PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-20-2009, 04:59 PM #1
cdogg22
Si Fly

***Polarized Gascans NIB, White Gascans, Black Oil Rigs NIB***

Have too many pairs of Oakleys that I do no wear. The polarized gascans and the black oil rigs are both brand new and in the box. The White ones are used but are in 10/10 condition. No scratches on any of these glasses or the lens. I am selling these to buy a new cell phone. Please do not offer any trades unless it is a new or like new cell phone. I am only interested in CDMA network phones such as Alltel, Verizon, and Sprint. I am not interested in any phone that is not a smart phone or any phone that is beat to hell. I will get pictures of the glasses if you need them but since they all look exactly like they would in the pictures I am showing you I didn't see a point in taking any.

THESE ARE NOT FAKE GLASSES!!!! All three pairs are real and have the papers to prove it. If you are going to come in here and lowball me because you think they are fake then please, click the back button and go somewhere else. They are 100% authentic Oakley sunglasses.

Polarized Oakley Gascans. Brand new. Cost $145 at least everywhere I have seen them. Comes with box, warranty papers, soft case. Asking $130 shipped

Brand new Oakley Oil Rigs. These are custom ordered from oakleys website and are black with a dark, soft pink lens. These lens are great for really bright days. Come with box, warranty papers, and soft case as pictured. Asking $100 shipped

Last but not least are my favorite pair of glasses. White Oakley Gascans with a black iridium lens. These lens are the ones you see in some oakleys that have a mirror effect. They come with the soft case but no box or warranty papers. They are in 10/10 condition as stated before. Asking $75 shipped

One Big Ass Mistake America

Last edited by cdogg22 : 10-20-2009 at 05:02 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-20-2009, 07:34 PM #2
lil irwin

interested in the oil rigs, got a samsung omnia in sig. pm if interested
Old 10-21-2009, 10:06 PM #3
cdogg22
Si Fly

Will look at any reasonable cash offers

One Big Ass Mistake America