ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-02-2009, 08:36 PM #22
noob owner

has been a member for 10 years
noob owner owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
noob owner supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNoFx View Post
WWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH NO FREE STUFF WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, Thats all i hear
I'm going to take the high road and not get on this elementary **** with you. I said what I said, you are a little bit to protective of the field their. I'm not saying the field itself is bad, so I don't get why you are so butthurt about it. I understand now that it came from someone else not affiliated with UXP. A little criticism shouldn't hurt a business either being that it's the customer that makes any business. Once again the field is still amazing regardless, I just hope that they can get it together because I want this field to last, because it is one of the best I've played at.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-02-2009, 08:40 PM #23
MoNoFx
FSUU

Annual Supporting Member
MoNoFx is a founding member
MoNoFx plays in the USPL
MoNoFx supports Empire
At least you have some smarts in that tiny brain of yours. still makes me laugh that you were bitc hing about not getting stuff for free. lol.
I agree a little criticism never hurt a business. However, looks like a little bit of humility escapes some people.

MoNoFx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:35 PM #24
malo117
Fear The Llama

Annual Supporting Member
malo117 is BST Trusted
malo117 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
malo117 supports Team VICIOUS
?
Great Effort Award ;)

Last edited by malo117 : 11-03-2009 at 03:56 PM.
malo117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:47 PM #25
noob owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by malo117 View Post
another reason is that its there first day...they arent gonna be on tippy top shape on first day.
Completely understand, I give them props for getting everything together so fast. I didn't mean anything bad about it was just miss lead, I loved the field loved the experienced players as well, will really help someone who wants to improve do so if you play game after game against/with them. UXP amazing field, most amazing staging area i've seen great location all in all amazing field.

Back on track November 12th should be cool anyone who hasn't seen/played the field go do so you'll be amazed guaranteed.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:57 PM #26
malo117
Fear The Llama

Annual Supporting Member
malo117 is BST Trusted
malo117 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
malo117 supports Team VICIOUS
mmmmmk
Great Effort Award ;)

Last edited by malo117 : 11-03-2009 at 03:57 PM.
malo117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:59 PM #27
noob owner

Oh dang November 12th is a Thursday, got work. Will try and talk myself out of it hah
Old 11-02-2009, 10:14 PM #28
*THESHOCKER7*

*THESHOCKER7* owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
*THESHOCKER7* supports Team VICIOUS
Ill be there. I will clarify that SL TENSION players were not "stacking teams" on the opening day as previously posted there were 2 on each team, just to clarify and I dont believe there were any "noobies" really there as well although for all the talk I was disapointed that not more of the community came and supported this weekend. Just my 2 cents. Love Dick
*THESHOCKER7* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:23 PM #29
killawat2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNoFx View Post
Going back through some of the posts i did find this post from Austin aka Killawat2 who is not affiliated with UXP -

They'll be up tomorrow when everything is finished. Plan on Saturday for the grand opening. It's 90% sure right now for Saturday and will be finalized tomorrow afternoon as well. There's going to be giveaways and lot's of fun to be had. Honestly though this field is amazing. I can't really even describe it just come out Saturday and play.--

Now this was some miscommunication on Austins part. However saturday was not the Grand opening.

The fact still remains you are whining about not getting something for free for you showing up to the best paintball field ive seen in a long time, and playing its awesome field.
I have one word for that...
P A T H E T I C

im going to call you cpt america 2.0
Whoa not miscommunication on my part. User Tombstone did indeed post this-

"OK the date is set !! Oct 24th will be the Grand Opening for Utah Xtreme Paintball, lots of give aways, and I believe Monster will be there also with give aways. Mark your calendars and save a few bucks, you will have a Great Time !! Rip"

That's where I got my info from. But you're right I'm not affiliated with UX at all.

And to Noob, SLT had separated into 2 guys on each team EVERY SINGLE GAME played. Before the very first game the refs asked us if our team wanted to stay together. We simply said no and split up every game in order to ensure fairness. Points went back and forth all day long so I don't know what you're talking about. And there wasn't 1 "noobie" there when SLT played. Don't go around making up stuff.

Last edited by killawat2 : 11-03-2009 at 12:02 PM.
killawat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:09 AM #30
BrianTheGreat41
GET SOME!

everyone needs to stop pmsing who really cares mistakes happen were not all perfect... except Z
anyways IM STOKED for the grand opening i havent played forever and i dont cur what the dr's say ill be there forsure!!!
BrianTheGreat41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:21 PM #31
Cory688

Cory688 is a Supporting Member
Cory688 plays in the APPA D4 division
Cory688 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Cory688 is Boss
Tombstone/SL Tension isn't playing the last WCPPL?

2010 Chicago D4X 1st Place- Tampa Bay Vengeance
2010 MAO D4X 3rd Place- NJ Jesters Kids
2011 RPL D4 Series 2nd Place- Tombstone Black

Feedback-160+
Cory688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:21 AM #32
sparta0703
skemp roid rage

sparta0703 plays in the PSP
sparta0703 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
sparta0703 plays in the APPA D3 division
This thread was awesome, and relevant!!!

Ok for real, i'm coming down to utah for this field this Thur-Sun... Is this place going be open or what?
Old 11-05-2009, 11:25 AM #33
noob owner

UXPaintball.com

Yes they will be open.

Question hopefully someone from UX can answer this Sunday I am taking my little brother down he is 12 years old, I don't see a printable waiver and we live an hour or so out. I am 18 could I sign for him when we are their? Of course our parents don't care they just don't want to drive an an hour there and back just to sign for him.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:08 AM #34
Tombstone1

Wink

Your Fine Noob, no problem. Thanks and we will try to do better this time !! Check out the for real Grand Opening/Charity event Nov 12th!!on our Website its going to be sick !! give aways from every company listed at the bottom of the flyer, plus silent Auction. Also Monster will have give aways. It will be PACKED, check the event hours. Thanks Rip
Tombstone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:59 PM #35
twistedpb

the $20.00 is for a rental package

if you have your own equipment then its the same $10.00 entry price ... so actually they are discounting the rental package and donating money to the charity..

i designed the flyer and should have been more clear , my bad
twistedpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:04 PM #36
underdog_153

****, wish i was still back in utah. definetly play there
Old 11-07-2009, 01:01 AM #37
Tombstone1

X425Xballa , no one raised the price of admission, everything is the same, the flyer should have said 20.00 for all rental packages with 5.00 going to the Charity. Admission is still 10.00 with your own equipment with 5.00 going to Charity. Please reconsider coming and joining us for this great cause. The list of Companies keep growing and the gives aways also keep growing. Thanks Craig
Old 11-07-2009, 05:04 AM #38
wyobigdawg
wyobigdawg

wyobigdawg supports Team VICIOUS
dang its on a weekday , wont be able to make it , but will be down on next set of days off on a weekend .
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3632601&highlight=
wyobigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:48 PM #39
*THESHOCKER7*

*THESHOCKER7* owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
*THESHOCKER7* supports Team VICIOUS
Another great day of paintballing down at the UXP today. If you have'nt been you need to come out Thursday its amazing.
*THESHOCKER7* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:20 AM #40
kalseth

I am fairly sure of the reply to this but I have had a couple people ask me. Is the Grand opening regular Thurs hours of 4-10?

Since I have allready delurked to post that question I guess I will say what I am thinking. It astounds me how we paintball players go out of our way to bite the hand that feeds us. Mad Props to everyone involved in trying to keep this great sport alive....and if there is anything I can do to help let me know. Despite the fact that I have been out of the buss for a whille I still love it and want to see as many people palying as possable.

*relurk*
[R.I.P]
Mountain West Xtreme Paintball League
[R.I.P]
kalseth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:08 AM #41
Tombstone1

Cool

Your Correct 4:00 to 10:00 or however late we all play. Thanks for the post Kalseth !! From all the calls, texts, this is going to be huge and fun. Put that 5 man team together, this is a GREAT CHARITY starts at 7:00PM to 9:30PM. Rip
Old 11-13-2009, 10:30 AM #42
kalseth

So, I just wanted to post a fast note (at work <<..>>) about the Grand Opening last night. It was my first time at the field and I was pleasantly surprised at just how nice everything was. The Staging area is huge with counters at a nice height. The field is brightly lit and emaculate.

Special care was taken to separate the 40-50 Players into similar ability groups with kids, beginner adult, advance adult, and Tourny players so that each was a manageable size and no one caught 10 bonus balls on there first time playing.

I was not able to stay around for the auction or raffle (after the 5th call from family I had to leave) so can't talk about that. I look forward to the next time I can go and actually play.
[R.I.P]
Mountain West Xtreme Paintball League
[R.I.P]
kalseth is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups