Virtued SFT Shocker F/S/T!!!!! Full Set up F/s/t!!!
Igot my 05 shocker up for sale or trade today. Read the rules and the thread throughly.
1. Please post here before PM. I do use AIM BUT PM's are the best way of getting my attention, and I will return all PMs as soon as I can.
2. By posting in my thread, you are agreeing to ship money/Gun/Gear first.
3. Once I receive your marker/Money/Gear, if there are any issues that are not discussed before hand, I will return them to you at your cost.
4. If you're offering a trade and adding money, please specify how much you're adding. That will make this thread much easier to facilitate.
5. Please be mature when you're posting and try to write in an intelligent manner. I will not try to decipher your l337 speak.
6. Payment method is preferred by a money order or you can use paypal.
7. Items will be send through USPS priority mail, if you want another method, you will pay for the cost. Insurance is recommended at buyer's cost as well.
8. Since your in my thread its understood you read and re-read it. Donít make a deal and re-read the thread and say nevermind.
9. Donít waste my time, I could careless about yours.
05 SFT Shocker (black with red swapped parts)
Nasty roller trigger (black)
Hybrid hedlok Feedneck (red)
CP Rail (black,missing logo)
Cp On/Off (silver)
Redz Firing Can (Red)
Older freak back ( comes with .691 insert)
Red All American Front
Black All American Back
Full O Ring Kit
EGO'S (05 and up/ETEKS)
PMR (must be upgraded or atleast ul'd)
SLg(Must be upraded or ul'd)
No Ions unless adding accordingly. That means alot.
Empire REloader B (half White and black shells)
Tank: 160 with cover ( 5 year hydro)
68/45 LNIB Used ONE TIME (in my back yard field)
LN 08 Dye Rhino cover fits the 68 tank
Full set up: 415
Trades are gun for gun unless adding is involved. If gun is traded i will NOT add my tank or hopper. We can work something out.
All prices are OBO. Just dont be stupid please. i have pics on my phone ready to send just pm me whenever possible i can get pics of any part of the full set up.
Last edited by imperialskater7 : 11-09-2009 at 05:47 PM.