PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-23-2009, 10:09 PM #127
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonic_dimebag v4 View Post
I wish my wife wasn't too big of a **** to play intramural sports with meh. I just have to settle for my pickup games and company softball. Yes, I play company softball. I ****ING DOM ****.
Me and my girlfriend play in a slowpitch softball league during the fall. It is epic lulz. Its hilarious how into it some of these people get. Dont be softball guy!
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Ninja Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-23-2009, 10:28 PM #128
Captain A v2.0
Whatevs

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Captain A v2.0 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Captain A v2.0 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
Its hilarious how into it some of these people get. Dont be softball guy!
Or wiffle ball Tony.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:22 PM #129
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire

madgoat has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I hope all you "men" are talking about 16inch softball because 12 inch is for women and pussies.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:33 PM #130
demonic_dimebag v4

Quote:
Me and my girlfriend play in a slowpitch softball league during the fall. It is epic lulz. Its hilarious how into it some of these people get. Dont be softball guy!
I'm not but the rest of my team is. So goddamn annoying.
"Originally posted by Bandwagon Fan UNK: aww whos the lucky guy, will we be seeing you two on a match.com commercial? Yes bush is a better receiver than CJ, once again this forum is a joke for football talk. Go to a REAL football forum and youd clowns be laughed off, thats why you all gather to this pos paintball forum who the **** plays paintball anyway, to talk football when no ones played, and no one knows **** just watchs espn. Its so funny its entertaining which is why i keep comeing back, keep owning and keep makeing kids stick remote controlls up their *** in their anger."
demonic_dimebag v4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:44 PM #131
Mike Scifres (Banned)

Softball is for lesbians and dudes who work in cubicles.
Mike Scifres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:42 PM #132
demonic_dimebag v4

And punting is for guys who couldn't make it as kickers.
"Originally posted by Bandwagon Fan UNK: aww whos the lucky guy, will we be seeing you two on a match.com commercial? Yes bush is a better receiver than CJ, once again this forum is a joke for football talk. Go to a REAL football forum and youd clowns be laughed off, thats why you all gather to this pos paintball forum who the **** plays paintball anyway, to talk football when no ones played, and no one knows **** just watchs espn. Its so funny its entertaining which is why i keep comeing back, keep owning and keep makeing kids stick remote controlls up their *** in their anger."
Old 10-24-2009, 03:34 PM #133
Mike Scifres (Banned)

Quote:
And punting is for guys who couldn't make it as kickers.
Yeah, they told me my dick wasn't small enough, but can't win 'em all.
Mike Scifres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:43 PM #134
snakeballa31291

snakeballa31291 plays in the USPL
snakeballa31291 plays in the PSP
haha
Old 10-25-2009, 03:51 AM #135
$og$

Quote:

Seriously though, when i was in high school, i talked mad **** about softball before we played it in gym class. One of the girls in my gym class happend to be one of the best pitchers in the state. She didnt take too kindly to that. So when I came up she pitched her legit stuff....and everyone was like omg Joes gonna get pwnt by a girl....yea, first pitch I took her yard. It was hilarious and I got in trouble and had to run laps for talking so much ****.....it was lose/lose because it was like "oh good job you hit a homerun off a girl you ***".....but she talked a bunch of **** before that so I didnt feel bad. Anyway.....softball is easy...... /rant

Soccer moms work out, athletes train.
$og$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:44 PM #136
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by $og$ View Post

Seriously though, when i was in high school, i talked mad **** about softball before we played it in gym class. One of the girls in my gym class happend to be one of the best pitchers in the state. She didnt take too kindly to that. So when I came up she pitched her legit stuff....and everyone was like omg Joes gonna get pwnt by a girl....yea, first pitch I took her yard. It was hilarious and I got in trouble and had to run laps for talking so much ****.....it was lose/lose because it was like "oh good job you hit a homerun off a girl you ***".....but she talked a bunch of **** before that so I didnt feel bad. Anyway.....softball is easy...... /rant
I was playing 16inch softball and one of the guys brought his gf who plays softball, she was pitching and I hit a line drive straight up the middle right into her head. It was ****ing priceless. You would think somebody who plays softball would have good enough reactions to at least get their hands up...
Old 10-25-2009, 12:45 PM #137
$og$

Quote:
Originally Posted by madgoat View Post
I was playing 16inch softball and one of the guys brought his gf who plays softball, she was pitching and I hit a line drive straight up the middle right into her head. It was ****ing priceless. You would think somebody who plays softball would have good enough reactions to at least get their hands up...

Nah.....but this ***** was a dyke feminist so it was epic to take her deep.

Old 10-25-2009, 12:57 PM #138
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by $og$ View Post
Nah.....but this ***** was a dyke feminist so it was epic to take her deep.
Women just don't understand that in general, an average male athlete will destroy a great female athlete. Of course there are some elite female athletes, but they are by far the exception and not the rule.
Old 10-25-2009, 01:10 PM #139
$og$

Quote:
Women just don't understand that in general, an average male athlete will destroy a great female athlete. Of course there are some elite female athletes, but they are by far the exception and not the rule.

Well, there are many elite female athletes......tons.....but when compared to men yea, they're not able to compete.

Old 10-25-2009, 01:13 PM #140
demonic_dimebag v4

One game I was playing shortstop in our league and this guy who takes this **** way too seriously tried to do a ****in takeout slide on me. He also wore metal cleats.....the ****? So next inning I get up to bat, he's the pitcher. I take him ****ing yard, like a ****ing moon shot and I just drop the bat, stand there for 5 seconds flipping him off. It was epic lulz.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:06 PM #141
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire

Quote:
One game I was playing shortstop in our league and this guy who takes this **** way too seriously tried to do a ****in takeout slide on me. He also wore metal cleats.....the ****? So next inning I get up to bat, he's the pitcher. I take him ****ing yard, like a ****ing moon shot and I just drop the bat, stand there for 5 seconds flipping him off. It was epic lulz.
I got taken out on a slide in ****ing softball. It was beyond gay. Who the **** slides in softball? I'm lucky it didn't **** my ankle up.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:02 PM #142
JonnyBlackbeard

JonnyBlackbeard is playing at Living Legends III
JonnyBlackbeard supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
I got taken out on a slide in ****ing softball. It was beyond gay. Who the **** slides in softball? I'm lucky it didn't **** my ankle up.
Softball Guy.
JonnyBlackbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:11 PM #143
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

Quote:
My luck has it the only sports program at ULL that is considered by all to be a national powerhouse is softball. Goddamn those girls get treated like they cured cancer... then again one of their players actually won Olympic Gold... but yea, in general there are very few elite female athletes.

Quote:
See Below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBlackbeard View Post
Softball Guy.

Quote:
My favorite moment was this one guy had been talking mad **** about how many home runs he hits... then he strikes out at every at bat.

How do you strike out in slow pitch softball? How?????
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 10-28-2009, 10:28 PM #144
$og$

So yea....anyway....**** THE FAGBOYS!

Old 10-28-2009, 10:34 PM #145
snakeballa31291

snakeballa31291 plays in the USPL
snakeballa31291 plays in the PSP
their off this week : /
Old 10-28-2009, 10:39 PM #146
$og$

go bye week! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Old 10-29-2009, 10:21 AM #147
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

Patriots are on their 3rd bye in a row this season.

The Titans and Fuccs dont count as actual games.
Sauce