PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-08-2001, 08:08 PM #1
JSTGEORGE

has been a member for 10 years
Vibes Timer

I was playing last weekend and in an embarrasing moment, I fell flat on my face running to a bunker. Of course my first thought is not me, rather MY GUN. No visable problems with either of them untill my five minute warning on the vibes timer. It made a horrible rattle almost like it was dying. I took the grip off (after the game) and found that the vibes motor had completly dislodge from its cradle. Has anyone else had this problem? Do you think the WDP warranty will cover the repair or replacement? Do you think it is even worth having it fixed? The timer still works fine, its just that the grip no longer vibrates. I don't think the motor has anything to do with the performance of the gun, but if you know different, please let me know. Thank you.
AUTOMAG RT
Old 11-08-2001, 09:03 PM #2
jdircksen

jdircksen is a Supporting Member
my teammate's angel did the same thing. our sponsor (angelparts.com) replaced the board. i don't know if it is covered under waranty or not, but you can try e-mailing eric
Old 11-08-2001, 10:13 PM #3
DEATHFIST
my back

Smile VIBES TIMER OFF THE BOARD

DONT WORRY ... IT HAPPENED TO ME.. GOTO THE HARDWARE STORE AND BUY SOME JB WELD 2 PART EPOXY..
MIX UP A BIT AND GLUE THAT BAD BOY BACK ON...
I DID THIS TO MY BOARD.. NO PROBLEMS..
ALSO IF YOU BOUGHT YOU GUN FROM WARPED SPORTZ, THEY WILL REPLACE THE BOARD FREE..
LATERS DEATHFIST
Old 11-08-2001, 11:13 PM #4
mordeth
vibes

Same thing happened to me the 1st day I got my angel... the board was covered under warranty, supposedly it was happening to a lot of the newer boards...

I still had to pay 140 for the raplacement... Damn Canadian customs!

Old 11-09-2001, 09:44 PM #5
Organized[Kaos]
Team Organized Kaos

Isn't it amazing how we never worry about ourselves, only the guns? I fell down a sand bunker, sprained my ankle, and my gun flew about 15 feet...i didn't care about my ankle, only bout not getting too much sand in my angel....
Model 98
14" Carbon Fiber, Full Boar RC/RVA

PT Enforcer Pistol
I love this thing..shoots better than a 98

Stingray II
anybody want it?