Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-05-2009, 04:56 PM #1
emilykaleb

NT really worth it?

ok thinking of getting a NT. Is the NT really that good of a gun? Come on post up some real honest thoughts not just the same stuff everybody says "greatest gun ever" . Just because this is the dye forum doesnt mean you cant be honest. But then again maybe the gun is that nice and everybody loves it. I think it looks great but other than that, not sure.

DANCE WITH THE DEVIL, THE DEVIL DONT CHANGE, THE DEVIL CHANGES YOU!!!
emilykaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-05-2009, 05:17 PM #2
Necrogen98
:D

Necrogen98 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Necrogen98 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Necrogen98 supports Empire
We can't make the decision for you. Some people like what others do not. Shoot one and decide for yourself.

Ego 9 / DM7 / JOLE Blackout________________Bunker Mafia________________ NotSoLucky
Necrogen98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:26 PM #3
timmykilla (Banned)

timmykilla donated to help Peyton Trent
Nope
timmykilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:16 PM #4
EKKsoldier622
561-772

EKKsoldier622 plays in the PSP
EKKsoldier622 is an NCPA player
People will only give you their opinions on the matter and when it comes down to it the only one that's going to matter is yours. Just do some research and try to get your hands on one to shoot
Old 10-05-2009, 06:25 PM #5
PolePosition

I have one on the way, because I wanted to see for myself whether or not it is worth the hype. I also bought a DM9 and I've got a PM8, so I can just compare all the guns and keep the one I like the most, instead of just going off of other people's opinions.
PolePosition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:52 PM #6
emilykaleb

but what i want is peoples opinion. someones opinion is not going to make me decide if i want to buy a gun or not. i just wanted to know what peoples real thoughts are not the same old bull**** people always post. i will make up my own mind.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:09 PM #7
jesters22

jesters22 plays in the PSP
jesters22 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jesters22 plays in the APPA D1 division
jesters22 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
used one this weekend for the first time.. it was pretty ****ing awsome. it was ball on ball.. had great efficiency and no kick. its light as hell for snaping.

i loved the gun.
jesters22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:30 PM #8
emilykaleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesters22 View Post
used one this weekend for the first time.. it was pretty ****ing awsome. it was ball on ball.. had great efficiency and no kick. its light as hell for snaping.

i loved the gun.
thats what i am looking for just some thoughts, thanks man.

Old 10-05-2009, 08:01 PM #9
VrelicV

VrelicV is BST Trusted
Shot one for the first time at my local field. Experimented a bit with different types of paint, brittle, hard, small large, and it was amazingly consistent; no matter what type of paint went through it. Without even changing anything. I think that was what surprised me the most. It adapted to the paint as though the lpr and hpr were just tuned to each paint in particular.
Like most guns out today it was incredibly accurate. It also had a bit less kick/ movement then any other spool I've shot. That includes the entire dm line. Not a hugggge difference, but enough to be noticeable. Other than that... it was light! That i liked.
Negatives weren't really on my mind when trying the gun out. There was nothing that immediately popped out at me that crunched my face into disgust; even after some thought it was hard to pick out things i didn't like (but its not like I played with it for a long time). I think one thing i noticed was the trigger was mad stiff at first, but they adjusted it and it was a bit softer, still not quite to my liking. No doubt that can be tuned to anyones specs though.

.Certified Eclipse Tech.

TNN Crew
VrelicV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:23 PM #10
emilykaleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by VrelicV View Post
Shot one for the first time at my local field. Experimented a bit with different types of paint, brittle, hard, small large, and it was amazingly consistent; no matter what type of paint went through it. Without even changing anything. I think that was what surprised me the most. It adapted to the paint as though the lpr and hpr were just tuned to each paint in particular.
Like most guns out today it was incredibly accurate. It also had a bit less kick/ movement then any other spool I've shot. That includes the entire dm line. Not a hugggge difference, but enough to be noticeable. Other than that... it was light! That i liked.
Negatives weren't really on my mind when trying the gun out. There was nothing that immediately popped out at me that crunched my face into disgust; even after some thought it was hard to pick out things i didn't like (but its not like I played with it for a long time). I think one thing i noticed was the trigger was mad stiff at first, but they adjusted it and it was a bit softer, still not quite to my liking. No doubt that can be tuned to anyones specs though.
good post

Old 10-05-2009, 08:58 PM #11
hailstormjman
Its sunshine *****es!

hailstormjman plays in the PSP
hailstormjman is an NCPA player
hailstormjman plays in the APPA D1 division
accuracy- definitely ball on ball. such a consistant gun, even out of the box.
efficiency- 5 cases in and im averaging about a bag of paint per 1000 psi with no efficiency rings.
feel- so comfy to hold with hand around reg and thumb through trigger guard.
sound- louder than a dm, hasn't made an impact on communication.
kick- started out with a decent amount, no where near ego-like kick, but 5 cases in it barely vibrates.

Overall i'm very pleased with this gun. Break in period on these guns is very necessary. Can't wait to get some more paint on kids with it at cup!
hailstormjman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:10 PM #12
DM-Guy

Don't have mine yet but gonna have it this Friday. Have not shot one yet but I am gonna have one this Friday, always been a fan of the dm line, hope this one one don't disappoint me at all, like I said I will find out on Friday. Will post something on Friday to let you how it shoot to my liking. Beautifull market from what I see with own eye.
DM-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:02 AM #13
M98custom1212

Quote:
nt doesnt have a lpr

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailstormjman View Post
accuracy- definitely ball on ball. such a consistant gun, even out of the box.
efficiency- 5 cases in and im averaging about a bag of paint per 1000 psi with no efficiency rings.
feel- so comfy to hold with hand around reg and thumb through trigger guard.
sound- louder than a dm, hasn't made an impact on communication.
kick- started out with a decent amount, no where near ego-like kick, but 5 cases in it barely vibrates.

Overall i'm very pleased with this gun. Break in period on these guns is very necessary. Can't wait to get some more paint on kids with it at cup!
Your telling me you are getting a over a case off a 68/45..

OLD FEEDBACK

No Custom Milling Without A Deposit
Manufacturing Engineer
M98custom1212 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:07 AM #14
Cnoddings0364
**** Trolls

Cnoddings0364 plays in the PSP
Cnoddings0364 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Cnoddings0364 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM-Guy View Post
Don't have mine yet but gonna have it this Friday. Have not shot one yet but I am gonna have one this Friday, always been a fan of the dm line, hope this one one don't disappoint me at all, like I said I will find out on Friday. Will post something on Friday to let you how it shoot to my liking. Beautifull market from what I see with own eye.
Reading this post reminds me of those stupid radio commercials where they repeat the phone number over and over and over again... I hate those commercials.
Cnoddings0364 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:18 PM #15
superst0ck (Banned)
Resident *******.

superst0ck helped look for balloons
superst0ck owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
superst0ck supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnoddings0364 View Post
Reading this post reminds me of those stupid radio commercials where they repeat the phone number over and over and over again... I hate those commercials.
lol, was thinking the same thing.
FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!
superst0ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:29 PM #16
ghost271
Shooting MacDev

ghost271 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
ghost271 posts videos on PbNation
Shot a players the other week. It was much louder than any of the other DMs, had no kick, paint wasn't the best so the accuracy sucked (lots of curve balls),trigger seemed nice, very light. I think I'd still buy a MD RX over it or if you're set on a spool valve gun then definately buy the MD Clone. It is the perfected Droid, and my Droid is the best spoolie I've shot in 20 years of play.
-Ronin Cyborg RX #4,Olive 07 Borg,2xBlk 07 Borg,Digi-Cam Droid
-Max'd 'DM3'
-Mint Tippmann .68 Special, 2xLB Nightmare,Nelspot 007
ghost271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:33 PM #17
avayarde

avayarde owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
What!!??

Quote:
"It adapted to the paint as though the lpr and hpr were just tuned to each paint in particular."

this sentence invalidates your whole review.
avayarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:52 PM #18
karni951357
Load up your sixshot baby

karni951357 supports Team VICIOUS
I used mine 3 times already and I can honestly say I think its completely worth it, it is very good on air, with a full hopper (rotor) a 45/45 and the gun itself it is the lightest gun I have ever held. Its not as quiet as some people may say IMO, its not loud either but not the quietest, its really accurate it doesn't have much of any kick at all (the videos people post kind of makes it look like theres a lot but there is not) it shot through really crappy paint and good paint smoothly and thats pretty much all I have to say about it.
things I didn't like..
-eye pipe is annoying as hell
-the tooless grips aren't as convenient as you may think
-the way the trigger came out of the box was horrible
.... those are all my OPINION, the trigger is obviously changeable and everyone could like the grips but I PERSONALLY do not.
<3!!!LIGHTS!!!<3
BadKarmaProductions' videos click it, you wont.
karni951357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:08 PM #19
s3sixshot
Team Nefarious

I dont like the grips either there a pain to take off and it makes you feel like your about to break them
s3sixshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:12 PM #20
karni951357
Load up your sixshot baby

karni951357 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by s3sixshot View Post
I dont like the grips either there a pain to take off and it makes you feel like your about to break them
That's why I don't like them, I cracked them. They still work fine but they have a small tiny crack on the top from I guess bending it to far? Anyway, not a fan of the grips.
<3!!!LIGHTS!!!<3
BadKarmaProductions' videos click it, you wont.
karni951357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:55 PM #21
Incubus311man
Jflip's prodigy

Incubus311man plays in the PSP
Incubus311man is an NCPA player
From what I've seen with NTs so far: don't **** with anything out of the box except the trigger if you don't like it, I was told the grips needed a "break in" period to get them a little more flexible and easier to take off, but the efficiency is amazing I'm getting about 8-9 pods off my 45/45 out of the box, the gun is fast, and I like the new ultralite frame, it's SUPER comfortable.
Incubus311man is offline   Reply With Quote