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.