PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-23-2009, 04:41 AM #22
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
Kill you ever been questing before? Laser Quest is tits, you go into this huge arena, everything is blacked out except for some black light paint, black lights, smoke machines, mazes and upper levels, and some of the floors have grates so you can shoot through (up and down) and hit ppl. And they have mirrors you can bounce your laser shot off of em. OMG and even better, the same music has been there for 10 years. Every round starts off either the Mortal Combat theme song from the movie, or some type of totally cheese techno that makes electronica fans cringe, like Blue from Eiffel 65 or whatever.

That's Laser Tag in Canada!

But the one thing about it, you used to be able to get a membership with this magnetic memory stick, you could have stats in the members only computer, and be ranked amongst other people that were bored and had nothing to do. Oh Laser Quest, how i did not like thee lol!

One fun thing was trying to get names that would offend but they wouldn't notice at the desk.

Like....

well better not say it here or might get an infraction.....

Sonny is that your emo ring? j/k Get on AIM!

PBN SOCCER THREAD (SPORTS) LIVERPOOL F.C.

"i know that it must totally suck to be a black man nurse trapped in a white man's body but the white devil and i have our own paternity problems to deal with, i need my step fathers sperm......."
Somnambulistz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-23-2009, 11:22 AM #23
kill-n-spree
MythicalAngelPumpWeilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny7 View Post
That is classic.If you are going to use that finger in France you need to paint your fingernail bright *** orange.
COBRA G7,Angel 1,Master tech Angel Force Fly,Angel Gat,Custom Angel Led ,2000 LCD Angel Pump,2k1 Dark Angel,04 Angel Speed,C&C Angel IR3,Ice Fade G7 Fly,DM4,Eblade,Grey Ghost,PGP,2006 Grey Ghost,BLong Cocker,Angel G7,Cobra Mamba FLY,2K1 Angel Fly,Rasta G7 Fly,Dark 2K3 Angel,Euro Angel,2k2 Apollo Angel,2k1 Cobra signature series,Rev-i,Angel IR3 Fly,Disco Dust Dark IR3,05 Speed,2K Blazer,Rasta A4 Fly

Angel Army
kill-n-spree is offline   Reply With Quote