Old 09-15-2009, 01:06 AM #1
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
AZ - Disruptive Paintball Field Discussion

This thread was automatically created for discussion about Disruptive Paintball Field. For more information about this field, or to find other fields near you, visit the Disruptive Paintball Field listing in the PbNation Field & Store section.
SYSTEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-19-2009, 11:23 PM #2
ycpb

ycpb plays in the PSP
ycpb supports Cereal Killerz 2
ycpb supports our troops
good field...

good luck at azppl!

HOUSTON ZONE
ycpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 03:21 PM #3
Kil3
And da Dog is out

Kil3 supports Team VICIOUS
Kil3 is for the Gunfight
Kil3 posts videos on PbNation
Kil3 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Moving to Tucson Az soon looking for a place with half decent competition without having to stay in Cali every weekend, is this the place i should go?
Kil3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:52 PM #4
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
If you don't want to drive 3 hrs up to FAP, yes.

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:39 PM #5
AvalanchePB

AvalanchePB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
The Hellcats run out of there
AvalanchePB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:51 PM #6
Kil3
And da Dog is out

Kil3 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperForce-Duffek View Post
If you don't want to drive 3 hrs up to FAP, yes.
Okay Well Im used to Driving two hours to Paintball Adventure Park(PaP) for practice a couple times a week as is an im used to playing Full Matches (scoreboard/turf/in pit fill stations/ Xball to the tee) against competition like whichever pros decide pop in, D1 Assault, D2 Dc Monstars, D3 Revo,D4 Richmond Riot(comes up Alot) I myself play for Chaos Company........so Would FAP be recommended in this case because i really cant stand one point 10 minute break another point another 10 minute break type shizz im accustomed to to us shooting about 60 cases a sunday an a constant steady stream of psp quality x-ball( Heck Im even used to psp refs lol as we have 4 Psp Refs that work at pap) I really wanna get with a feild an team around that level or higher
Old 06-24-2011, 03:43 PM #7
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Doubt you'll find any team shooting 60 cases a weekend here in Arizona. It's not what it use to be.

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:49 AM #8
Kil3
And da Dog is out

Kil3 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperForce-Duffek View Post
Doubt you'll find any team shooting 60 cases a weekend here in Arizona. It's not what it use to be.
Dam an Im on the low end of what our divisional teams shoot since im only on their feeder Assault, Monstars, and Revo shoot around a 100 cases..........Well are there any divisional teams out that way Id even play D-4 im just looking for a squad thats somewhat serious ya know.... I mean I know a **** ton of players in cali im just not trying to stay there friday evening through sunday evening an the 16 hours of drive time for the round trip thats crazy only way Id do something like that is if I made a d-1 spot
Old 06-29-2011, 03:18 AM #9
pepa007

pepa007 plays in the PSP
pepa007 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pepa007 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kil3 View Post
Dam an Im on the low end of what our divisional teams shoot since im only on their feeder Assault, Monstars, and Revo shoot around a 100 cases..........Well are there any divisional teams out that way Id even play D-4 im just looking for a squad thats somewhat serious ya know.... I mean I know a **** ton of players in cali im just not trying to stay there friday evening through sunday evening an the 16 hours of drive time for the round trip thats crazy only way Id do something like that is if I made a d-1 spot
hey im from NYC , and im trying to find people to start working out with , pm me and maybe we can catch up to run some drills , and practice a little . i dont think paintballs so serious over here probably cause 115 weather outside but hit me up and mayb we can figuer something out bro. and if anyone can let me know some info about days for team practices , or other fields that have team days , i would appreciate it . sorry if im on a field thread asking about other fields . anyone with info please pm me thanks .
Old 07-03-2011, 04:01 AM #10
Kil3
And da Dog is out

Kil3 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepa007 View Post
hey im from NYC , and im trying to find people to start working out with , pm me and maybe we can catch up to run some drills , and practice a little . i dont think paintballs so serious over here probably cause 115 weather outside but hit me up and mayb we can figuer something out bro. and if anyone can let me know some info about days for team practices , or other fields that have team days , i would appreciate it . sorry if im on a field thread asking about other fields . anyone with info please pm me thanks .
Hey Man Ya will Do I wont be out that way for about another 9 weeks but I will pm you an let you know when I get out there, Im hoping i can find a decent group of guys that arent half bad see if We cant get something poppin out that way or even a group of all youngsters an get some fresh blood in the water, just know Im comming boys an im trying to get **** gritty out there well work all winter an see what we've got the first event next year...if yall like how that sounds an interested in getting a team started lmk

Last edited by Kil3 : 07-03-2011 at 04:07 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:19 PM #11
FreestylePaintballer

I absolutely LOVE DP. Excellent people running the place, im gonna go to the field this weekend!
FreestylePaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:31 PM #12
Kil3
And da Dog is out

Kil3 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreestylePaintballer View Post
I absolutely LOVE DP.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:36 PM #13
ArchAngelIon
VSBGODB

ArchAngelIon plays in the PSP
ArchAngelIon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ArchAngelIon posts videos on PbNation
ArchAngelIon is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Hey Man Ya will Do I wont be out that way for about another 9 weeks but I will pm you an let you know when I get out there, Im hoping i can find a decent group of guys that arent half bad see if We cant get something poppin out that way or even a group of all youngsters an get some fresh blood in the water, just know Im comming boys an im trying to get **** gritty out there well work all winter an see what we've got the first event next year...if yall like how that sounds an interested in getting a team started lmk
What national experience do you have?

Looking for Classic video games, will trade dollars: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post82009777
ArchAngelIon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 04:58 PM #14
Kil3
And da Dog is out

Kil3 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchAngelIon View Post
What national experience do you have?
Nothing But a lot of Regionals Since 04-05(Used to play with SouthSideEmpire D-2) then moved away from virginia beach to Martinsburg, Wv, then to Atl, then to Mandeville Jamaica for 6mths(where I didnt get to play at all) then back to martinsburg where ive been playing at PaP for the past two seasons on Ground Zero and Chaos Company also played at skyline for Rouge back in the day So nothing that impressive on my appa as far as nationals go but Ive always played against or with Solid Divisional teams an like I said whatever pros happened to show up at PaP an about a month before I found out I was moving I was Being Coached by Jason Trosen as I was Practicing with D1 Assault(an hes the coach) so yea not an impressive national list on my appa but Ive played against an with people in the big leagues an high divisons for years an my play can an will back that statement up ........Might you care if I ask why though, Im really looking to play at this field an not have to drive 3hrs to FAP every weekend, but I mean if the players aren't here then I gotta go where the better competition is not to mention I haven't played on anything except turf since 2006 HAHAHA so im kinda spoiled in that sense
Old 07-08-2011, 04:02 PM #15
PBJunkster
TJ

has been a member for 10 years
PBJunkster owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBJunkster is for the Gunfight
I wish DP was turf

You will hate the dirt at DP if you've been on turf for 5 years. It screws up your equipment faster in all aspects, pants, jersey, etc. the dust even gets in your gun and you find it in your reg all the time keeps you staying on top of it by cleaning more often I guess though. Not to mention sliding can get really interesting at times as well.

But, we play on what we have and I'm not about to drive up to FAP or Cowtown each weekend for practice.
PBJunkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:41 AM #16
Gibby02

Gibby02 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
At DP you will find 2 teams....DPF (Disruptive Paintball Factory) and Hellcats. Both teams have opening seeing as how school is out, military, and vacations. Both teams are playing AZPPL, WCPPL and Hellcats play a few PSP events. Both teams are D3, Hellcats played D2 a few times but are back down to D3. We (DPF) practice Sat. We are going to Cowtown this Sun to scrim a few teams for WCPPL.
Gibby02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:55 PM #17
the dome77
UA Wildcats

the dome77 plays in the PSP
the dome77 supports Team VICIOUS
the dome77 plays in the APPA D4 division
the dome77 supports DLX Technology
yeahhhhh tucson paintball lol
the dome77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:24 PM #18
rampage116
TKCREW will kill YOU!

moved down to tucson bout four months ago still looking to try out disruptive it looks appealing i left my gear back home though anyone got anything they are trying to get rid of?

Blue and black NXT 08 shocker of the month F/S check it!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=61488913
rampage116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 09:16 PM #19
PBJunkster
TJ

has been a member for 10 years
PBJunkster owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBJunkster is for the Gunfight
Got a NIB G6R! Also could sell you a 68 or peanut tank, no extra hopper tho
PBJunkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:44 PM #20
rampage116
TKCREW will kill YOU!

thats cool imma pm ya

Blue and black NXT 08 shocker of the month F/S check it!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=61488913
rampage116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 05:37 PM #21
FreestylePaintballer

Quote:
why the " " face? DP is a great company and has earned my business over and over again. They deserve a good recommendation.