PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-12-2009, 10:50 AM #1
g35x
Pump Player

NXE Gearbags discontinued?

Hey guys, I've been looking to buy a nice gearbag, and NXE bags look nicer than any other gearbag I've seen, the only problem is I cannot find them in stock anywhere. I've tried NXE's site, paintballgateway, actionvillage, etc. and they all say "out of stock".

ANS gear says:
Quote:
THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER IN STOCK AND IS LOCATED IN THE PAINTBALL GRAVEYARD. THE MANUFACTURER HAS DISCONTINUED THIS PRODUCT AND THERE IS NO CHANCE OF EVER RECEIVING IT. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER SHIP OUT TO YOU!!! This section was built to let you read and learn about products from the past.
Can anyone confirm that they are discontinued? I emailed NXE a few weeks ago asking, and have not received a reply.
Advertisement
Old 10-13-2009, 06:17 PM #2
NXeCG

NXeCG works for a Paintball manufacturer
The gear bags will be back in stock around December. They are NOT discontinued and they will be back in soon! Sorry about the confusion.
NXeCG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:17 PM #3
g35x
Pump Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXeCG View Post
The gear bags will be back in stock around December. They are NOT discontinued and they will be back in soon! Sorry about the confusion.
Awesome, around December is when I'm planning on buying one. Thank you for clearing that up, and you may want to contact ANS gear and tell them that.