PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-01-2003, 09:50 PM #1
Pbfanatic22

has been a member for 10 years
Omen problem

I have some questons about why my omen is having a litle bit of trouble. The other day I was playing with my omen and it just wanted to stop recocking. So i cleaned it, lubes it, changed the pressure around and it dident do anything. Than today i was putting ina battery and It dicided to recock with no problem. Than when I put the panles back on it wouldent. So than i kinda rearranged the stuff inside and than it reckocks. I dont know what the problem was. But it seems to be fine now. i just have to tune it cause the balls are going all over the place. I also wanted to kow how to prevent paintballs form falling out of your barrel. It seems to dot hat alot.

Last edited by Pbfanatic22 : 10-01-2003 at 09:52 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-01-2003, 10:12 PM #2
Redeemer
Lifes a gong show

well i wont pretend to know anything about your electronics, but your paint rolls outta your barrel cause its to small bore get a new barrel or shoot different paint.

Evil Paintball Rules

join "The Black Jihad" we shall bring SP to its knees.
Old 10-01-2003, 10:17 PM #3
Pbfanatic22

Well It only happens when im using evil paint. When i use PMI premium it doesn't. Maybe theer diffrent size. thanks
Old 10-01-2003, 11:25 PM #4
Huge

Huge is a Supporting Member
They are different sizes... I usually use a .686 with evil paint and often .692 with premium. With the proper paint to barrel match you won't have rolling problems.

I'm a little confused as to how electronics would effect recock... Are you talking about the bolt not being reset after you fire, or the gun not firing at all? The only thing electronics would effect is firing since all the trigger frame does is trip the sear.

Assuming arguendo that it is a sear tripping problem, your issue is likely that wires are impeding the microswitch. Open the frame up and see if any of the wires coming from the board are in the way of the switch or are rubbing against it... if so simply bend them out of the way and you'll be just fine.
Old 10-02-2003, 02:50 AM #5
snipers002
A1C

did u check that the manual sear release is in the down position? if its up, the gun wont cock.

feedback
feedback #2
ego fs(pics)
Old 10-02-2003, 11:51 PM #6
joerocket

mine wasn't recocking either. turns out that the recock screw was turning in by itself after a few shots. so i backed it all the way out (as far as it would go) and i put some BLUE loctite on it and let it dry. then i screwed it back in and now it is snug and doesn't work its way back in or out.
Old 10-03-2003, 06:41 PM #7
Pbfanatic22

I doint think that is the probelm but that isa good idea. Where can i buy lockltite?
Old 10-03-2003, 08:06 PM #8
joerocket

i got it at an autoparts store. there are different kinds. red is permanent, blue is semi permanent etc. so get the right kind for the job.
Old 10-05-2003, 08:55 PM #9
Shutter13
EVIL until the day i die

ya dude i talked to you on AIM cuz u were leaking out the barrel but its normal to leak when its not cocked cuz the valve spring is very light so it can be low pressure.. sorry i think i told u it was ur cup seal but nothin is wrong when it leaks and it isnt cocked