Community Focus

Old 09-26-2009, 02:26 PM #1
msweeneygt
Sinister Ops

msweeneygt owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
msweeneygt has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
msweeneygt has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bushmaster Freak backs

I just recently came into three NIB Bushmaster Freak backs and I plan on selling them. My problem is I'm not sure what all guns made by ICD have Bushmaster threads. Any ideas?
msweeneygt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-26-2009, 03:20 PM #2
Crash1976
Concious Incontinence

i think almost all the early mech semiauto ICD guns have the same threads except old pumps had a thumb screw/set screw with no threads on the barell.
so to answer your question, desert fox,puma,alley cat, thunder cat, i think.

Vikings 34 Cowgirls 3 *2009 NFL Playoffs*

I lost a bet to 63VDub

www.icd-owners.com For the best news, info and gear for indian Creek Enthusiasts! Join Today!
Crash1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 04:01 PM #3
msweeneygt
Sinister Ops

Well I guess my next question would be how many people in the ICD forum might be interested in buying one?
Old 09-27-2009, 12:47 AM #4
DonF

Freak is Smartfarts right??? Most die hard ICD owners hate SP for good reason. (they pulled some very BS law suits a few years ago) So you couldnt pay most to put a SP piece on their marker. Me included!
ICD backs get closed out cheap I remember one place, I think it was first call had ICD backs down as low as a dollar plus shipping.
Old 09-27-2009, 03:40 PM #5
msweeneygt
Sinister Ops

Thanks for your opinion. But I have seen a few nice ICD guns with Freak backs. So still if anyone is interested please contact me.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:18 PM #6
DonF

Quote:
Originally Posted by msweeneygt View Post
Thanks for your opinion. But I have seen a few nice ICD guns with Freak backs. So still if anyone is interested please contact me.
Maybe before spartfarts started suing everyone. There are much better barrels out there anyway - but why spam the ICD section with your $tuff??
If this was a FS thread it doesnt belong in ICD - it belongs in the the FS section like everybody knows??

Last edited by DonF : 09-27-2009 at 06:23 PM.
DonF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 07:08 PM #7
msweeneygt
Sinister Ops

I have to see if there are people actually wanting them. Advertising that I will have them for sale in the section for the guns that they are made for is the more logical approach. If I get a decent following for them then I will make a sales thread in the BST section. I know how PbNation workds. So since you hate them so bad don't bother cluttering up my thread about them. All my teammates and friends who have Freak barrel systems swear by them because they are much cheaper than most systems and work just as good. So have a nice life Don.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:56 PM #8
DonF

So it was less work to type it out here spamming the ICD forum to "see" if there is interest? See since this isnt a "for sale thread" according to you then we can discuss the barrels at will right? Because its not "your thread" that would be the case if it was in the fs section but its not because you just looking for information. Since we are here to just gauge interest for something that your not really selling then we can direct any interested people to firstcall paintball where they can get barrel backs like powerlyte (that did the same or better in the test by the way depending on the model) for only $4.99 right?
So here check this out -->
I like this barrel test http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2218018
it shows that a freak will hit about 1/2 of the time after a break compared to a few GOOD barrel choices.
Glad we could pass on this info to you to help you gauge interest, you have a good night there too Sweeny

Last edited by DonF : 09-27-2009 at 09:12 PM.
DonF is offline   Reply With Quote