PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-16-2010, 06:07 PM #253
Monkeyboy13
Like-a-SoOoOmboOoOoOdeee!

I'm a freakin monkey. I can climb with one hand

Autococker, the true test of simple intelligence.
Did you pass?

Have a broken gun? pm me

You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it..
Monkeyboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-16-2010, 06:15 PM #254
DasWolfenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy13 View Post
I'm a freakin monkey. I can climb with one hand
Okay I'll remember that I'll aim for your climbing hand.
DasWolfenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:28 PM #255
1337 Walrus

1337 Walrus is playing at Living Legends III
1337 Walrus owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
1337 Walrus owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
1337 Walrus supports Team VICIOUS
I was playing at my local rec field's "Big Game" which is the combination of 3 woodsball courses, and about 40v40.

It was about 3 hours into the day, and I was using my VSC Phantom, which was working quite well.

The rules for the game were pretty simple, each team started at one end of the 3 fields (probably about 30 acres) and we usually wound up meeting in the middle. We played Satchel (one person on each team carried a messenger bag with some papers in it, if they got shot they had to stand still. The enemy team would come and grab the satchel, and open it. Read the papers, and it would give the location of something. Whatever it was, that was the objective).

NOTE: for the first 15 minutes of each game, each team had infinite respawns, so if you got hit, you ran back to the ref at your start, and they wiped you.

About half-way through the day this ******* comes along with his Tippmann X7 or whatever, with all this plastic **** on it. I'll give you a rough overview of our gear:

Me: VSC Phantom w/ Stock Class harness, Dye i3's, DYE c9 Jersey and Pants.

Him: Tippmann X7 with 20" "Sniper" barrel, some weird *** shroud, Commando Stock, 400rd Hopper, Egrip,
His Vest: MOLLE vest with 8 pods, 2 72/45's (on remote) radio pouch.

So, he was showing off his "weapon" and I was chuckling to myself.

He walks over, and starts making fun of my "little pea shooter".

I make a mental note that I have to shoot this ***hole; and sure enough, I will.

About 12 minutes into a game, I see him. He's standing in the back, with his gun slung on his shoulder, smoking. Talking to a ref, who looked miserable. I aim my Phantom at him, and shoot. The ball falls about 50ft short. He looks up at me, and waves.

At this point, I'm getting pissed. I lay down, and start lining up a shot.

This must have been destined, because the most EPIC thing happens. Just as I pull the trigger, the ref blows the whistle twice (signaling the respawning period is over) and the ball flies through the air on a huge arc (I fired from like a 45" angle lmao) and it hits him square in the chest. He's standing right next to the ref so he can't wipe, and the ref starts laughing.

The guy throws his gun on the ground, and starts walking away, but seeing as how it's connected via the remote line, it starts dragging behind him.

This giant ****tard, completely oblivious to this is stomping around with his gun dragging behind him.

The whole scenes a mess. His paints spilling everywhere, the guns hitting rocks and stuff.

Great.

Moral of the story: Play pump, and target douche bags.
1337 Walrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:45 PM #256
DasWolfenstein

^^^^ lol.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:31 PM #257
bman427

I surrendered 5 people hiding in the back behind a carwash type metal bunker with a pump.

It probably wouldn't have been as easy if they weren't rentals
bman427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:38 AM #258
lime3
Yes its a rotor on an ion

lime3 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
lime3 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Went this past weekend with my experianced friend whos been playing for like 6 years, and two friends who had played one 3 times and one this was his first time.

First bad thing of the day, playing on a village field, I slid into a bunker, one of those spool things, did a double knee slide, ground was way more wet than i thought, smashed my knee into the bunker, bruised it pretty badly .

Later, two friends wanted to try out airball, my experianced buddy said sure. Some other guys with nice gear came over and asked if we wanted to play airball, we said sure.

One guy started to talking to my experianced friend about his luxe (friend has a victory), and how he and his friends "call her megan fox and that he can turn megan fox on with one button ....

They then went to thier table 10 feet away and talked about how they hated recballers playing airball . When it came time to play, (I was still injured) my three friends and two spyder wielders got put on one team, and those three guys, (sadly one was wearing a UMD jersey) and two other experianced guys on the other team, as per request of Mr foxturnon. My friend questioned this, they said "well if we beat you too badly we'll swith the teams up some, so my friend agreed". They needless to say destroyed my friends team (three luxes and two dms the doushers had). Then they proceeded to say "well it was just by chance that we won, lets switch sides and get ready for the next game", my friend just said "there wont be a next game" and we walked away.

Edit: forgot to say how the UMD jersey guy went up the snake and snuck up on spyder dude number 2 (last person alive, sitting in home) and proceeded to shoot him in the back for about 3 seconds with his dm, the poor kis back was completly orange.

Guess you could call those guys sandbaggers.

"Originally posted by '[paintball.ninja]: Furb stop making up stupid stories. Everytime one of these threads comes up you post about 100 times with bull**** stories that aren't even funny."

"Originally posted by pyromaniacs1: Cup the balls, work the shaft, AND swallow the gravy."

Last edited by lime3 : 01-18-2010 at 12:49 AM.
lime3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:44 AM #259
DasWolfenstein

^^^^^ those dudes are just grade a major douche bags.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:46 AM #260
Franklyn Gardiner
Paintball is my life

Franklyn Gardiner helped look for balloons
Franklyn Gardiner supports Team VICIOUS
Franklyn Gardiner is for the Gunfight
I was out with my cousin and a friend (first timers) and we only bought about 100 rounds each since my parents are cheap...(and this is why im seriousally thinking about pumping)

So they are shooting rental Spyder's and I'm out with my SP Vibe the field was really just a really long rectangle shaped netting and some wood and pretty much a bunch of hills and rocks and dangerous terrain. (what a field! ) We only played one game but it play out like this...

On game start I get on the highest hill and start trying to shoot the least possible to conserve my precious crappy paint. Well after I decide that my friend isn't going to be moving from the starting box and my cousin isn't going to get out of a wooden bunker right next to the starting box I move up to about their mid field but just can't get a angle on them. I see this little small kind of like trench next to me that leads all the way down to the other side of the field and i think; ''Hey if I stay low I could get the perfect angle on these guys!''

I jump in and have water a little past my knee's and get stuck in the mud. As soon as I got my feet free I see my cousin blind firing and he randomly hits me in the face, I call out and as I get out of the mud my friend starts lighting me up with all his left over paint.

I did that same.

Ok just so you know, the trench was covered by a lot of plants so I couldn't see what was at the bottom. (I live in a jungle)

98% percent of ballers wipe, if your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor add this to your sig

"Paintball...My anti-drug. Because when your addicted to paintball how can you possibly afford drugs."
PETA- PEOPLE EAT TASTY ANIMALS
originally posted by new300new:"and then I popped my head up and 3 guys unloaded on my face..."
originally posted by Purple people eaterZ:"Your sig is epic.."

Last edited by Franklyn Gardiner : 01-18-2010 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Grammatical error
Franklyn Gardiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:12 PM #261
DasWolfenstein

^^^ lol.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:47 PM #262
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian

PBFreak875 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PBFreak875 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I was in our local pro shop with my brother yesterday. I was checking out an Azodin Kaos PUMP (note, PUMP -- this is important).

Me: Cool. Seems like it would be a really nice marker. I just can't figure out why it has a double trigger.

Random other guy in the store: Speedball, man. You seen those guys shoot?

Me: Yeah, but on a pump?

Guy: Oh

"Originally posted by Muff Muff: The best ideas always come in either dreams or while drunk."

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
PBFreak875 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:05 AM #263
Loochy88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH3qgP4QJBQ
Loochy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:58 PM #264
chi chi

a friend of mine toke a tank to the cash & prizes after falling on his face cause he was running up the field with his pants around his ankels & this was during practice pants on the ground OG EVANS NUTTS RIP
chi chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:00 PM #265
Little_PB_Newb
www.jamesrphoto.com

Little_PB_Newb is a Paintball photographer
Little_PB_Newb donated to help Peyton Trent
Little_PB_Newb supports Team VICIOUS
Little_PB_Newb plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi View Post
a friend of mine toke a tank to the cash & prizes after falling on his face cause he was running up the field with his pants around his ankels & this was during practice pants on the ground OG EVANS NUTTS RIP
l2english plz.
Little_PB_Newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:11 PM #266
Ghost Reaper

Shorten the stories ladies. We don't really care about your experience since most of this crap is BS.. Keep to the laughs
Ghost Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:16 AM #267
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian

PBFreak875 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PBFreak875 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Reaper View Post
Shorten the stories ladies. We don't really care about your experience since most of this crap is BS.. Keep to the laughs
Please don't start this again, this is how the last one got closed. We're here to share stories, and who cares if they're made up? I mean, we're here to laugh, so don't take it so seriously. Comedians make stuff up. They're funny. TV shows make things up, they're funny. So why not some stories about paintball?

Does a fake TV show discredit real humour because it's been made up?

"Originally posted by Muff Muff: The best ideas always come in either dreams or while drunk."

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
PBFreak875 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:34 AM #268
jay3303
West Covina/Covina

jay3303 supports Team VICIOUS
I got destroyed be egos. It was 2 egos and 1 worrbladed trilly on a team against my sniper, my friends reflex sniper and his brothers pgp. How do you think this game went? Lol
jay3303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:59 AM #269
eudaman
Professional Mis-informer

eudaman plays in the PSP
eudaman plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay3303 View Post
I got destroyed be egos. It was 2 egos and 1 worrbladed trilly on a team against my sniper, my friends reflex sniper and his brothers pgp. How do you think this game went? Lol
eudaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:31 AM #270
Lukos
My pumps shoot full-auto.

I would have put the money on you and your team, but since you said you got destroyed...
Old 01-26-2010, 10:23 PM #271
MrFUZZ
VILE

some kids were freakin out cuz they thought one of the rentys had an automatic gun and thought it wasnt far when really it was just the sputtering sound a mechanical gun makes when air pressure is to low
MrFUZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:39 PM #272
jay3303
West Covina/Covina

jay3303 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by eudaman View Post
Nope nope nope wasn't gonna be as easy as you'd think, my friends really didn't play aggressively that game, that and I haven't really played against "good" electro guys before. Just against my friends, so it was kinda new for me. Or was that facepalm for something else....maybe for saying I got destroyed in the beginning than asking how people thought the game went at the end.......hmm
by the way it was with ur xteammate I believe, Jake. And it was at sc villages little "Lego" field. Horrible place

Last edited by jay3303 : 01-26-2010 at 10:42 PM.
jay3303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:46 PM #273
raidenssj10
I feel all...warm inside

raidenssj10 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
raidenssj10 supports Team VICIOUS
raidenssj10 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
My friend had to pee during a woodsball game, right as he swung it out, the tip was nipped by a flying ball. He was down for a while.

Utah Jazz
University of Utah Utes, KC Royals, Real Salt Lake, Green Bay Packers, Nashville Predators

Владивосток, Россия
raidenssj10 is offline   Reply With Quote