PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-23-2009, 03:17 PM #1
th954
FGCU Paintball

th954 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quest chip/board

i havent found the answer to this yet but i have the green Quest Rev 2.2 board and i'm trying to find out what board or chip (cheaper is better) i need to be able to ramp at 10bps inoviq hasnt responded to my questions so i was seeing if anyoe here knew.

"This guy is the king of the bull**** stories and has more of em than you could shake a stick at. He gets tail from broads that live 8 timezones away so there is no way he'll ever get caught in the lie. This guy could have gone pro but he hurt his knee so he's playing Jr B now and he once killed a wolf with his bare hands and has fake pictures to prove it. If you dare tell a story in his presense he will one-up you without thinking twice about it."
th954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2009, 07:47 PM #2
th954
FGCU Paintball

th954 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
found the answer.

"This guy is the king of the bull**** stories and has more of em than you could shake a stick at. He gets tail from broads that live 8 timezones away so there is no way he'll ever get caught in the lie. This guy could have gone pro but he hurt his knee so he's playing Jr B now and he once killed a wolf with his bare hands and has fake pictures to prove it. If you dare tell a story in his presense he will one-up you without thinking twice about it."
th954 is offline   Reply With Quote