PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 12:30 AM #1
johnt11
assasin

help me pick a gun

so i just recently hand built my karni from just the body i have full ans front, tickler reg, e2, and i have a guy that wants to trade me an angel a1 fly joy division is this good on my half or no cuz ive always wanted the a1 and the karni so someone gimme sum advice

my big obo sale

ball til you fall....but close your bolt first
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-22-2009, 12:53 AM #2
SuxXarD (Banned)

SuxXarD helped look for balloons
SuxXarD owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
You should have just read about each marker before you made a post.

Just saying.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:13 AM #3
JustPlainEvil
Ich machen es klar foo!

has been a member for 10 years
JustPlainEvil supports Cereal Killerz 2
Yes! trade him. Then trade or sell the Angel for an Ego, Geo, or Dye Matrix
EMAIL me about my IM9 - Dark Shocker, Tanks, Barrels, Loaders, Pods, Packs, Lg & Xlg Jerseys, Medium Pants, Pads, and Masks. Even my gear bag must go. Random PB stickers with every purchase. Everything is in 9.9 out of 10, like new condition.
Email now.----> !! racoxjr@gmail.com !!
Old 10-22-2009, 03:26 AM #4
Franklyn Gardiner
Paintball is my life

Franklyn Gardiner helped look for balloons
Franklyn Gardiner supports Team VICIOUS
Franklyn Gardiner is for the Gunfight
Trade him, just don't stay with the angel. Their is a world of better markers you could buy with the resell money or trade for. Over all it's a good deal if you know how to play your cards right.

98% percent of ballers wipe, if your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor add this to your sig

"Paintball...My anti-drug. Because when your addicted to paintball how can you possibly afford drugs."
PETA- PEOPLE EAT TASTY ANIMALS
originally posted by new300new:"and then I popped my head up and 3 guys unloaded on my face..."
originally posted by Purple people eaterZ:"Your sig is epic.."
Old 10-22-2009, 10:25 AM #5
johnt11
assasin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuxXarD View Post
You should have just read about each marker before you made a post.

Just saying.
GTFO i did read about them but i love my karni and have never had a chance to shoot the a1 so im askin ppls oppinons. yeah ive always wondered about the egos i have not heard good things about geos and i think the dms are uuugggglllyyy i have a friend sellin 2 dm5s for 250 each do u think thats a good deal n maybe if i got those i could flip them for better guns or for more?

my big obo sale

ball til you fall....but close your bolt first
Old 10-22-2009, 11:00 AM #6
eforcegtid00d
factorypb

eforcegtid00d plays in the PSP
eforcegtid00d owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Please don't make threads asking what gun to buy. We call these vs threads because people usually compare one gun with another. Because everyone has their own personal preferences, this decision is taken very seriously and tends to shift from discussions to arguments. To avoid these issues, we have gathered a helpful set of tools to make this decision easier for you.

1. Check out reviews on markers in your price range. These will provide you with opinions and common problems associated with each product. They will also show you an overall average rating.

2. Visit our marker specific forums for detailed information on a particular brand. At the top of the page in each marker-specific forum, you will find a sticky containing tons of technical information on a product. Maintenance guides, solving leaks, upgrades, differences between each year's model, and much much more can be found here. This is the best way to learn about a marker you're interested in. If you want to read more about common problems and how to fix them, you can also browse through threads in a marker specific forum. People come here to get answers and advice.

3. Explore the manufacturer's website. One resource you can find on any given manufacturer's website is a free manual download. Although many people tend to ignore the manual, the manual contains maintenance instructions, air tank output requirements, and many other important pointers that are commonly overlooked. You can find a link to the manufacturer's website in the sticky of each marker specific forum, or you can just google it by typing in the brand name and "paintball" if you don't get paintball specific results.

4. If you're still caught between a few different markers, post up in our endall best marker sticky. This is one of the areas of PbNation that welcomes you to ask what gun to buy. This is where you can get opinions on which of the options you provide are better for you. Make sure you include information about yourself in your post here - mention your preferred game type (woodsball, speedball, etc), your budget, your experience, and what you want to get out of a new marker. The more you tell us, the better the advice we can give you.

5. Once you have narrowed down your choices, visit your local proshop and/or field to try them out. If you aren't sure where to go, feel free to use our field/store listings to find out what's near you. Call ahead to make sure they're open when you want to stop by. Many paintball players are happy to let you see their gun and answer questions you have about it, such as maintenance or any problems they have with it.

6. Once you know what you want to buy, visit our buy/sell/trade section at the bottom of the home page. Here you can look for previous listings to see what the average sale price is on the gun you want to buy. Most guns on the market today have been sold here, be it new or used, so you can see a fair price for either condition.

7. Time to visit your local field/proshop. Talk to them about buying the marker you want. Even if the price may be a little higher than online, ask them what they have to offer you. Ask about service plans, maintenance work, and why you should buy from them. Most proshops have deal-matching programs in place to compete with online stores, or will work with you to reach a fair price.
Closed Thread