PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-09-2010, 10:13 AM #43
puckswontpassme

puckswontpassme supports our troops
puckswontpassme is an NCPA player
puckswontpassme plays in the APPA D4 division
bought a 1 of 25 scream edition back in April just before college nationals down in Florida, gun worked fine right out of the box, shooting a consistent 297-300. Shot evil through it, even with the gen 2 eye pipe. Gun saw 3 xball matches the first day and performed beautifully.

This is the only marker I have ever owned that I have not had to buy a single upgrade for. The NT feels great in my hands, any I other marker I pick up just feels awkward.

Dye did a great job on this gun, pick one up now that the resale is under a grand.
puckswontpassme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2010, 02:17 PM #44
prokiller 7

Annual Supporting Member
prokiller 7 plays in the PSP
prokiller 7 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
prokiller 7 supports Team VICIOUS
prokiller 7 plays in the APPA D2 division
Just got my Champagne / Orange Dust NT today. Can anyone tell me how i need to set it up before shooting it. I have watched a couple video that says to put spacers in it. Can anyone give me some input what i need to do to tell if it has the upgrades. If i need these spacers in it, really anything i might need to do before i air it up and shoot it.
prokiller 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:53 PM #45
traven

traven owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
traven plays in the APPA beginner division
traven supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by prokiller 7 View Post
Just got my Champagne / Orange Dust NT today. Can anyone tell me how i need to set it up before shooting it. I have watched a couple video that says to put spacers in it. Can anyone give me some input what i need to do to tell if it has the upgrades. If i need these spacers in it, really anything i might need to do before i air it up and shoot it.
Put the pressure to 130 and use the spacers to lower the fps. Without the spacers it should shoot 280 or so...pretty sure that's right

www.girlyspazms.etsy.com
traven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:49 PM #46
NorCalMagic

NorCalMagic plays in the PSP
NorCalMagic supports Cereal Killerz 2
NorCalMagic plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by traven View Post
Put the pressure to 130 and use the spacers to lower the fps. Without the spacers it should shoot 280 or so...pretty sure that's right
ideally, with no spacer body or spacers and with the reg at 130, the marker should be right at 300 with a slight underbore paint/bore match

if it's not at 300 with no spacers/body and the blue flow tip and the good and tight bore match, just up the dwell by 1 and see what happens.

anywhere between 6 an 8 is what everyone seems to be at.

and if you don't have a reg tester, screw the hpr all the way in (not too tight though or you can damage it) then back out 3 full (360 degree) turns... this should set your gun close to 130 but I recommend borrowing one from a friend to double check... I tried that on mine and it was exactly 130 =)... I tried it on my buddies and it was at almost 160... once set at 130, don't touch the reg adjustment any more... just add/remove spacers/body and play with the dwell until you get your desired results. pretty simple.

Last edited by NorCalMagic : 09-30-2010 at 12:51 PM.
NorCalMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:11 PM #47
Chuckie red

Best gun ever way better than my luxe!!!!!
Chuckie red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:47 AM #48
swiyper

field test yesterday at SC.

Air efficiency 10/10
Accuracy - stock barrel 14/stock bore /high grade paint -10/10
Ergodynamics 10/10
Design graphics ( death squad ) 10/10
lightness/weight - 10/10
Booklet instruction/color coded o- ring - 10/10
muzzle sound - 10/10 ( very stealth
Never broke a paint in 2,000 paint 10/10
Setting/configuration - 8/10 not for begginer
Ease of operation - 10/10
Barrel cover -----------------------------------------> 0/10 Ugly cheap!
swiyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:12 PM #49
MisterL

I am confused!!! The german pantball-forum is full with articles saying that the NT could be a good gun, if she would work! Everybody says that this gun is very *****y and one of the most difficult to handle. I am getting a NT next sunday and I was a bit inert about it. But since I am reading your Posts, I dont understand why everybody in Germany is so disaffected about that gun...
MisterL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:29 PM #50
BartekSz
http://pblolo.com

BartekSz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BartekSz supports Team VICIOUS
BartekSz posts videos on PbNation
BartekSz has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
@ MisterL,
I am also a new owner of Dye NT ( 3 weeks ). On the first game marker didn't shooting but my friends which one are the owner of DM8,9 & 19 help and explaing that Dye Matrix or Dye NT it is a good car which one need a good hand. All problems with Dye NT or the other Dye's can be easily explained - USER didn't treat them as best they can be !
BartekSz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:52 PM #51
MisterL

I play a DM7 right now and actualy the gun is runnig very good. So I have been collecting expirence with Dye so far and I cant complain. I will let you know some details in two days :-)
Old 10-29-2010, 08:36 PM #52
piggman2
Numquam non paratus

Annual Supporting Member
piggman2 plays in the PSP
piggman2 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
In the very beginning I thought 'SLG on roid's' when they had guys swearing that NT's were blowing paint up like crazy. But after seeing one where the owner FOLLOWED the manual (and didn't try all the secrets a buddy told him from a friend that saw a tech on PBN use to get 6000 shots from a 45/45), and shooting it, game over. I can easily say this is the best feeling marker to shoot I've EVER held and I've had quite a few...dozen! The NT just took the torch from the 07 ego in terms of setting the marker industry on it's ear.

Everyone I know is in one of two categories,

1. You're either too important to lose to lie to you, or 2. I don't really care about your feelings enough to care what you think so I won't lie to you.....Either way you get the truth.

Last edited by piggman2 : 01-22-2011 at 08:49 AM.
piggman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:23 PM #53
MisterL

I got her! Now I know what all of you guys are talking about. I was shooting about 1000 paintball at the shootingrange and it was great!!!! The gun is set to 275 fps( thats enough für germany where only 214 is allowed) THIS GUN ROCKS!. I do not agree with the kicking. I reather think the gun is very smooth and does not make as mutch noise that my DM7. Overall I am very satisfied.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:56 AM #54
yukon622
K.H.D.

Shot NT and can't wait to buy one! Best overall gun I have shot!
yukon622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 04:30 PM #55
Hidde
Check www.p8ce.com

I think Germans and problems with NT should be the reason they need them adjust at 210FPS. LAW in Germany. Sow they change the working pressure of the gun! Don't do that with a NT! 135psi and never change it again Play with you Spacers to lower your FPS. And up your dwell in the winter for fraigel paint.
Hidde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:31 PM #56
piggman2
Numquam non paratus

Annual Supporting Member
piggman2 plays in the PSP
piggman2 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Well I just shot my new NT11 out in the yard two hours after getting it home. It really is a difference between this and the NT10, the sound is quieter was the first thing I noticed. Second the shot was smoother than my well broken in NT10 and I literally aired it up right out the box (well.... I put in the green insert before anything). The pressure from DYE with a reliable gauge was at 110 psi on the dot and it's hard to tell where the FPS is but it didn't look like it was shooting low. So far all is great and I hope this helps anyone on the fence about deciding on upgrading or purchasing one for the first time which NT to go for.

Everyone I know is in one of two categories,

1. You're either too important to lose to lie to you, or 2. I don't really care about your feelings enough to care what you think so I won't lie to you.....Either way you get the truth.
piggman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:42 AM #57
Hidde
Check www.p8ce.com

We tested 1 off our NT2 straight out off the box, without adjusting any on it.

We where shooting 1 pod GI Sportz 2star with 5 degrees celsius. it was shooting between 270 and 274 FPS. No breaks and very smooth, and indeed more quit (Because the new NT is 110psi, the first NT135 psi), also because it have a higher DWELL. The chance on ball breaks in the cold with fraigel paint is way less then the previous NT.

With the GI Sportz 4 Star we shoot between 280 and 285 FPS.

Sow both guns where shooting really consistence, smooth, accuraat straight out off the box

Tomorrow playing games in The Hague indoor, The Netherlands!!

Buy your NT2 and you will own the best paintball marker ever build

Super smooth, air efficient, toolless grips, great design, easy maintenance, and very light!
Hidde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 06:29 PM #58
benny754
beNNy

Most precise and accurate gun I have ever owned! Very light as well. Buy it and you will be very happy with it
benny754 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:30 AM #59
blazin ego

blazin ego owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
just got mine yesterday shot it and really is a good gun but my luxe is smoother and lil bit quiter too.but well see after the nt breaks in too.
luxe #1736 ocean blue
08 red ego
dye nt 11
Forced performance (sterling soverign)
Shoebox stlye shocker sft -with turbo board double trigger.
blazin ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:09 PM #60
STRYCHNINE1

STRYCHNINE1 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Nt Or Nt 11

I'm torn is it worth buying the 11 or save with the 2010 model
STRYCHNINE1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:49 AM #61
psyrx

psyrx owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
psyrx owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by STRYCHNINE1
I'm torn is it worth buying the 11 or save with the 2010 model
For what it's worth a lot of retailers are selling the 2010 with a free Rotor for around $1200. I have a black and neon green on the way.
psyrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:34 AM #62
knight01

I have to agree with Elitesmurf. My NT is the best gun I have shot. Everyone has shot my NT has said it the smoothiest gun they have shot even people who has own Egos. Even though I have only been in the sport for only about 1 1/2yrs but in that time I have shot a lot of high end markers. But since having the NT, i can even say that I am the only one in my state to own an NT.
knight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:50 AM #63
DeadMerc

DeadMerc donated to help Peyton Trent
Just got NT11 in Red/Black last week. I have only shot about a hopper or 2 at some cones in the back yard. I wasn't really sure i wanted to invest in the NT considering the cost and that i have a DM8 that performs great. Like I said I have yet to play with it but just based on the performance out of the box and the accuracy are very impressive. Shoots smoother than any gun i have ever shot and quieter as well. Definitely worth the cost.