PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-06-2015, 10:42 AM #1
3171scott

3171scott supports Empire
LV1 Conversion?

I just checked EP and the list for the 50 cal conversion does not include the LV1, I'm wondering if the LV1 can be converted?

I thinking that when the conversion was made and the list was posted the LV1 was not in existence.

Any help would be grateful. Im going to ask in the LV1 thread

Thanks Scott
3171scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2015, 01:00 PM #2
Ninja fly

There is no conversion and there's not going to be one.I called PE and that is what they told me.
Ninja fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:13 PM #3
Fubarius
Yep, it's orange.

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Fubarius supports our troops
Fubarius has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius is a Forum Captain
Probably won't see many more conversions being offered for any gun really. .50 cal has pretty much been established as a rental only caliber. The fields near me that use .50 cal will only allow it to be used in their rentals, no player owned guns at all.

Nunquam emere potes facere
Fubarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 10:13 AM #4
Mr. Stealthy

Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubarius View Post
Probably won't see many more conversions being offered for any gun really. .50 cal has pretty much been established as a rental only caliber. The fields near me that use .50 cal will only allow it to be used in their rentals, no player owned guns at all.
Why would they not allow it to be used by other players? That seems ridiculous.
Mr. Stealthy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 11:03 AM #5
Fubarius
Yep, it's orange.

Annual Supporting Member
Fubarius supports our troops
Fubarius has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stealthy View Post
Why would they not allow it to be used by other players? That seems ridiculous.
Well, more precisely, they won't allow ANY player owned guns on those days. Their renters generally like to only play against other renters. So if you want to play on those particular day, you rent a gun, and it will be .50 cal.

If you want to use your own gun you play on a special gear owners day. Those days they allow .68 cal. I suppose they would sell you some .50 cal, but you'd be the only one using it.

Nunquam emere potes facere
Fubarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 05:35 AM #6
tehnecro

tehnecro is playing at Living Legends VII
tehnecro owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tehnecro has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
tehnecro has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
LV1 playing .50....like taking a NASCAR car on a go-kart track. stop sand baggin'
tehnecro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 07:45 PM #7
Mr. Stealthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubarius View Post
Well, more precisely, they won't allow ANY player owned guns on those days. Their renters generally like to only play against other renters. So if you want to play on those particular day, you rent a gun, and it will be .50 cal.

If you want to use your own gun you play on a special gear owners day. Those days they allow .68 cal. I suppose they would sell you some .50 cal, but you'd be the only one using it.
Ok, thats a totally different situation that makes a lot of sense. I thought you were saying that they wouldn't allow you to use .50 cal on a standard day i.e. against other people using .68.
Old 02-25-2015, 09:39 PM #8
3171scott

3171scott supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehnecro View Post
LV1 playing .50....like taking a NASCAR car on a go-kart track. stop sand baggin'
What's this comment for??? 50 cal is picking up at our field. I'm in the market for a new marker and was thinking if theLV1 was compatible with the conversion, I could kill two birds with one stone. Just swap it out when a 50 cal game picks up.

A lot of the pap players at our field like going out and playing with each other for the hole day and shooting less than a case of paint, just a change in paste

Maybe learn about the situation before you run your mouth! If you don't like 50 cal play stay out of the thread!
3171scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 03:09 AM #9
tehnecro

tehnecro is playing at Living Legends VII
tehnecro owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tehnecro has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
tehnecro has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Oh, I like 50 cal. But just about everyone that plays it uses rentals or basic mech's that they own. I case my 3.5 and still feel shady using my backup etek on days with a lot of rentals @ my local field. Using a tourney gun against an army of rentals is overkill as the I implied in the last post.

That being said, shut the **** up sandbagger. Go shoot up more rentals with your lv1. YOU SO GUD
Old 03-02-2015, 10:55 PM #10
C@mM!

It'd be cheaper just to buy a cheap .50 cal than to convert to .50. If your really after that electro feel, pick up an ego 10 and throw the PE conversion kit at it.

Last edited by C@mM! : 03-06-2015 at 03:40 PM.
C@mM! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 06:02 AM #11
Mr. Stealthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehnecro View Post
Oh, I like 50 cal. But just about everyone that plays it uses rentals or basic mech's that they own. I case my 3.5 and still feel shady using my backup etek on days with a lot of rentals @ my local field. Using a tourney gun against an army of rentals is overkill as the I implied in the last post.

That being said, shut the **** up sandbagger. Go shoot up more rentals with your lv1. YOU SO GUD
Im not sure what you issue is but lets bring some common sense to this discussion. Amazingly enough, you can use .50 cal against any type of player, not just rentals. There are some major benefits to using .50 cal in terms of capacity, effficiency, kick, etc. It is just a fun and handy round that would be fun to have an LV1 conversion kit for. Unfortunately one does not exist. /thread