Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-10-2011, 03:20 PM #694
rayn1

I was playing at my local field and the ref said he would play but it snowed the day before. The ref only used snowballs. needless to say he took out all of the other team.
rayn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 04:13 PM #695
raidenssj10
I feel all...warm inside

raidenssj10 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
raidenssj10 supports Team VICIOUS
raidenssj10 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayn1 View Post
I was playing at my local field and the ref said he would play but it snowed the day before. The ref only used snowballs. needless to say he took out all of the other team.
I take it they were all rec players?

Utah Jazz
University of Utah Utes, KC Royals, Real Salt Lake, Green Bay Packers, Nashville Predators

Владивосток, Россия
raidenssj10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:50 AM #696
biqblackppl

biqblackppl owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrLvr View Post
I got "hey you in the camo" the other day (almost everyone was in camo)

Not even near the enemy:
Pop!
Kid behind me- OW!...Am I out if I shoot myself?
Ref (through laughter)- Yes you are.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHA
Old 02-10-2011, 11:12 AM #697
WeeAce
No, its not

WeeAce owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
WeeAce has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WeeAce has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I was told this story by a guy that i see regularly.
He shoots a Q-bow..and uses 10round tubes.

Tells me how he was playing last weekend with a group of guys he didn't know, a guy near him said" yo I'm out of paintballs, can you throw me a pod?" so he throws the guy a tube of 10. the guy grabs it and says, "what am I going to do with this?"

The same guy that shoots the Q-bow, also has a few quotes:
Yelling from about 30feet away
"How does it feel being suppressed by a man with a bow"
"If you empty your hopper one more time, I'll still have 9 shots left."

the first time I refed at the field i get a 13yr old B'day party. about 20 kids, all on the same hockey team. I have multiple stories, but the stupidest/scariest
This kid keeps hopping up shooting over a log then hunkering down looking at his gun. He finally startes yelling at me to come over his gun isn;t working. I can't get to him without walking through the crossfire. I see what appears to be a leaf/branch hanging out of the barrel, I yell you have something in your barrell, pull it out. He looks at the gun turns the barrel end towards his face..I begin sprinting, yelling at the top of my lungs "STOP STOP NO NO"..when i get to him he looks like a scalded puppy.. needless to say his barral had about 6inches of dirt stuffed in it..scary and stupid

Last edited by WeeAce : 02-10-2011 at 11:15 AM.
WeeAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:54 PM #698
c-spec

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeAce View Post
I was told this story by a guy that i see regularly.
He shoots a Q-bow..and uses 10round tubes.

Tells me how he was playing last weekend with a group of guys he didn't know, a guy near him said" yo I'm out of paintballs, can you throw me a pod?" so he throws the guy a tube of 10. the guy grabs it and says, "what am I going to do with this?"

The same guy that shoots the Q-bow, also has a few quotes:
Yelling from about 30feet away
"How does it feel being suppressed by a man with a bow"
"If you empty your hopper one more time, I'll still have 9 shots left."

the first time I refed at the field i get a 13yr old B'day party. about 20 kids, all on the same hockey team. I have multiple stories, but the stupidest/scariest
This kid keeps hopping up shooting over a log then hunkering down looking at his gun. He finally startes yelling at me to come over his gun isn;t working. I can't get to him without walking through the crossfire. I see what appears to be a leaf/branch hanging out of the barrel, I yell you have something in your barrell, pull it out. He looks at the gun turns the barrel end towards his face..I begin sprinting, yelling at the top of my lungs "STOP STOP NO NO"..when i get to him he looks like a scalded puppy.. needless to say his barral had about 6inches of dirt stuffed in it..scary and stupid
dang. was he literally buring the barrel everytime he jumped up and landed?
c-spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:52 PM #699
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian

PBFreak875 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PBFreak875 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
250 cal. Nuff said.

"Originally posted by Muff Muff: The best ideas always come in either dreams or while drunk."

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
PBFreak875 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:22 AM #700
IplayinSoFLA

I superman dived through the X, and pants'd the front man while he was shooting, and then shot im on the *** it was my friend so it's ok
IplayinSoFLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:31 AM #701
Little_PB_Newb
www.jamesrphoto.com

Little_PB_Newb is a Paintball photographer
Little_PB_Newb donated to help Peyton Trent
Little_PB_Newb supports Team VICIOUS
no you didn't.

Little_PB_Newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:16 PM #702
dontflamemeplox

dontflamemeplox owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_PB_Newb View Post
no you didn't.

lol subtleness is awesome especially when its a burn

swaffle-what do you not understand? it is the hitting of a man in the face with your p***s
dontflamemeplox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:27 PM #703
Kambuchamshrm01
hey purple dude

Annual Supporting Member
its been a long time since i visited this thread but i had an interesting afternoon yesterday so i figured id tel everyone about it.

we were just playing rec games all day when some kids who are notorious for cheating and just being douche bags come in. we are playing them and one if them is yelling telling me that i was hit in the hopper and that i was a cheater. i wasnt hit but i let him ramble on. my hopper jammed up on me a few minutes later so i stepped out. well said cry baby decides to shoot me in the head about 5 times as im walking off the field. i yelled at him and he said "maybe you wont cheat next time" this made me extremely angry and this kid is lucky i value playing at my local field because if i didnt i wouldve beat his sorry *** right there

If you BLATENTLY cheat, Yes im going to yell at you.
Kambuchamshrm01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:46 PM #704
amhildreth
Sheridan Sugardaddy

Annual Supporting Member
amhildreth is a Moderator
amhildreth is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
amhildreth donated to help Peyton Trent
amhildreth supports Bob Gurnsey
amhildreth supports our troops
One of the best I've had was when I was reffing at a local indoor field. A 16 year-old came up to the chrony station, and I told him to put a few over. He had what looked like a brand new Cocker, so I asked him if he had ever used it before. He railed off a disgusted response of "yeah! I've shot this thing like a million times!" The very first trigger pull, and the bolt went sailing by my head. Apparently, "a million times" of use wasn't enough to remember to replace the bolt pin after farting around with it in the staging area.

SCP, Carter's Commandos, CanCon
amhildreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:14 PM #705
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian

PBFreak875 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PBFreak875 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by amhildreth View Post
One of the best I've had was when I was reffing at a local indoor field. A 16 year-old came up to the chrony station, and I told him to put a few over. He had what looked like a brand new Cocker, so I asked him if he had ever used it before. He railed off a disgusted response of "yeah! I've shot this thing like a million times!" The very first trigger pull, and the bolt went sailing by my head. Apparently, "a million times" of use wasn't enough to remember to replace the bolt pin after farting around with it in the staging area.
How did it stay pressurized long enough to even do that? Wouldn't it go sailing out of there as soon as he put air in it?

"Originally posted by Muff Muff: The best ideas always come in either dreams or while drunk."

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
PBFreak875 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:38 PM #706
amhildreth
Sheridan Sugardaddy

Annual Supporting Member
amhildreth is a Moderator
amhildreth is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
amhildreth donated to help Peyton Trent
amhildreth supports Bob Gurnsey
amhildreth supports our troops
I'm thinking he pulled the pin back out for some unknown reason after it was gassed up. It was funny, but disturbing at the same time. Our head ref/Cocker tech Rich (Berger) used it as an example of stupid things to never do with your Cocker. Trying to time it yourself was another.

SCP, Carter's Commandos, CanCon
amhildreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:03 PM #707
2v12
Shoota!

2v12 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
2v12 supports Team VICIOUS
2v12 is for the Gunfight
Playing on the field in our backyard with some friends (A few play with us a lot one girl in particular had never played.) Well I saw her run into a bunker and put a few shots on it and ran up to bunker her. As I slid up beside her with my gun pointed at her she shot at me point blank missing my head by a few inches. She proceeds to scream drop her gun cover her head and beg me not to shoot. It was quite funny as she yell "I'm Sorry!!! Please don't shoot!!!" over and over I laughed pretty good.

Then another one is one of those friends that played with us a lot wanted to play pump. My brother gave him a pump to use a tippman sl 68. After three or four games he said he quit pump were stupid you couldn't even see thee balls coming out of the gun. It turns out he wasn't pumping it back far enough or pulling the pump arm far enough forward all of those games.
AtlantaFalcons
2v12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:56 PM #708
foxtrot90

foxtrot90 supports our troops
one of the most memorable and still quoted to this day, it was at a guys birthday part at the field, we were all still fairly new to the sport at this point as it was years back, but we were playing against one of the local teams. we all get shot out minus one guy, scotty. so we're all standing around watching the match (woodsball on a fairly open field), and as they horseshoe around scotty to just pounce on him, someone yelled "scotty! bend over! they'll take it easier on you if you're willing!"
Old 02-28-2011, 08:52 AM #709
Kambuchamshrm01
hey purple dude

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtrot90 View Post
one of the most memorable and still quoted to this day, it was at a guys birthday part at the field, we were all still fairly new to the sport at this point as it was years back, but we were playing against one of the local teams. we all get shot out minus one guy, scotty. so we're all standing around watching the match (woodsball on a fairly open field), and as they horseshoe around scotty to just pounce on him, someone yelled "scotty! bend over! they'll take it easier on you if you're willing!"
lulz

If you BLATENTLY cheat, Yes im going to yell at you.
Kambuchamshrm01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:21 PM #710
Hebiki
Hebiki Design Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtrot90 View Post
lol
www.facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks

AggressiveSports.net - MACDEV Sales & Warranty Center
Aggressive Factory D4 | California Karnage
Hebiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:51 PM #711
JENKINS24
$$ Support Xcape $$

JENKINS24 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JENKINS24 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
one thing thats pretty funny is at the feild i ref at, i play for free and get free paint. so when im not reffing i will always play because i love the game. im 15 and have been playing most of my life and when all the other people are mainly just young kids and their rookie dads. me and my boss like to play with our pumps instead of oiur geos or egos becuase it gives us more of a challenge and its still fun for the other people. so one time we played a woods ball game (our woodsball feild is a little more open than others) and it was 2 (me and my boss larry) using 2 pumps, versus 34 other people and we ended up winning

it was at Land paintball in central ohio. you guys should check it out
Old 04-21-2011, 11:26 AM #712
tyler9447

1 time i was at a paintball field my bro got us some burger king we were really hungury i spent the 1 whole game eating and some kid said ''look at that fat*** still eating'' he was like 13 tryin to be all cool and the next game i shot him like 2 times in the back of the head. he ran away crying. it was so funny.
tyler9447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 12:17 PM #713
squalledout338
pump>semi=20bps<1bps

squalledout338 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
squalledout338 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i always try to help out newbies, and i always find it humorous when they ask if they can shoot my gun, and then they proceed to try and look through my stock class feed on my phantom and say "why can't i see through the scope?"

also i've thrown 10rd tubes to people and they say "its only 10????!!!!"

and of course the ever fabled "so you have to pump it? why not just use an air tank it will be able to shoot faster" "how many times do you have to pump it before it will shoot far enough?" "do they shoot harder than other guns?"

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2916672<------ new pump for sale
squalledout338 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:35 PM #714
Rhetoric

This sunday - playing on the airball fields mix and match group (some rentals and locals just fun). I was standing in the back when a rental kid yells out... TIME OUT IM OUT OF PAINT! Sets his gun on the ground and refills his hopper (took like 20-30 seconds) then yells TIME IN! ... - Oh the joys of paintball.
Rhetoric is offline   Reply With Quote