Old 10-19-2009, 06:59 PM #22
the hit man
ducks #29

the hit man plays in the PSP
the hit man owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
the hit man plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmatt View Post
And i must add i believe this is the best idea you have had yet. Asylum demands players of a higher social caliber and saddly your team just doesnt meet that standard.
maybe he doesnt want to go DOWN to your level

to the comment about the masks being up i do not have a problem with the refs taking there masks off in between games BUT the field was not announced dead they just assumed that it was and took them off
Gateway Action Sports
VALKEN
NINJA Air Systems
GEARBAG SALE ROTOR, MASKS, TANK, CP KIT
PAINTBALL DVDs

Last edited by the hit man : 10-19-2009 at 07:07 PM.
the hit man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-19-2009, 08:23 PM #23
TINMANOWAR
RETARD STRONG!

Quote:
And i must add i believe this is the best idea you have had yet. Asylum demands players of a higher social caliber and saddly your team just doesnt meet that standard.
Haha. Speaking if social caliber. Seems the pot is calling hte kettle black. Not once did I single out a person, or insult them. As far as "social calibur", you will struggle to find a team with better game integrity and sportsmanship than balls of fury. Just so you know we are a throw together team as of lately. We repesent such teams as Tru Ballers, MTSU, EZ Factory, and many others.. Be careful what bridges you burn my friend. As far as insulting me, I will just laugh. I refuse to lower myself to that level.

Next on the agenda, the player mention above with the hits that were wiped from his hopper, was hit in the leg by me long before that! and crawled directly in front of the center field ref. Who was conveniently looking cross fiels eventhogh a key player was 5 feet in front of him. And it was a confrimed hit from bystanders outside the net before you even go there. When I yell for a paintcheck repeatdly for 20 seconds, and after 30, he is fianlly checked and called clean since by this time it was drug off on the ground..... but hey it happens....
As I said I don't do drama, but damn sure will not back down. Right is right, and wrong is, well, YOU! Take care.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:25 PM #24
TINMANOWAR
RETARD STRONG!

And just to clarify the ref that has his mask off many time during the day on a live field, was the very ref that called the gentleman out for cursing. Wearing an orange tee shirt. You all know who he is....
Old 10-19-2009, 08:33 PM #25
cole20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TINMANOWAR View Post
you will struggle to find a team with better game integrity and sportsmanship than balls of fury.
true dat
Old 10-19-2009, 08:39 PM #26
metalmatt

yes we know who the ref is he made the right call. it was inaproperate language and was delt with in the correct way. im sure the player that was shot doesnt suck d$&^ and did not need to be called sucker or any other name that u can think of. a simple get out or check yourself or nothing said at all would have worked and we wouldnt be arguing about it now if u would have choisen your words a little more carefully. that is social caliber.
metalmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:48 PM #27
TINMANOWAR
RETARD STRONG!

Quote:
yes we know who the ref is he made the right call. it was inaproperate language and was delt with in the correct way. im sure the player that was shot doesnt suck d$&^ and did not need to be called sucker or any other name that u can think of. a simple get out or check yourself or nothing said at all would have worked and we wouldnt be arguing about it now if u would have choisen your words a little more carefully. that is social caliber.
Frankly, I do not care about that situation bro. If you would pay atttention to the context of what I was saying before you spout off at the mouth. I was using that situation to point out the ref that had his mask up all day on a live field. I could care less about a call made for language. there are children in this sport, and I do not condone foul language either.
I also find it interesting that you have only been a member on here since yesterday... Seems odd, trying to hide who you are? that being said..
You cannot in any way justify my comments and quarry's. So we can either end this conversation now maturely, or continue like some school children. As I said sir, I will not back down when I am undoubtedly in the right.

Last edited by TINMANOWAR : 10-19-2009 at 09:04 PM.
TINMANOWAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:55 PM #28
fbeard
Asylum killerz

this is camron frankies wife, will you guys just listen to your self you are all arguing over a little local tournement that is nothing more than bragging rights.
as far as asylum goes, all the asylum teams speak for themselves by the wins they have made this season, and no one can take that away from them they had a great year!!!!
also there are alot of great teams out there, skills that kills had one hell of a year as well, and so did alot of other teams, jealousy gets you no where thats what i tell my kids and thats what im telling all of you, so what you didnt win, theres always next year. You guys are a bunch of grown men complaining more than our 4 kids do, thats terrible, now the season is over and let it be. everyone good luck next year and i hope this all dies down by then. I loved coming to all the events and had a great time at everyone of them, everyone has been very good to me and this drama that doesnt need to happen so find a hobby for winter and see everyone in the spring!!!
fbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:59 PM #29
Vice Versa
Travis Pennington

Annual Supporting Member
Vice Versa is a Paintball photographer
Vice Versa plays in the PSP
Vice Versa plays in the MiLP
Vice Versa plays in the APPA D3 division
Vice Versa is Boss
Vice Versa is a Forum Captain
I don't think anyone has expressed jealousy toward any team. Just expressing our thoughts on the event this past weekend.

VSB Lord on deck. Respect and salute your superior officer, kids.
Vice Versa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:02 PM #30
TINMANOWAR
RETARD STRONG!

Nope, i even stated that I feel assylum killers is the best D-4 team in the series. but... In fact I don't remember a single remark about any of the teams or players. It was all about the reffing.... Guilt bears a heavy burden......
Old 10-19-2009, 09:10 PM #31
JamWade

JamWade plays in the PSP
JamWade plays in the MiLP
JamWade supports Cereal Killerz 2
JamWade plays in the APPA D3 division
Viva La Nation!!!

Old feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p... wade+feedback
JamWade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:13 PM #32
TINMANOWAR
RETARD STRONG!

Si !!!!
Old 10-20-2009, 12:25 AM #33
tHe tw3rkeR
Nick Wyatt

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddawg8018 View Post
I'm sorry but to defend the asylum guys, i didn't see this at all. every time i heard live field, the ref's masks were already down, yet i saw some players that sometimes didn't get theirs down. All in all great tourney, I had a lot of fun calls from what i could see were pretty decent. Ref's on field 2 were incredibly nice to say the least, thanks for a great day of play asylum.
Now at Bowling green (2nd bg) I was reffing and after every game we'd take our masks off after the guns and stuff was plugged and would put them back on when we got ready to start. Maybe thats what they was doing? But I wasnt there so I dont know.

Who won btw?
tHe tw3rkeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:26 AM #34
tHe tw3rkeR
Nick Wyatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbeard View Post
this is camron frankies wife, will you guys just listen to your self you are all arguing over a little local tournement that is nothing more than bragging rights.
as far as asylum goes, all the asylum teams speak for themselves by the wins they have made this season, and no one can take that away from them they had a great year!!!!
also there are alot of great teams out there, skills that kills had one hell of a year as well, and so did alot of other teams, jealousy gets you no where thats what i tell my kids and thats what im telling all of you, so what you didnt win, theres always next year. You guys are a bunch of grown men complaining more than our 4 kids do, thats terrible, now the season is over and let it be. everyone good luck next year and i hope this all dies down by then. I loved coming to all the events and had a great time at everyone of them, everyone has been very good to me and this drama that doesnt need to happen so find a hobby for winter and see everyone in the spring!!!
Never gonna stop. Ive been playing paintball since I was 7 and Im now 24. Started back in the automag/cocker days. Been like this ever since lol. All we can do is ignore it
tHe tw3rkeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:36 AM #35
c-mack

c-mack supports Cereal Killerz 2
c-mack donated to help Peyton Trent
c-mack owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamWade View Post
Viva La Nation!!!
gota love it
Old 10-20-2009, 12:46 AM #36
Thunderstick
MacDev 4 Life

I hesitate to put anything in this thread...but I am confused.

We all play in the most affordable 5 man series in the Southeast. Don't like it, go spend a boatload to play the CFOA and listen to same conversations after the event. ALL of the same drama. We ask local teams to ref the events to keep costs down, we have byop at every event to keep costs down, we have everything that we could want from a players point of view. And yet we are beating the league into oblivion.

This was the largest season turnout by far for this league. We have awesome teams and competition. I love traveling to other fields and playing other venues, it is part of the experience. I would never boycott a field because of an idividual or a group of individuals, it is unfair to the players to not allow them the opportunity to participate in such a great game. It is also counterproductive to growing and improving the sport that we all love. We wouldn't play local if we didn't love it. Fields can take criticism, but don't make it personal. Please don't throw the terms favoritism around when you don't know the entire story, the situation, or the judgement that might be involved. Those accusations have been used after EVERY event this season, including the events that people feel had the best reffing this entire season.

Keep your insults to yourselves. Play paintball on the field. Develop friendly rivalries. Figure out how we as players can help the field owners improve the league to help it grow next year. There is not a host field from this season that is worth eliminating, all have fantastic facilities and we need to support them.

I play for Asylum and all of my players drive past other fields to play there because I am loyal to those that support me and my team. I have close friends that run these other fields, which is why I choose to support them by participating in this league.

We need to figure out something this off season. I feel that if we do not make the necessary changes that teams will decide that there are other alternatives to this series and take their business elsewhere. I think we need to improve what we have already started. Which is the most competitive 5 man series in the midsouth, with the least expense for the teams.

Isn't what we all asked for to begin with?

Chris
Captain, Livewire
KILLING FOR ASYLUM
Thunderstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:47 AM #37
Thunderstick
MacDev 4 Life

<gets off soap box>
KILLING FOR ASYLUM
Thunderstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:54 AM #38
TINMANOWAR
RETARD STRONG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHe tw3rkeR View Post
Now at Bowling green (2nd bg) I was reffing and after every game we'd take our masks off after the guns and stuff was plugged and would put them back on when we got ready to start. Maybe thats what they was doing? But I wasnt there so I dont know.

Who won btw?
Nope, saw it with my own eyes on three occasions.

I am done. Had a good time this season, what little we played. Made alot of new friends. And look forward to next year. But let us not dismiss what has been said hear. If opinion' s are not voiced, be it constructive criticism or not, changes will never be made to right the wrongs.

On that note, thank you to all of the teams and referee's this year who participated in this event, and helped to make this sport a little bit better. For those of you with sportsmanship, dedication, and integrity, my hat is off to you.

Last edited by TINMANOWAR : 10-20-2009 at 06:59 AM.
TINMANOWAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:35 PM #39
metalmatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TINMANOWAR View Post
I also find it interesting that you have only been a member on here since yesterday... Seems odd, trying to hide who you are? that being said..
with that being said my name is matthew aaron moakler i am one of four full time employees at paintball asylum if you would like to contact me the shop phone number is (502)-937-9370 ask for matt and the reason i have only been a member to PBNation for a couple days is because this is the first time i felt like stateing my opinion
metalmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:18 PM #40
TINMANOWAR
RETARD STRONG!

Awesome, but I will never need to know that phone number. You can call me if you like, but I having nothing more to say on this subject.

Blake Watson
Hyper-FormancePC
(615)336-0538
Old 10-21-2009, 08:03 AM #41
amapballer
Jonesy

amapballer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
amapballer is for the Gunfight
amapballer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
amapballer has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
wow...so much hostility.....this is a local series that asks the home field to provide refs, so there is always going to accusations of home cooking, even though from what i seen, there never has been. the asylum guys all play with integrity and the way they ref is no different. our team had a 141 pulled on us that cost us the game and it was the right call.

while every league has its problems, i think the seps does an excellent job of providing us a quality tournament series that is affordable to everyone. we have great competition in each division and turnout is increasing with every event (with the exception of the last two since many people were playing in cup) a few disgruntled players can ruin the league, just look at icc, cts, etc. this is the best series in the area by far unless you want to spend boatloads of money to play cfoa. let's just be thankful that we have such a series in the area. thank you to everyone that makes the seps possible. let's keep things civilized and settle our differences on the field. see you guys at bg.

Last edited by amapballer : 10-21-2009 at 09:52 AM.
amapballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:57 AM #42
SithKnightBB
WKY Baller

Just wanted to add, that I had a great time this year. It was my first playing SEPS, and was definitely one of the better series I have played. One of the reasons is due to the competitive nature of those involved in it, which is why we have these spats on the net. Honestly I probably wouldn't play paintball if you guys all didn't give a crap. I'm out there to win and want those guys on the other side of my gun to be giving it their all also, or the game doesn't mean anything. Win or lose.

I'd like to thank everyone that made those long trips so that we could play lots of games with good people at good fields. Lets put all this petty crap behind us. I play for Skills that Kills and I'm sure there are plenty of things said about us. I've heard remarks by people walking past us from people that I've never spoken to. You'd probably would like everyone of us if you took the time to say hey. Nobody has played AK more than us this year, and I've sit on the bleachers and bs'd with those guys right before we played them. Sure I wish we won a few more times. We've had some controversy, but you can't fault the drive they have and respect that. The only jealousy I have is that they do get to practice regularly and you can see the benefits that has had, whereas my guys all drive from different directions to various fields to practice whenever we can. I'd like to thank those guys for playing all the events this season, as well as Balls, Trouble, Shooters, and anybody else I'm forgetting. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't bother getting up at those early hours in the morning. Much Appreciated.

My last thought is, and I've said this before, we need to make a concerted effort, each and every field to not only get d3 and d4 teams representing them but also d5. if every field sent just two teams from d5, think where the league could be in a couple years. Not to mention, I know some of you guys play regularly at fields not represented in the league. Push some of those guys in the direction of seps. Heck I live 90 mins from the closest field (GAS) and I'm always trying to get people down to play.

Lets try to keep this sport full of fun and integrity. Otherwise it'll be nothing more than whining and moaning and finger pointing, kinda like work - which I run from every weekend to shoot people, so don't ruin this for me. It'll affect my sanity.

Anyways hope to see you all next year or at the indoor. It's been fun
I PLAY AT Wizardland! YOU SHOULD TOO!
Brett
GEAR for sale! MORE GEAR
SithKnightBB is offline   Reply With Quote