Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-22-2009, 07:23 PM #43
guliverpaintbala

guliverpaintbala plays in the PSP
guliverpaintbala is playing at Living Legends III
guliverpaintbala supports Team VICIOUS
guliverpaintbala plays in the APPA D5 division
I got my dm and withing 15 minutes of getting it, i shot the **** out of it. I put over a case through it and it was AMAZING. Although the trigger really was a pain in the butt because it was mad stiff. But overall, it was Ball on Ball and i really am impressed with this gun from dye!!!
guliverpaintbala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-23-2009, 03:18 PM #44
chaingun25

the nt shoots amazing and when u break it in u can get 1500+ shoots the only bad things i found is u need allens to take the back cap off and the trigger spring is stiff but i like magnets better than springs anyways
CANOBIE PAINTBALL
NHIP

1 of 1 lime green droid
dye nt
chaingun25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:12 PM #45
Pensacolaballer
Panhandle Assassin

Pensacolaballer supports Cereal Killerz 2
accuracy----WOW for sure ball on ball i love it
noise--------i run a dwell of 6ms and one efficiency spacer and the sound signature is lower than that of any gun ive shot
looks--------i love my bullets NT, but its all your opinion
speed-------its up there!!!

and last but definitely not least, the first thing you notice is the efficiency. my hat goes off to YB for this bolt design, im getting a couple hundred short of a case off a 68/45, so one fill should last you the day

all in all, i think it fills in the revolutionary hype, and im never getting rid of it. Its all your opinion but i vote yay. anyone complaining about ball chops please PM me

Last edited by Pensacolaballer : 10-23-2009 at 08:15 PM.
Pensacolaballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:01 PM #46
IamManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilykaleb View Post
ok thinking of getting a NT. Is the NT really that good of a gun? Come on post up some real honest thoughts not just the same stuff everybody says "greatest gun ever" . Just because this is the dye forum doesnt mean you cant be honest. But then again maybe the gun is that nice and everybody loves it. I think it looks great but other than that, not sure.
LOL
no.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:20 PM #47
Spazdoc

Annual Supporting Member
Spazdoc is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Spazdoc plays in the PSP
Spazdoc owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Spazdoc supports our troops
Spazdoc plays in the APPA D3 division
Just got my Death Squad. I have only put two hoppers full of brittle paint in the garage, but I am extremely happy with it so far. Have not taken it to the field, yet.

Little more kick than my buddy's broken in DM9, but that is what I wanted. A little too much side-to-side play on the trigger, and I think that everything is already tightened down.

Trigger does feel a little stiff, but I swapped in a lighter spring and have the tension screw backed out. With microswitch, you could even try it without the spring - that is how my SL8R had.

It is extremely comfortable, light, and well-balanced. I really like the toolless grips and lack of eye covers - less screw to lose at the field if I need to tech it. Sure, toolless bolt removal would be nice, but that is not a biggie.

Coming from Eblades and SL Egos, I admit that I am a little unnerved in only being able to adjust 4 variables (dwell, trigger bounce, ROF, and mode). As long as the performs, I don't need 8 setting for trigger settings nor the ability to adjust the factors involved in how the gun ramps (just use PSP).

pics of my markers --- old feedback
I want to Buy a Westwood or P&P Supercocker LE Autococker - Contact me
Gearbag sale - tanks, masks, barrels
Spazdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:01 AM #48
s0nic

s0nic supports Cereal Killerz 2
s0nic supports DLX Technology
don't believe all the hype....

I think you should wait a few on spending so much on this gun. seems to have a lot of people try to get raid of them. honestly, I think Dye need to do lil bit more work on this marker, don't get me wrong, this thing look sexy, but read a little more and wait a little more, or get a used one or borrow one from a friend. I wouldn't spend 1600 for a marker, just to test it out and then put it on the nation for 1200. 400 just the test this marker, wow, make a good decision bro and good luck with that. I hope this help, check out this review http://www.pbnation.com/reviews/prod..._precision_nt/
s0nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:52 PM #49
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
MOst of those reviews seem pretty bogus. For one, most of them don't seem to read this forum explaining the asa and eye pipe issues, which are causing them their problems. Secondly, they all compare it to the DM series. It's NOT a DM it's a different gun! The new DM is the DM10. The Nt is a different gun line. About the only think they were accurate on was the price being way too high. I can't see anyone paying 1600 for a paintball gun and not being at least a little dissapointed. I mean......it shoots paintballs lol.

They all complain about it not having an OLED........nobody ever said it did! You knew that before you bought it lol.

About the only legit complaints were the trigger being stiff and the grip being a bit tricky. As well as the asa and eyepipe which have all been addressed already.

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S

Last edited by MstrKey : 10-25-2009 at 12:59 PM.
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:54 AM #50
paintballbj11
BJ

paintballbj11 is a Professional paintball player
paintballbj11 plays in the PSP
paintballbj11 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
paintballbj11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
paintballbj11 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
without reading any posts before me here are my thoughts

shot my teamates yesturday and:
. very light
. shot very smooth
. little to no kick
. ripped on it and was very fast! better then my dm9 imo
. trigger was set up very well (not stiff)
. not a lot of noise either
. almost tooo small for me to be honest, if that can happen

but i was sold. im buying one at the beginning of next year...
upTon 187 cRew #01
are you in a video game?
paintballbj11 is offline   Reply With Quote