PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-17-2009, 12:01 AM #1
suavestats718
ARE YOU AGG?

NT Question

i noticed that the ul frame on the nt is EXTREMELY thin. thinnest frame ive ever seen. i have a feeling theres gunna be issues with that... Just wondering how it would be covered? cause for the last few years people had to pay for there new frames ( bent , damage , broken..). Does this apply for the nt too?
Advertisement
Old 09-17-2009, 10:40 AM #2
TRiiPiiN
VanCity Synergy

TRiiPiiN plays in the USPL
TRiiPiiN owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TRiiPiiN posts videos on PbNation
TRiiPiiN supports DLX Technology
I would sure hope so if your paying $1550 for a gun Dye had better back it up, as long as your warrenty is still good.
TRiiPiiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:52 AM #3
WhoCesena

The frame appears to thinner but it is a lot stronger than previous frames. The frame is also reinforced by a aluminum cross member.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:33 PM #4
dyetech1

NT Frame answer...

The Dye Nt frame is a very solid aluminum frame and it would be almost impossible to break it. If it did happen to break, then dye will replace it for free under warranty for a year, or until probably the end of 2011.
dyetech1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:50 PM #5
BlackSundayPaintball
hmmmm.....????

BlackSundayPaintball is a Supporting Member
BlackSundayPaintball plays in the PSP
BlackSundayPaintball plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by suavestats718 View Post
i noticed that the ul frame on the nt is EXTREMELY thin. thinnest frame ive ever seen. i have a feeling theres gunna be issues with that... Just wondering how it would be covered? cause for the last few years people had to pay for there new frames ( bent , damage , broken..). Does this apply for the nt too?

imo, i think the new version of the ul frame, although more thin, feels stronger than the current frame.

either way, im sure dye will back it up under warranty.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:55 PM #6
jesters22

jesters22 plays in the PSP
jesters22 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jesters22 plays in the APPA D1 division
jesters22 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRiiPiiN View Post
I would sure hope so if your paying $1550 for a gun Dye had better back it up, as long as your warrenty is still good.
so many ppl could argue your stupidity in that statement. and so many could argue with your statement..

i for one argue against it.. if you buy a 1500$ gun.. u should know how to slide.. if you slide like a normal person. u will NEVER bend or break any frame. its morons who dont no how to slide who bend their frames and expect dye to replace it on their own stupidity.
jesters22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:03 PM #7
Reaper595
CC VIM Media

Reaper595 is a Paintball photographer
Reaper595 is an NCPA player
You never know what can happen in paintball. Why would you rather a company not back up their products than back them up? I dont understand.

R.I.P. Dennis
Reaper595 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:47 PM #8
karni951357
Load up your sixshot baby

karni951357 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesters22 View Post
so many ppl could argue your stupidity in that statement. and so many could argue with your statement..

i for one argue against it.. if you buy a 1500$ gun.. u should know how to slide.. if you slide like a normal person. u will NEVER bend or break any frame. its morons who dont no how to slide who bend their frames and expect dye to replace it on their own stupidity.
Accidents happen all the time, I've seen players worse and better than me bend a UL frame. I did on my DM7 a couple of years back, not because I don't know how to slide it was just a mess up. Just because you buy a 1500 dollar gun doesn't mean anything except that you had the money to spend...
<3!!!LIGHTS!!!<3
BadKarmaProductions' videos click it, you wont.
karni951357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:35 PM #9
jesters22

jesters22 plays in the PSP
jesters22 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jesters22 plays in the APPA D1 division
jesters22 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
and u both furthered my point as to dye doesnt have to replace a frame for free bc you bent it.. they have in the past. bc dye is a great company that does stand behind their products. but remember they DONT HAVE to replace it..
jesters22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:36 PM #10
28dye
Asian Sensation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyetech1 View Post
The Dye Nt frame is a very solid aluminum frame and it would be almost impossible to break it. If it did happen to break, then dye will replace it for free under warranty for a year, or until probably the end of 2011.
that sounds kinda ignorant of dye to do such a thing

if it is "strong" and "durable" and made of a very solid aluminum that is "impossible to break", then dye should cover the warranty on things like the frame breaking for life...
Old 10-01-2009, 09:50 PM #11
IamManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesters22 View Post

and that comment was obviously fueled by your own stupidity
Old 10-01-2009, 11:16 PM #12
DeViLs_SouL

has been a member for 10 years
Bwing said they are even stronger than the regular Ul Frames (he said that at the extravaganza event)
DeViLs_SouL is offline   Reply With Quote