Old 11-08-2009, 11:44 PM #1
stanly_bog
Stanly On The 50!!!

stanly_bog owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
stanly_bog is for the Gunfight
stanly_bog supports Sherwood Forest
stanly_bog supports our troops
I Need Help Pls!

Fellow Ballers I hope you guys could Help Me out where i can Find the Statisctics about Sports Equipment is being used in Violent Crimes including Paintball Markers. I am trying to make a point to my Superiors that Paintball players are not Criminals in the making we are actually an athlete and knows how to respect other peoples and we aint using our equipment to hurt people. Pls PM me The Site Thank you Very much.

V/R
STANLY_BOG

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination
VIVA LA BUNNY
stanly_bog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-25-2009, 04:58 PM #2
kick me 230
R.I.P. ZJ

kick me 230 plays in the PSP
kick me 230 supports Cereal Killerz 2
kick me 230 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
kick me 230 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanly_bog View Post
Fellow Ballers I hope you guys could Help Me out where i can Find the Statisctics about Sports Equipment is being used in Violent Crimes including Paintball Markers. I am trying to make a point to my Superiors that Paintball players are not Criminals in the making we are actually an athlete and knows how to respect other peoples and we aint using our equipment to hurt people. Pls PM me The Site Thank you Very much.

V/R
STANLY_BOG
Unfortunately, everyone is gun ignorant and are stuck on the silly fact the "Guns KILL People!!!!!" and everybody is stereotypical and generalizes everyone and everything. Just tell them to go to the fields and see how many people come out with broken legs and missing eyes and how many people are out there trying to hurt eachother. Otherwise its not with it, you can't fix stupid

Virtue/\Empire/\Aztek Photos/\Cousins Paintball

Last edited by kick me 230 : 12-01-2009 at 05:44 PM.
kick me 230 is offline   Reply With Quote