Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-05-2014, 10:55 PM #1
Bawur

Drone dx velocity issues

Hey folks, i have a drone dx bought used... I have had a lot of problems with this marker. I have now gotten it to shoot after some issues, and it is having very wide velocity gaps. an example is (280,150,315, puff of smoke, 225, puff of smoke, 300) does anyone know what the problem could be? i am guessing regulator. thank you
Bawur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-06-2014, 01:13 PM #2
f8al
BOOBY GT FOUNDER

f8al plays in the PSP
f8al donated to help Peyton Trent
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
f8al posts videos on PbNation
f8al supports our troops
Check your reg seat in the velocity adjustment screw. If you see a definitive ring worn in to it flip it over or purchase a replacement from MD or a service center. Also make sure you have a good name brand battery (personal recommendation of Duracell or Energizer) in the marker. Relube the marker and reg and ensure the proper oring sizes are where they should be and let me know if that changes anything.

- Aaron
f8al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 03:15 PM #3
Bawur

Quote:
Originally Posted by f8al View Post
Check your reg seat in the velocity adjustment screw. If you see a definitive ring worn in to it flip it over or purchase a replacement from MD or a service center. Also make sure you have a good name brand battery (personal recommendation of Duracell or Energizer) in the marker. Relube the marker and reg and ensure the proper oring sizes are where they should be and let me know if that changes anything.

- Aaron
i lubed up the bolt, gunna take a peak at the reg tonight. only have the orings the marker comes with for spares... think it is worth it to get an oring kit? dont want to throw away even more money at a marker that is not working! iv tried 2 different techs to fix it (non were straight from macdev though, only local)
Old 12-06-2014, 05:06 PM #4
Bawur

Quote:

- Aaron
ok i turned it the other way, i will get back to you next time i go paintballing to see if the problem is fixed. thank you
Old 12-06-2014, 08:13 PM #5
f8al
BOOBY GT FOUNDER

f8al plays in the PSP
f8al donated to help Peyton Trent
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
f8al posts videos on PbNation
f8al supports our troops
These are very simple markers and should be easy fixes. Feel free to call me at my shop if problems persist.
f8al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 04:30 PM #6
Bawur

Quote:
These are very simple markers and should be easy fixes. Feel free to call me at my shop if problems persist.
ended up selling broken, didn't want to sink more money into it