PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-13-2013, 04:12 PM #1
Angryface

Angryface has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
StingRay Paint Jobs

For all the other Stingray owners out there, have you painted your stingray and what did you do? My personal has had 2 different paint jobs, the first was forest green so it would be Tacticool, the second was bright primary red, because I am 6'1" and about 300lbs, nothing sneaky about me lol.

Another one I gave to a friend as a gift, I found it in a dumpster, cleaned it up, painted it white and labeled it "White Trash" I love puns in so many forms!

So what have you done? any pics?
Angryface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-15-2013, 06:15 PM #2
grendal50

I painted mine green with leaves overlayed to break up the shape. I don't have any pics, but I used it for 3 years before I replaced it and gave it away.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:55 PM #3
Nardz

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42...t=13741 11990

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42...t=13741 12121

Good old woodland camouflage, I still use this, except it has a battle sling that I can throw over my shoulder when I climb trees. I have 2 more im gonna silver chrome and dual weild with 45 round hoppers and 12G adapters, fun stuff =p.
A Stinger is brave, but never reckless. A Stinger plays hard, but fair. A Stinger treats all with respect, friend or foe. A Stinger is helpful and friendly, always. A Stinger is a true team player. A Stinger will never act in a way that will injure the sport of paintball. A Stinger is a Rookie's friend, and will always guide and encourage.
A Stinger is honorable. Keep Stingin'!

Last edited by Nardz : 07-17-2013 at 10:01 PM.
Nardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:02 PM #4
cc_arteaga

Posting for feedback
cc_arteaga is offline   Reply With Quote