Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2009, 04:56 PM #1
blvictory
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
bob long victory velocity problem

hey guys im having a problem with my victory..for some reason i cant get my velocity to go up above 260 fps.....i have an lpr/hpr tester and presure is set to lpr 80psi and hpr 220psi...even if i turn up my hpr my velocity still stays in the 260fps range..please help thanx
blvictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-12-2009, 05:09 PM #2
xeese
Mangled Manual Maker
 
xeese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Carolina
xeese works for a Paintball manufacturer
xeese supports our troops
How is your paint to bore match?
__________________
BLAST Manual Specialist

Best boards in the business
xeese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:17 PM #3
blvictory
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
over bore .693 even with .691 still wont go up
blvictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:30 PM #4
Davvid
Capital Edge Hitters
 
Davvid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Folsom, Ca. 916
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by blvictory View Post
over bore .693 even with .691 still wont go up
I think Xeese is on your answer. 691 and 693 are to big for paint nowa days. I just bumped down from a 689 to a 685 and she is shooting great. I used a 685 at the World Cup last week shooting 295fps useing gold,silver,and evil all shot great with no breaks that I saw.
Davvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:35 PM #5
blvictory
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
i will try that thanks......if my battery was low with it mess with the velocity also?
blvictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:36 PM #6
Nemesis75
 
 
Nemesis75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Miami, FL
yeah if the battery is low change it.
Nemesis75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:39 PM #7
blvictory
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
i tried raising my hpr and still shoots 260fps range i mean it shouid atleast go up even if i over bore
blvictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:42 PM #8
Nemesis75
 
 
Nemesis75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Miami, FL
youre screwing it in right? look up the manual on boblongdirect.com that should help.
Nemesis75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:48 PM #9
blvictory
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
ya i have the manual and i have the tester pressure is set to factory it was working when i first got it then the last 2 times i used it started crappin out....i also a have a vice and i've never had a problem with it
blvictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:54 PM #10
wyn1370
...---...
 
wyn1370's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Waterford, MI
Annual Supporting Member
wyn1370 is a Supporting Member
wyn1370 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
wyn1370 donated to help Peyton Trent
wyn1370 owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
wyn1370 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
try a different tank. the on/off may be pushing the pin valve in too far or not enough.
__________________
Originally posted by manike
"Pants are only worn on the outside by Americans, Canadians and Superhero's..."
wyn1370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:11 PM #11
blvictory
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
went and tried a different tank still the same result...... is anyone having the same problem?
blvictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:23 PM #12
Greeblesnort
His Supreme Geekness
 
Greeblesnort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: in a house
Greeblesnort donated to help Peyton Trent
Greeblesnort owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Greeblesnort supports Team VICIOUS
yes, I had this exact same problem two weekends ago at the Vicious streetball event. So did another victory owner.

I tore mine down and re-lubed it and believe that I've got it corrected now. However, I'm running 80/230 to get a not-very-consistent 270-280fps. A couple of my other suspicions (on mine anyway), is that I've still got a white donut, and it was a little cool that day and I noticed that when I tore it down to re-lube, I don't think the front and back of the engine were snugged down.

Is it possible (or likely) that the two outer pieces could work just a little loose? Would that cause a velocity problem?

edit: my thread on essentially the same problem

edit2: I don't think barrel match was the problem that day, as I was using a Furious .685

edit3: bumping my dwell up to 8 seemed to help a little, but it was still horribly inconsistent

if you find a solution, please let me know as well =)

Last edited by Greeblesnort : 10-12-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Greeblesnort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:25 PM #13
Nemesis75
 
 
Nemesis75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Miami, FL
have you tried resetting your regs?
Nemesis75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:30 PM #14
blvictory
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
oh i c well atleast your fps goes up...even if i raise my hpr higher than 230 my velocity still around 260-265fps.........its just a piss off cuz it was shooting great in the begining....have u called blast?
blvictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:31 PM #15
blvictory
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
i have reseted my regs...but will try again thank you
blvictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:36 PM #16
blvictory
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeblesnort View Post
yes, I had this exact same problem two weekends ago at the Vicious streetball event. So did another victory owner.

I tore mine down and re-lubed it and believe that I've got it corrected now. However, I'm running 80/230 to get a not-very-consistent 270-280fps. A couple of my other suspicions (on mine anyway), is that I've still got a white donut, and it was a little cool that day and I noticed that when I tore it down to re-lube, I don't think the front and back of the engine were snugged down.

Is it possible (or likely) that the two outer pieces could work just a little loose? Would that cause a velocity problem?

edit: my thread on essentially the same problem

edit2: I don't think barrel match was the problem that day, as I was using a Furious .685

edit3: bumping my dwell up to 8 seemed to help a little, but it was still horribly inconsistent

if you find a solution, please let me know as well =)
ya i also have the white donut....if i find a solution ill let u know...and thanx for the help much appreciated
blvictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:40 PM #17
Greeblesnort
His Supreme Geekness
 
Greeblesnort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: in a house
Greeblesnort donated to help Peyton Trent
Greeblesnort owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Greeblesnort supports Team VICIOUS
well, I may just call Blast to see if they'll send me a new donut even if I'm not having the really bad problems associated with the bad white ones.
Greeblesnort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:50 PM #18
blvictory
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeblesnort View Post
well, I may just call Blast to see if they'll send me a new donut even if I'm not having the really bad problems associated with the bad white ones.
u mind filling me in after u talk to them....thanx
blvictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:13 PM #19
Banger5
v THE MAN v
 
Banger5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
You can also send you victory in to get the supercharger kit which solves all velocity problems

it includes a new bolt, donut, blast guide/poppet shaft, and ram shaft
__________________
I GUP FOR SCRUB STATUS

Chris Silber Support Group

"I close my eyes, but all I see is red.
I bite my tongue, but all I taste is blood. "
Banger5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:17 PM #20
blvictory
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
At what cost
blvictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:48 PM #21
wyn1370
...---...
 
wyn1370's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Waterford, MI
Annual Supporting Member
wyn1370 is a Supporting Member
wyn1370 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
wyn1370 donated to help Peyton Trent
wyn1370 owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
wyn1370 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
$65 which includes return shipping
__________________
Originally posted by manike
"Pants are only worn on the outside by Americans, Canadians and Superhero's..."
wyn1370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump