Community Focus

Old 05-10-2010, 10:13 PM #463
mylifefire
K5 Los Angeles

mylifefire owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mylifefire plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by averydabeast View Post
wiping is nothing like holding or pass interferance. its more like once you get tackled in football you stand back up and start running again
I like that

Ka Funf WCPPL Event 4 2012 Mix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKZz0ZdwpUU

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutly free that your very existence is an act of rebellion." Albert Camus
mylifefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:44 AM #464
dude1it
Christopher R.

dude1it helped look for balloons
dude1it supports Team VICIOUS
dude1it is an NCPA player
dude1it is a top reviewer
dude1it is Legendary
dude1it is Boss
dude1it is attending Decay of Nations VI
There are a lot of these threads...maybe one should just be stickied so they don't keep popping up

Pittsburgh All American Heroes 2012
dude1it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:44 AM #465
tactstyle
FERK YERR MSHTRKRRFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by averydabeast View Post
wiping is nothing like holding or pass interferance. its more like once you get tackled in football you stand back up and start running again

Not even close, in football you can't do that, its not even a foul or a penalty, once your knee hits its done....dead ball. You can get up and run but once that whistle is blown its over, it doesnt matter if you run all the way to the endzone. If you go down but the ref doesnt call it, by all means get your *** up and run. There is not a rule against that and it doesnt make you a dishonest player.

If you dont like holding..... What about hooking in hockey? Slide tackles in soccer? Hell im sure there are calculated risks in bowling. Its a part of sports in general.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:34 PM #466
BrendanK

BrendanK owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
my friend is a big wiper and enver gets caught. Every tourney we do he wipes and i think he seriously got pulled one time hes just lucky. i wonder if he will get caught in 2 weeks cause were playing a local tournament
BrendanK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:13 AM #467
killswitch renegade

wiping happens a lot in tournaments but you know u can get caught and disqualified
killswitch renegade is offline   Reply With Quote