Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-21-2009, 03:31 PM #1
Livewire12

Patrick I Have a Film Idea...

First off I think your films are first class and I am a huge fan and appreciate what your company does for our sport. I know most of your fans normally point out H4AD as your best piece of work with MWAG, because it really shows what a professional teams goes through within its players and is much more in depth.

I really think you have an opportunity to make another great documentary style film this season with Vicious making the jump to pro. Vicious has a huge fan base already behind them and they have an interesting grassroots story how they got to where they are right now and I think a film about there first pro season would be very successful.

What do MWAG fans think and Patrick of course give your feedback.
Livewire12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-21-2009, 03:38 PM #2
mrmike7822

mrmike7822 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
MWAG would have to pay to get footage of Vicious's career, unless they had it. With H4AD, they made an agreement with MWAG so they could get the film. What you are saying is basically pick ANY semi-pro team, film them, and hope they get to pro so they can make a story out of it. UNLESS, he is already doing this with vicious. Do you think everybody knew that H4AD was in the making when they were being filmed?
mrmike7822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 03:42 PM #3
Livewire12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmike7822 View Post
MWAG would have to pay to get footage of Vicious's career, unless they had it. With H4AD, they made an agreement with MWAG so they could get the film. What you are saying is basically pick ANY semi-pro team, film them, and hope they get to pro so they can make a story out of it. UNLESS, he is already doing this with vicious. Do you think everybody knew that H4AD was in the making when they were being filmed?
The film would be centered around the Vicious 2010 PSP season. So the majority of the film would be new footage. Only a small part would need to be back story about how they got to were they are now.
Livewire12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 03:50 PM #4
pyromaniacs1
RIP 1016

pyromaniacs1 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmike7822 View Post
Actually, what he is saying is make a film about Vicious's first season as a professional team. Old footage is not really that relevant.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:28 AM #5
Infamousrules4
ronnie dee

Infamousrules4 plays in the PSP
Infamousrules4 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Infamousrules4 plays in the APPA Pro division
I predicted this, too, seeing as Vicious has blown up into such a widely recognized organization in the paintball world. I'll bet that it would be a big hit.
NAAF|TLWL|Thrash Inc.|CLP
GRIND MAGAZINE; DREWBIETRON hot for 2011'
SHAKE JUNT CHICKENBONE NOWISON'
DISTORTION PSP D2x 2011 WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS!
WINDSOR LOCKDOWN RICHMOND CUP CHAMPIONS 2011, UNDEFATED! CXBL
Infamousrules4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:15 PM #6
Proud EGO Owner
$$$$ 816> LIFE $$$$

Proud EGO Owner owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Proud EGO Owner owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Proud EGO Owner supports Team VICIOUS
pat id love to see this. i would buy this for sure
Proud EGO Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:24 PM #7
Paintball=Fun
$ Extortion $

Paintball=Fun owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Paintball=Fun supports Team VICIOUS
This is a cool idea. The reality of a semi pro team going pro would be a cool documentary.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:51 PM #8
Johnny5072
Center50 Films

Johnny5072 is a Supporting Member
Johnny5072 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Johnny5072 donated to help Peyton Trent
Who pays for Pat's cost of production? Also he would need to have been in pre-production by now to be able to do this as well. Planning it out would probably take more time than he has right now with the marketing/selling of CK2 and his efforts with the webcast.

Great idea, and I would also love to see this, but probably not going to happen. Also sponsors play a big role in covering some costs as well. So unless some of the bigger sponsors of Vicious wants to step up this will be a tough sell.
Johnny5072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 08:37 PM #9
team_sabotage38

this would b a great video
team_sabotage38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 09:43 PM #10
badboyz21
www.leedavis.us

badboyz21 supports Cereal Killerz 2
great idea though...
Old 10-29-2009, 01:53 PM #11
carolinarush722

Doesn't he usually spend 2-3 years on each film? So Im sure his next film is and has been in production for a while now. I like where your heads at though. Good idea.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:49 PM #12
Eclipse7x

Eclipse7x is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny5072 View Post
Who pays for Pat's cost of production? Also he would need to have been in pre-production by now to be able to do this as well. Planning it out would probably take more time than he has right now with the marketing/selling of CK2 and his efforts with the webcast.

Great idea, and I would also love to see this, but probably not going to happen. Also sponsors play a big role in covering some costs as well. So unless some of the bigger sponsors of Vicious wants to step up this will be a tough sell.
Couldn't of said it better myself.
Eclipse7x is offline   Reply With Quote