PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-10-2009, 02:38 PM #1
iday10
Insane in the Membrane

An honest .50 review

ack Rice just reported in from Cup, looks like .50 hasn't exactly lived up to it's claims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Rice View Post
The biggest question is the disance - side line - back to back is not impressive - they said it was shooting 270 but I took my chrono and it was 320 + - 10

I was also told that the rules should be changed so 50 cal is allowed to shot higher speeds because the impact was less, give them an advantage to make things fair.

On the the side I also saw EGO's convert kit and, as I suspected, two sleeves and a new bolt changes it quickly.

From what I saw if you want to play in a smaller area with less impact then 50 cal is good - maybe even for newer players or younger players - so it hurts less - maybe walk on's all play 50 cal so nobody gets over shot - might be really good for the sport overall. But as far as real ballers changing - not from what I saw...my opinion anyway

Huzzah for Epic MD Mod Thread!

Macdev Militia
iday10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-10-2009, 02:41 PM #2
Gary

has been a member for 10 years
One opinion, and Scott already posted it here, go read Mikes.