Old 10-09-2009, 09:09 PM #1
TRiiPiiN
VanCity Synergy

TRiiPiiN plays in the USPL
TRiiPiiN owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TRiiPiiN posts videos on PbNation
TRiiPiiN supports DLX Technology
NT soft tip bolt face?

I think the reason why my NT has been chopping so much is because of this and when I look down inside the breech and when I feel with my finger it seems that the bolt is slightly in the breech and not all the way back. Has anyone tried using the NT without this, or is it even possible for the NT to fire? Anyhow I amm going to try it tomorro and ill let you guys know if it helps or not with the chopping issue.
TRiiPiiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-12-2009, 11:51 AM #2
zyzek
taquito puncher

zyzek is a Professional paintball player
zyzek works for a Paintball manufacturer
zyzek donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRiiPiiN View Post
I think the reason why my NT has been chopping so much is because of this and when I look down inside the breech and when I feel with my finger it seems that the bolt is slightly in the breech and not all the way back. Has anyone tried using the NT without this, or is it even possible for the NT to fire? Anyhow I amm going to try it tomorro and ill let you guys know if it helps or not with the chopping issue.
Some of the first NT's had an airport issue which would cause the gun to cycle incorrectly. The airport pin would depress the tank's pinvalve so far that it would actually restrict the flow of air. The temporary fix to this is backing out your tank about 1/4" or putting a 015 o-ring in the airport so the tank can bottom out on that. If you have one of these airports we'd be happy to replace it.

If you are well aware of the airport issue and the NT is chopping due to another issue, it is not likely the soft bolt tip is to blame. Give us a call and we can help troubleshoot the NT with you over the phone. Worst case scenario is you have to send the gun in. More than likely the techs can help you fix this over the phone though!
zyzek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:26 PM #3
TRiiPiiN
VanCity Synergy

TRiiPiiN plays in the USPL
TRiiPiiN owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TRiiPiiN posts videos on PbNation
TRiiPiiN supports DLX Technology
It was the ASA, and I was trying the oring trick but it didnt work for me, can I get it swapped out at USPL VEGAS?
TRiiPiiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:24 PM #4
DyeTech2

DyeTech2 works for a Paintball manufacturer
you should contact sam at 858 536 5183 ext. 277 to set up an ra so we can fix your asa in the machine shop.
SD, Ca, 92131

858 536 5183 Ext 276
DyeTech2 is offline   Reply With Quote