jusanotherdayinparadise

Annual Supporting Member
fatfaka808 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
fatfaka808 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
fatfaka808 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
fatfaka808 is for the Gunfight
fatfaka808 supports DLX Technology
fatfaka808 supports Empire
dvd is malfunctioning who do i speak to ?

Got my dvd today , rush home from work. Pop it in to my dvd player , had my popcorn . Was on top of the world , jus when I got to ryan g' s part BANG !!! Starting skipping . I got thru half of his part until it kept freezing . Take it out put it back in starting working till b.mayo then it would jus freeze constantly . So who do I speak to about this . I know it ain't my player . Its a 400 dollar player and I made sure of this . So any info would be greatly appreciated .

#1 MEMBER OF
BRENDAN VARES
FANCLUB
fatfaka808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-14-2009, 05:11 AM #2
.Ty
DECAY

.Ty supports Cereal Killerz 2
try it on your computer?
Old 10-14-2009, 09:24 AM #3
SCBaller02
Chucktown!

has been a member for 10 years
SCBaller02 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfaka808 View Post
I know it ain't my player . Its a 400 dollar player and I made sure of this . So any info would be greatly appreciated .
lol, just b/c it's a $400 player doesnt mean ****... I've seen expensive *** dvd players not play many dvds and the lil el cheapo $40 from walmart played them all so try it in another player first. sure it could be a bad DVD then you would need to contact "MonkeyWithAGun" on here aor email them.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:29 AM #4
MonkeyWithaGun
respect the badge

MonkeyWithaGun is a Supporting Member
MonkeyWithaGun supports Cereal Killerz 2
MonkeyWithaGun donated to help Peyton Trent
MonkeyWithaGun is a videographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfaka808 View Post
Got my dvd today , rush home from work. Pop it in to my dvd player , had my popcorn . Was on top of the world , jus when I got to ryan g' s part BANG !!! Starting skipping . I got thru half of his part until it kept freezing . Take it out put it back in starting working till b.mayo then it would jus freeze constantly . So who do I speak to about this . I know it ain't my player . Its a 400 dollar player and I made sure of this . So any info would be greatly appreciated .
Sorry this happened to you, that sucks. We will be more than happy to replace it just send bonnie@monkey-with-a-gun.com an email and she will send you an RMA# to return the DVD.

But if you could please do me one favor beforehand and see if it plays on a different DVD player, and let me know that would be cool.

Thanks buddy and sorry once again.

-patrick

"Would you accuse me of causing a riot if I was quiet. Would you?"
MonkeyWithaGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:19 AM #5
fatfaka808
jusanotherdayinparadise

Annual Supporting Member
fatfaka808 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
fatfaka808 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
fatfaka808 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
fatfaka808 is for the Gunfight
fatfaka808 supports DLX Technology
fatfaka808 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCBaller02 View Post
lol, just b/c it's a $400 player doesnt mean ****... I've seen expensive *** dvd players not play many dvds and the lil el cheapo $40 from walmart played them all so try it in another player first. sure it could be a bad DVD then you would need to contact "MonkeyWithAGun" on here aor email them.
Do you think I wouldn't have tried it elsewhere ? I have the 40 dollar player from walmart . Its in the living room . I played it on both of my computers . Its fine , it only does it during ryan and brandons chapter . Other than that , dam good movie . Don't worry ill keep it . I don't care for them anyway . Thank you mwag for making such fine films . And I wasstoke when I saw my name in the credits .keep up the good work .

#1 MEMBER OF
BRENDAN VARES
FANCLUB
fatfaka808 is offline   Reply With Quote