Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-25-2009, 09:10 PM #1
PolePosition

Confusion about jerseys and pads

I was looking through the PSP rulebook and I'm kind of confused about padding and jerseys.

Some of the jerseys like Dye and Planet Eclipse have some padding built in. Because they already have padding, does that mean you cannot wear an additional arm/elbow pad because there is already padding on the jersey? Or can you still wear elbow pads even if the jersey has some padding on it already.

And what is the rule for chest protectors for non-pro players? I think I read that pro's cannot wear them but can D5-D2 wear them? And going back to Dye and PE, each of those brands make separate chest protectors...can you wear their padded jersey AND their chest protector? Or can you only wear one or the other....reason I'm asking is because I'd like to get the full lineup of one or the other brand but I don't want to be in violation if they are not meant to be used together.
PolePosition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-25-2009, 09:38 PM #2
QuiverKiller
SHC

The padding on jerseys doesn't "count" as padding, so you can use pads underneath it, and you can also use a chest protector + a padded jersey.

The padding on pants doesn't "count" either, so you can wear sliders and knee pads under them.
Aftershock Fan #26
Shark Heart Crew
QuiverKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:57 PM #3
PolePosition

Ok great to know. Thanks!
PolePosition is offline   Reply With Quote