Alter Ego “Young-Gun” Scholarship
Team Alter Ego with the support of DarkHorse Scenarios and Tactical Paintball is setting up a scholarship that will help one young gun every quarter to play at no cost. Young guns are what the scenario community calls new paintball players. They are the future of paintball and with the help of the entire paintball community we are offering a chance for the kids that need a little extra help the opportunity to have a great time and learn a fun and rewarding sport.
Alter Ego will be having numerous fund raisers throughout the year. Things like Tech Service booths at various events and games, We’ll be selling Hot Chocolate during the winter months and cool drinks when it warms up, as well as several other events throughout the year. Every PENNY we profit will go into the scholarship fund.
Eligibility criteria is as follows:
The recipient must be
* 10-14 years old
* Have played less than 3 games
* Have sponsorship from at least one adult (meaning, someone is bringing them. We don’t want to be the responsible party)
* On game day the recipient will “help out” the hosting promoter or field (in some form or fashion) For example, they’ll help set up registration, or clean up, or help with awards…whatever is needed.
We are currently seeking the sponsorship and support in the following areas:
Cash Donations to support expenses (O-Rings, Chocolate, Drinks, Ice, ect)
T-Shirts (For the award recipients)
People to help at events (Sell drinks, fix markers)
Fields and game promoters who wish to participate in the program.
If you know of a Young-Gun who may qualify for the scholarship please send a “short” essay to: email@example.com
Please include the following information in your email:
* Candidate’s Name
* Candidate’s Contact Info (Parent or Responsible Party’s phone)
* How you know the candidate
* Why you think the candidate qualifies (Your essay…short and sweet)
* Anything else you want to add
If you want to know the games that are going on you can check the links below for more information
And of course at our website: http://www.TeamAlterEgo.com