PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-22-2009, 05:50 PM #1
Wirefox_21
NWA Airlink

Dye UL Board DM6/7/8 PMR, Ver 3.0

Dye DM6/7/8 PMR UL Board Version 3.0 (Newest Version)

This is a Dye DM6/7/8 PMR UL Board Version 3.0 Basically, I was playing in a torunament and the ORIGINAL board just stopped working. So I went tothe booth, dropped $150 on a Virtue Board, and sent my orginal one back to dye, where they sent me back a new Board with all the latest software (As of 09-15-09). Completely legit, brand new board, and fast shipping if you need it by the weekend i'll ship within a day once full payment is received. Feel Free to ask as many questions as you want, or if you'd like more pics just let me know. Even if you want digital macro pictures that's not a problem at all. Fastest way to get a hold of me is email: srobbins707@hotmail.com

Whats Included

Dye Precision UL Board DM6/7/8 PMR Version 3.0

Shipping/Handling/REFUNDS and Payment

Item will be shipped within 2-4 days once full payment is received and verified to a confirmed address. I only ship within the 48 States and only to verified addresses. If you are outside the 48 US you can contact me and I will give you the cost for shipping to your location, but please if you are outside the US don't bid until you have contacted me and I have responded to your email. Thanks for looking and happy bidding! Refunds will be on a case by case bases, My feedback speaks for itself (100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK)

$45

Advertisement