PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-07-2010, 06:00 PM #43
j-dub jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackH View Post
Uhh... High fructose corn syrup isnt really that great for you.... he has a valid point.
I'm not arguing against what he said, Sherlock. I am mocking his prior post which everyone laughed at and made fun of him for, making him disappear for a month and coming back to this thread for his only post in a century. I'm just bringing up the past to let him know he still hasn't apologized to us for his stupidity.
j-dub jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2010, 06:08 PM #44
JackH (Banned)

JackH supports Team VICIOUS
JackH is for the Gunfight
JackH supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-dub jr. View Post
I'm not arguing against what he said, Sherlock. I am mocking his prior post which everyone laughed at and made fun of him for, making him disappear for a month and coming back to this thread for his only post in a century. I'm just bringing up the past to let him know he still hasn't apologized to us for his stupidity.
Ohhhhhhh..... See you guys gotta tell me these things so I don't look like an idiot like I just did. Way to be a bro
JackH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:08 PM #45
~ST M0NEYZ~

~ST M0NEYZ~ plays in the PSP
~ST M0NEYZ~ owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
~ST M0NEYZ~ plays in the APPA D1 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-dub jr. View Post
Don't take creatine either because it's damaging to your body, right?
Yup your right

New York Outlaws
D1
~ST M0NEYZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:12 PM #46
Pyrosive
Jacked

Pyrosive helped look for balloons
His right what?
Old 06-07-2010, 07:17 PM #47
p8ntballoc11
Awaiting Email Confirmation

has been a member for 10 years
he's the guy that was saying all these chemicals we're putting into our body are bad. jdub made a really funny photoshopped picture of him with a quote he said about supplements lol. i wish it could be posted again... plz post again so i can save it this time
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
p8ntballoc11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:35 PM #48
j-dub jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackH View Post
Ohhhhhhh..... See you guys gotta tell me these things so I don't look like an idiot like I just did. Way to be a bro
LOL. Well, now you know brotha!!! <3 no hard feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ST M0NEYZ~ View Post
Yup your right
Your is posessive

You're means you are

Get an IQ above room temperature before you try and talk, little one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrosive View Post
His right what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballoc11 View Post
he's the guy that was saying all these chemicals we're putting into our body are bad. jdub made a really funny photoshopped picture of him with a quote he said about supplements lol. i wish it could be posted again... plz post again so i can save it this time
j-dub jr. is offline   Reply With Quote