Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-08-2001, 05:42 PM #1
freak73
gets shot by own teammate

has been a member for 10 years
Exclamation looking for new players!

hi. im the captain of a (as of now) 3 man, novice A tournament team. we compete at places like Top Gun Paintball in New Jersey, Fireball mountain and Global paintball in Pennsylvania. All of us are under 16. Guns on the team are an upgraded impulse vision, upgraded cocker, gen-x cocker, standard impulse, and black magic autococker. although it looks like a full roster, on almost all ocasions, we are short players. I am looking for honest, dependible people with their own TOURNAMENT equipment, reliable skill and knowledge, and a reasonible supply of money. If you live in the Philadelphia area, it would help much. i don't want anyone over 17. No on that is new to the sport. no one that DOESNT believe in teamwork. people wanting to be involved who are involved in paintball on a day to day basis(not playing all the time, but researching, thinking about, maintaining gear). i know it's hard to join a team online, but we ask that you come to a practice. it would be easier for you if you brought a paintball friend. Back players and front players welcome. we also need ideas for a team name. We have sponsors that pay for entry fees. our jersey is the Olive colored JT power.

when death smiles at you, all you can do is smile back.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-10-2001, 10:34 PM #2
Wuzup101
Penn State

Well ...I've played at global a few times... and I'm looking into starting to play at fireball after christmas (because work schedual will be real tough until then). Maybe we'll bump into eachother there sometime. I'd like to start playing tourneys next season... maybe we can hook up if you still need some players. Also I"m 16 right now ...but i'll be 17 on the 17th...so I may be too old for you. I have 4 years of experience as well as a decent amount of knowledge. I'm on the net a lot and have gained a whole lot in the knowledge department because of it. I'm also pretty agreeable...and get along with amost everyone without a problem.

Ps...does fireball still have that sunday BYOP thing where you can play cheep on sunday if you have your own gear?
Old 11-11-2001, 03:43 PM #3
freak73

cool

yea, ur not too old. mabe the next team practice we have u and a couple friends could come up. usually we have no one decent to scrimage anyway. i don know about fireball, but otp does the same thing on sundays. cept otp wont let u play speedball until the end of the day ( and their fields rnt too great, my friend with a cocker slid into a bunker and got sand all uip in his gun)

Old 11-11-2001, 11:51 PM #4
Wuzup101
Penn State

Yeah...i'm probably not going to be playing much until jan/feb. But if you still need players then shoot me an e-mail or a pm. I'll be glad to hook up with you guys and bring some friends. I'm playing somewhere on the 24th...but I have no clue where it is. My coach for our hockey team arranged it and he wasn't sure of the exact name.... I'm probably gonna end up having to run to global to get a HPA fill so I can play...since some of these little fields refuse to get HPA fill facilities.
Old 11-13-2001, 06:05 PM #5
freak73

thats cool that ur ice hockey team plays tournament paintball. i just started playing hckey for my school. it's a lot of fun, we have our own rink so there is no cost to play.

Old 11-14-2001, 01:01 AM #6
Wuzup101
Penn State

Naah...it's not tourney paintball. There is one kid on the team that plays tourney...and I'm trying to start...but the rest are just rec. Who do you play hockey for...the only school I can think of that has their own rink is the Hill School.
Old 11-15-2001, 04:09 PM #7
freak73

i go to ANC (academy of the new church), we have our own rink, thats y it's free to play on the team. do u ever play us? we've got some good players this year. anyways, next weekend we might have a team practice, so if u wanna come, tell me and ill get u the info.

Old 11-19-2001, 08:47 PM #8
Wuzup101
Penn State

Alright man I'll drop you a line when and If I am ready to play on a tourney team. I'm bussy getting my job hours changed right now so I can play paintball every weekend....or atleast every other weekend. So I have to give up my saturday nights so that I can play paintball during the day...its worth it!

I play varsity hockey for my local highschool now...I use to play on the lehigh valley commets travel teams but I don't ever remember playing down there...oh wellllll