danbob1088
succisa virescit

has been a member for 10 years
danbob1088 is a Paintball photographer
danbob1088 is an NCPA player
danbob1088 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by $og$ View Post
Bigot? Hardly. Truthful would be a more accurate way to describe it. And oh, intramural sports are just for kids who cant hack it in the real deal.
Truth? Playing soccer means that you are gay?

hahahahaha. Wow...that's special, right there.

Intramural sports are for more than "kids who cant hack it in the real deal", but keep being closed minded. Its all good. The fact that a lot of people don't care about the "real deal", or just want to have fun and not have a time commitment of a real team, that couldn't have anything to do with it.

flickr
danbob1088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-20-2009, 11:21 PM #107
jogabonito7
boom goes the dynamite

Quote:
Yea...they did. They were *****ing about having to do the call for the play because it was gayer then the others. Just because SC is trying to appeal to the grass fairies doesnt mean they like it.
I must've missed it because all I heard was them saying what great shots they were. I really wonder what it's like to have 0 respect for such an enormous group of athletes.

Skillz
jogabonito7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:29 PM #108
$og$

Quote:
Originally Posted by danbob1088 View Post
Truth? Playing soccer means that you are gay?

hahahahaha. Wow...that's special, right there.

Intramural sports are for more than "kids who cant hack it in the real deal", but keep being closed minded. Its all good. The fact that a lot of people don't care about the "real deal", or just want to have fun and not have a time commitment of a real team, that couldn't have anything to do with it.

Mmmhmmm. Keep telling yourself that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogabonito7 View Post
I must've missed it because all I heard was them saying what great shots they were. I really wonder what it's like to have 0 respect for such an enormous group of athletes.

Nah, listen closer. Whats it like being awesome? Pretty sweet, actually. You should try it some time.

Soccer moms work out, athletes train.
$og$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:34 PM #109
Ninja Mouse
Team Aircraft Carrier

I love intramural sports. I always make sure I'm not on the same team as my girlfriend so when we play each other I can beat the **** out of her.

"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Ninja Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:48 AM #110
berry_wendel
I WILL RULE YOU!!!

berry_wendel is playing at Living Legends III
berry_wendel owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
berry_wendel supports Team VICIOUS
berry_wendel is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Alright here is a solution to the "running up the score". For every point they win by, the patriots organization will donate a certain dollar amount to charity. Say $2,000 or something. This is in addition to the charitable contribution it makes.
berry_wendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:47 AM #111
dyepntmaster

dyepntmaster plays in the PSP
dyepntmaster helped look for balloons
dyepntmaster plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
I love intramural sports. I always make sure I'm not on the same team as my girlfriend so when we play each other I can beat the **** out of her.
nice.
dyepntmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:56 AM #112
Ninja Mouse
Team Aircraft Carrier

Duh. *****es gotta know whats up.

"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 10-21-2009, 12:00 PM #113
dyepntmaster

dyepntmaster plays in the PSP
dyepntmaster helped look for balloons
dyepntmaster plays in the APPA D5 division
Damn straight.
dyepntmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:03 PM #114
Ninja Mouse
Team Aircraft Carrier

Me and her are very competitive people. Of course she's at a major disadvantage since she is 5'0" and 100lbs... and a woman.

Sauce
Old 10-21-2009, 03:37 PM #115
RamapoLax
Batmanchu!

Quote:
Me and her are very competitive people. Of course she's at a major disadvantage since she is a woman.
Fixed that right up for you.

"Happiness never decreases from being shared."
RamapoLax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:10 PM #116
$og$

Yea, but women are productive in intramural sports....its kinda the point.

Old 10-23-2009, 08:22 PM #117
Ninja Mouse
Team Aircraft Carrier

Well... she's also a starter for the Ragin Cajuns softball team... so she actually is extremely athletic and good at sports. I just love clowning on her in flag football lol

Sauce
Old 10-23-2009, 08:23 PM #118
$og$

Quote:
Well... she's also a starter for the Ragin Cajuns softball team... so she actually is extremely athletic and good at sports. I just love clowning on her in flag football lol
Ya huh.

Old 10-23-2009, 08:26 PM #119
Ninja Mouse
Team Aircraft Carrier

Quote:
Ya huh.
I stay far the **** away from her on a softball field. On a football field I kick her ***... on a softball/baseball field she has the edge. I tell her she's supposed to be good since they are paying for all of her school to play ****ing softball.

The day I outhit her though, well, she will never forget it lol

Sauce
Old 10-23-2009, 08:28 PM #120
demonic_dimebag v4

I wish my wife wasn't too big of a **** to play intramural sports with meh. I just have to settle for my pickup games and company softball. Yes, I play company softball. I ****ING DOM ****.
"Originally posted by Bandwagon Fan UNK: aww whos the lucky guy, will we be seeing you two on a match.com commercial? Yes bush is a better receiver than CJ, once again this forum is a joke for football talk. Go to a REAL football forum and youd clowns be laughed off, thats why you all gather to this pos paintball forum who the **** plays paintball anyway, to talk football when no ones played, and no one knows **** just watchs espn. Its so funny its entertaining which is why i keep comeing back, keep owning and keep makeing kids stick remote controlls up their *** in their anger."
demonic_dimebag v4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:43 PM #121
Big_Dangerous
We're All Recycled Stars!

Annual Supporting Member
Big_Dangerous has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Big_Dangerous has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonic_dimebag v4 View Post
I wish my wife wasn't too big of a **** to play intramural sports with meh. I just have to settle for my pickup games and company softball. Yes, I play company softball. I ****ING DOM ****.
lolz I play tennis a few times a week. I'm just trying to get good enough to beat my friend who is pretty good.
Big_Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:44 PM #122
demonic_dimebag v4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Dangerous View Post
lolz I play tennis a few times a week. I'm just trying to get good enough to beat my friend who is pretty good.
I've always wanted to get good at tennis but I just never had the patience to learn the right way. Is it really as hard as I think it is?
"Originally posted by Bandwagon Fan UNK: aww whos the lucky guy, will we be seeing you two on a match.com commercial? Yes bush is a better receiver than CJ, once again this forum is a joke for football talk. Go to a REAL football forum and youd clowns be laughed off, thats why you all gather to this pos paintball forum who the **** plays paintball anyway, to talk football when no ones played, and no one knows **** just watchs espn. Its so funny its entertaining which is why i keep comeing back, keep owning and keep makeing kids stick remote controlls up their *** in their anger."
Old 10-23-2009, 08:49 PM #123
$og$

Tennis requires finesse........therefore I fail at it. Same with pool. Golf is the only game Im good at that requires finesse. Other then that the rest can suck it.

Old 10-23-2009, 08:51 PM #124
demonic_dimebag v4

I straight dom *****es at pool. God I love that game.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:54 PM #125
$og$

I used to be real good at it but somewhere between just playing for fun and playing to win in a league I lost alot of my touch. 8 foot tables I'm still pretty nice on, bar tables i blow on.

Old 10-23-2009, 08:58 PM #126
Big_Dangerous
We're All Recycled Stars!

Annual Supporting Member
Big_Dangerous has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Big_Dangerous has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonic_dimebag v4 View Post
I've always wanted to get good at tennis but I just never had the patience to learn the right way. Is it really as hard as I think it is?
I'm not sure how hard you thought it was lolz, but with all things it just takes practice to get good.

My biggest problems when I started were my follow through, especially on my backhands and my footwork.
Big_Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote