Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-13-2009, 02:09 AM #1
ForrestD89

**IF I PICKD UP AN A1 fly****

wut does it need anything or r they fully upped?
ForrestD89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-13-2009, 02:43 AM #2
ForrestD89

bolt? board? barrel?
Old 10-13-2009, 08:11 AM #3
greatwolf329
still sick of idiots

Annual Supporting Member
it will need a new flux capacitor and kitten stabilizer...... What is it with you kids these days and pissing away money in ups? get the gun and use it. if something isnt to your liking then upgrade it. To the masses here the A1 fly is perfect out of the box. some like a tad more in so areas. So use it and figure it out. It's all user preference.
greatwolf329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:17 AM #4
ForrestD89

i kno that dude idk ANYTHING BOUT THEM I WAS GONNA BUY 1 on pbn used just wanted to kno wut the new ups were now days,.. not a kid im 20 ,.. thx for ur jerrky post that didnt help. i dont know wut bolt is in a1 fly cause sites say. freakin turkey
Old 10-13-2009, 11:18 AM #5
ForrestD89

cause NO* sites say
Old 10-13-2009, 11:21 AM #6
Death Merchant
An Angel with a Stiffi

Annual Supporting Member
Death Merchant is BST Trusted
Death Merchant plays in the USPL
Death Merchant is playing at Living Legends VI
Death Merchant plays in the APPA D5 division
Death Merchant has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Death Merchant is attending Decay of Nations VII
The only upgrade you may need ish new booster bolt. I have 2 flys and only thing i have done to them is the booster bolt
Black Velvet A1 - Blue accents (Black Rein)
Surgical Strike branded Stiffi barrel - lightning stik
Joy Division A1, Blue to Black Fade A1, Superman A1, Ironman A1, Stormtrooper A1, 2002 LCD Moon Angel, Black w/Red accents Angel SB (Black Widow)
Owner - Angel Factory Team Surgical Strike
Death Merchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:26 AM #7
J0UN1N

Annual Supporting Member
J0UN1N is playing at Living Legends III
J0UN1N is playing at Living Legends V
J0UN1N is playing at Living Legends VI
J0UN1N is playing at Living Legends VII
J0UN1N supports Sherwood Forest
When you type like a kid, you should not be surprised when you are treated like one. Spell check is your friend.

Now that that is addressed....back on topic
You may want a new barrel, but the stock one will be fine for a while. For the most part, angels don't really need upgrades, because most of the upgrades don't change anything enough to be worth it (at least in my opinion )
like the other poster here said, get it and use it. if you feel it needs something, change it. but play with it first. it's all personal preference.

The Cocker Haiku:
Did it work before?
You screwed with it, didn't you?
Got what you deserve.
J0UN1N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:50 AM #8
jsl6v8
jsl6v8

angel A1 fly doesn't need upgrades, there are really no upgrades that are worth it. The Booster bolt iWILL give you more efficiency but you're already getting 1500-1800 shots out of a 68/45 so really, how much more do you need? If you want the case out of your tank get the booster bolt as an upgrade.

The one thing I normally would suggest to people to get would be the LPR and exhaust pressure gauges, depending on your technical capabilities, so you can set your pressures, it isn't strickly needed as the gun should be set out of the box, but it can be helpful in diagnosing problems.

And yeah, we in the angel forum are pretty picky on the proper usage of the English language, other than that we are full of knowledge.
jsl6v8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:52 AM #9
J0UN1N

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsl6v8 View Post
And yeah, we in the angel forum are pretty picky on the proper usage of the English language, other than that we are full of knowledge.
I'm not even from the angel forum and i have a problem with people that can't spell. although, i am from the pump forum, and we're picky about it too .

The Cocker Haiku:
Did it work before?
Got what you deserve.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:58 AM #10
cutstep
Minnesota

Annual Supporting Member
cutstep is playing at Living Legends III
cutstep owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cutstep is for the Gunfight
cutstep is for the Gunfight
cutstep supports Sherwood Forest
cutstep supports Sherwood Forest
I think a small bore kit is worth getting. you need to look at the fly like any otehr high end gun, what ups does an ego7-10 need or a dm7-10,nt need or a luxe (alright a luxe needs those stupid manifolds but other then that nothing)
cutstep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:02 PM #11
jsl6v8
jsl6v8

The thing with the small bore kit is, that yes you will get a little more efficiency and shots out of your tank but you also run the risk of breaking balls, and as efficient as the A1/A1 fly is, is it really worth it?
Old 10-13-2009, 12:07 PM #12
J0UN1N

Annual Supporting Member
*sigh* underboring (when done properly) WILL NOT BREAK MORE PAINT. it's a misconception. unless you are shooting hellfire or something else insanely brittle, underboring works great. better efficiency, better "accuracy" (tighter spread pattern, which passes for accuracy in paintball) better consistancy (assuming your paint is good) are all benefits of underboring.

unless you are stuffing paint that would be snug in a .693 through a .681, you're not going to break more paint. besides, paint is shrinking nowadays (found some ".68" paint that rolled right through my .679 back and was barely snug in my .673 (reball) freak insert) so a small bore barrel will give better efficiency even if it isn't matchbored or underbored.

The Cocker Haiku:
Did it work before?
Got what you deserve.

Last edited by J0UN1N : 10-13-2009 at 12:10 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:06 PM #13
ForrestD89

Talking cool thanks for the help

i don't see the problem with spelling incorectly as long as people don't have problems with understanding it. but you're right about having knowledge with your guns . thanks for the help EVERYONE . die is spelled "D" "I" "E" not "D" "Y" "E" lol bust ther balls over that too! haha

Last edited by ForrestD89 : 10-13-2009 at 02:10 PM. Reason: forgot a word
Old 10-13-2009, 02:15 PM #14
ForrestD89

Quote:
angel A1 fly doesn't need upgrades, there are really no upgrades that are worth it. The Booster bolt iWILL give you more efficiency but you're already getting 1500-1800 shots out of a 68/45 so really, how much more do you need? If you want the case out of your tank get the booster bolt as an upgrade.

The one thing I normally would suggest to people to get would be the LPR and exhaust pressure gauges, depending on your technical capabilities, so you can set your pressures, it isn't strickly needed as the gun should be set out of the box, but it can be helpful in diagnosing problems.

wut should they be set to out of the box?
Old 10-13-2009, 02:17 PM #15
jsl6v8
jsl6v8

It's just unprofessional, I suppose its fine for texting your friends and small talk forums and even OT forums. But when you are asking for help or have a question it just seems kinda rude, not that you were trying to be, its just you want my information but you don't value it enough to ask me properly I guess is kind of the way I feel about it.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:19 PM #16
jsl6v8
jsl6v8

different people set theirs differently, I think with the A1 fly the joy/rage settings are LPR 57 mini reg 270 on the A1 I know the A1 Fly has a slightly lower LPR I think I see a lot of people setting theirs at 54/55ish. Hope that helps.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:35 PM #17
Splatter Effect
Proud Angel Owner

Splatter Effect helped look for balloons
Splatter Effect supports Team VICIOUS
I run my A1 with magno internals at 55ish LPR and roughly 190ish HPR.

Cereal Killerz & Free Agent FS!

PBreview Feedback (+2/-0)
Splatter Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:46 PM #18
ForrestD89

You know what man your right it is rude of me to type like that when i'm asking for info. sorry, haha. just so used to it. anyway ,.. your talking to a total noob when it comes to angels here. haha, i'm stepping up from crap marker to pro marker , bear with me haha. could you explain what LPR is, as if you were explaining it to a 5 year old lol , what it is , what does it do when you set it higher and lower ect.. same with the HPR please, thank you for the help (i'm guessing it means low pressure somtheing, high pressure something? )
Old 10-13-2009, 05:57 PM #19
ForrestD89

Unhappy

Quote:
different people set theirs differently, I think with the A1 fly the joy/rage settings are LPR 57 mini reg 270 on the A1 I know the A1 Fly has a slightly lower LPR I think I see a lot of people setting theirs at 54/55ish. Hope that helps.
basically don't understand anything ^. bye reg on 270 do u mean the velocity? 54/55 ish what . i don't mean to be an annoyance but this is how ya learn ya know haha. will the manuals help me understand everything ? like step by step how everything works and full explanations on what each part is, and does? how did you learn all of this is basically what im asking haha you had to have been a noob before you picked up an angel. could u help me out and teach me man?
Old 10-13-2009, 06:39 PM #20
Rurouni_Ronin

Read the manual you moron....

(It's in the stickies)
Rurouni_Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:14 PM #21
ForrestD89

I Dont Own A Manual U Fckn Useless D Bag,.. Did U Read Anything On The Thread Above You? Ppl Dont Post Threads To Be Picked On , I Posted To Learn,..