Community Focus

Old 07-15-2015, 03:01 PM #1
paintballapilot4
puffin the herb

paintballapilot4 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
paintballapilot4 supports Team VICIOUS
paintballapilot4 is for the Gunfight
Dye nt spacer problem

So in the past I owned a dye not 2010 and it didn't have a spacer kit and shot amazing and I was able to fine tune the velocity from 275-300 with just the reg and stock settings. Now My new black and gold nt I recently bought used didn't come with a spacer kit. It shot fine the first hour but than ended up having bolt stick and velocity issues. I couldn't get the bolt to always cycle fully unless I shot nothing but ABOVE 290. So I tried messing with dwell and the abs like some others advised but didn't make a difference. So in the end now, I'm guessing my best bet is to find a used or new spacer kit whether it's 2010 or 2011 and install it and I should be able to tune it better. But my problem is finding this discontinued product. If anyone can help me where I can find one used or new I would appreciate. I called a lot of places and looked around but I haven't found anything. If there's anything else I could do besides spacer kit to help it let me know. Thanks
paintballapilot4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-15-2015, 03:15 PM #2
paintballapilot4
puffin the herb

paintballapilot4 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
paintballapilot4 supports Team VICIOUS
paintballapilot4 is for the Gunfight
If I'm breaking rules by my post admin than let me know. I been off nation for a long time. Not the best with posting threads
paintballapilot4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 07:12 PM #3
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Spacers are only for shooting indoor speeds of 240-260. If your gun isnt shooting properly at normal 280-300 fps then you have another issue which spacers will not solve.

I havent used a spacer since 2010 and that was for trial and errors purposes.

Rediscover: "its good to see you didnt take any flying metal objects to your juggular." 13pbstar13: "I dont have tits bro" (true story)
Paint_hore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 08:27 PM #4
tacodorifto

i dont use spacers either.

do you own a reg tester? its a must have for an nt owner. make sure your reg pressure is set properly. too high or too low can cause problems.

if you dont have a manual get one. know it.
tacodorifto is offline   Reply With Quote