Originally posted by splatmonkey
As a new Omen owner I have some questions:
1. Is the rechargable battery that comes stock in the Omen a standard 9v rechargable? Will it charge in a normal NiCd charger?
2. How much oil do you use in the Omen? Do you put a very light coat on the hammer o-ring and leave the rest dry or put a few drops in the ASA and blow them through the gun each time you use it?
3. Has anyone else had a problem where the omen recocking pressure is too high even with the .5 screw in the side of the body completely closed?
4. What are the exact symptoms of too high and too low cocking pressure? Will balls pinch and chop only when the cocking pressure is too high?
Thanks much for your help.
PS When the Omen is working properly with a pipe kit it is DEADLY. This is an awesome marker and well worth the money.
1. Not sure, just use the gun to charge it.
2. basically just on the striker and bolt carrier, but a couple drops down the asa for the reg will not hurt it. Just make sure the barrel is off.
3. Thats not normal...you having that problem??
4. Broken paint in the break, it will over pwer the CAM and slap the balls in there to hard. It will also hurt the bumper.