PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-03-2003, 05:14 PM #22
paintball boy 20
yahmean?

has been a member for 10 years
i'm tiny too 15 5'7" 135 pounds. I need double bigmacs. Hey and they still sell double big macs around here
None, they all just sit in the dark and cry!!!
Har har har!
"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-03-2003, 06:43 PM #23
Huge

Huge is a Supporting Member
Well, I meant the whole "...I work out" thing as a joke . I didn't intend to convey that complaining about kick means you are necessarily weak, although being weak will make the kick seem greater than it actually is.

Anyways lets see if we can fix your excessive kick... Pull your back block back... it should move smoothly and easily... and it should return to resting position just as smoothly and easily.

If its not, then you're going to have more kick than I for 2 reasons. 1) extra resistence causes force to be dissapated in many forms including kick. 2) due to extra resistence you have to compensate by increasing the recock pressure, which you know increases the kick.

So what do you do to alleviate this? It could be a bunch of things working together to cause your excessive kick... Unfortunately I don't have time to dwell into it, going out for tonight, I'll talk about it tomorrow.

Huge
Old 10-03-2003, 09:32 PM #24
Ez2spell

get a cocker, u will receive no kick
Old 10-03-2003, 09:41 PM #25
Spartan X
Unbanned

Spartan X is a Supporting Member
Avtually cockers have alot of kick. You just tend not to feel it because your hand is moving with the gun, you make the gun rock, not the the gun. If you get a e-blade installed on a cocker you will know what I mean....

Old Feedback

My Lifestyle Determines My Deathstyle.
Old 10-04-2003, 06:09 PM #26
Redeemer
Lifes a gong show

i have a cocker, and i will be buried with it, simply cause of the situations i have been through with it, 1vs. 1,2,3,4,.

My back block could be smoother its not binding but i think i should lube the hammer, and maybe check if its broken like happens to some people cause it seems like it dragging.

I'm still pretty set on getting a trix though. but at least this will make it easier to sell, anyone want it for 320, thats with everything fix IF ANYTHING IS ACTUALLY WRONG, besides the kick it runs awesome chronys +-4 at the most usually more like +-2

and of course super accurate. I will admit i broke a piece int he reg but some teflon fixed it and like i said runs like a wet dream.

Evil Paintball Rules

join "The Black Jihad" we shall bring SP to its knees.
Old 10-04-2003, 07:03 PM #27
Spartan X
Unbanned

Spartan X is a Supporting Member
Just do not make a thread, or start a for sale section in this fourm....

Old Feedback

My Lifestyle Determines My Deathstyle.
Old 10-04-2003, 10:52 PM #28
Redeemer
Lifes a gong show

y couldn't I make a thread, if i felt i needed to

Evil Paintball Rules

join "The Black Jihad" we shall bring SP to its knees.
Old 10-12-2003, 03:17 PM #29
CowMix
Mix it Up

when i first got my excell it had a kick but you get used to the kick after a while and it seems like nothing

Moo! Moo! Moo! I want grass, I want water! CowMix! CowMix! Please deliver! Moo! Moo!
Old 10-12-2003, 03:26 PM #30
ShortStroke
*925* Word.

I hunt and have used some very large guns. Omen vs. 30-6 Remington 710. The omen doesn't feel like anything, but kick does keep you from getting shot to shot consistency. I'd just practice with it and your mind will start making up for the kick. It's like being able to shoot without even aiming, your mind just knows where the gun is going.

My Feedback
Old 10-13-2003, 01:00 PM #31
defyreality
Specter

defyreality is a Supporting Member
a 22 has more kick than the omen, paintball markers don't even compare to real guns, plus real guns shoot straight and long, real long
and a tippy98 has way more kick that the omen, and i'm the tool with the hard focus bumper in my omen .
i will admit, the omen is a bit unreliable at times, but it's nice and tiny, and stupid fast, especially pdp'd out. i'd run a tourney with my tippy if i had too, the game is all about skill and talent, if you got it, the gun won't make much difference. one just needs to modify there game a little to roll with the issues. got a break and your balls are going all crazy, guess you gotta get alot closer. stop hiding in the back