Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-09-2009, 11:31 AM #1
zinny103090

dyne nt back cap leak

hey guys, i just relubed my nt today and now it seems there is a leak coming from the back cap. The nub that pops up preventing your from inserting the allen key to take out bolt isnt popping out so that the leaks coming out from that space.
Any helps appreciated thanks.

edit: so i fixed that, it seems after lubing the regulator i didnt up the pressure high enough for the little nub toopush out. when i upped the pressure high enough it sealed. though now a new problem arised. after shooting like 80 shots my i started hearing a leak. after slowly cheaking everywhere i found that its leaking from the solenoid from where two halves of the solenoid meets. can i fix this by my self as in i would not void the warranty if i opened it up or would i have to send this to dye to fix?

Last edited by zinny103090 : 10-09-2009 at 02:06 PM.
zinny103090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:41 PM #2
dyetech1

Nt answer...

We suggest you send the NT in to us here at dye to be repaired, the solenoid and all parts in that area should need no adjusting. Please send it in to us so we can repair the leak or replace the solenoid if need be.
dyetech1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:24 PM #3
zinny103090

oh i forgot to mention that my tank was low on air and is now empty. i think ill wait two more weeks, i can get air then. if it also leaks on a full fill then, then ill send it in.